Thread: Back Again 2.

Default Back Again 2.

Didn't post much last year. But i did continue to read up on this site daily. Hopefully I'll contribute more this year.

If you don't remember me, I'm a diehard Pacers fan who went to Purdue in the 90's and moved out to LA and can't stand Kobe (even before the Colorado incident).
    Pacers!

Default Re: Back Again 2.

I hope we can win 41 games this year. The Wizards and the Heat are both horrible from watching both of their first 2 games. Or maybe Boston (who beat Wash) and Detroit (who beat Miami) are that good.

I wish they would stop making such a big deal about Kobe. The guy is a talented player with a loser personality!
    Pacers!

sweabs

To the Pacer from LA,

WELCKS!!!

You are now liberated.

I once knew a man who claimed to be from LA but was a Fan of the great Indiana Pacers. He said he would come back for his gold but I never thought the day would come. Damn you LAPacer, DAMN YOU. The gold is MINE!!!!

Oh yeah and Welcks

Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar

j00

James Bond doesnt type words. Instead he kills those who cross him with his bare hands and laughs while they take their last breath and then burries them in the forest behind his house so that he may roam the streets looking for his next....oh wait that is me MWHAHAHAHAHAHA

sweabs

James Bond needs to change his mood from lurking to posting. Because he just went from lurking to posting. Because he posted a message. Which means he isn't lurking. Because lurking would imply he is just reading from behind the scenes. But he posted something. So he's no longer lurking. Because once you type words and click post, it's considered a post. And he did that. Because he typed j00. So he isn't lurking anymore. And he did stuff and things. It was cool.

He really does need to change his lurking to posting because you can lurk whilst you post because that negates the lurking factor and thusly turns it into posting in stead of lurking because he is posting and not lurking anymore while means he isnt lurking but more posting due to the fact that he posted a message and didn't just lurk which is what his mood is claiming he is doing which is false due to the post that was made while he is apparently lurking which is actually false.

Might want to change that moos from lurking to Posting due to the post and not the lurking.

sweabs

Yeah, newman is right.

Allow me to further explain.

If you're lurking, then you shouldn't be posting. But since you made a post in this thread, you are not qualified as a lurker. Therefore, you are no longer lurking. But your mood says you are lurking. But we established you really aren't. Because you're posting. And that's because you made a post. And if you actually post, then you can't really say you're lurking. Because lurkers are those who are lurking. But how can you say that you're a lurker, when you're no longer lurking - and instead posting? It makes no sense from a poster's perspective looking out at a lurker because I see lurkers as people who are merely lurking without actually posting. And you were lurking before until you posted - making you a poster and no longer a lurker. Therefore, your mood should reflect your posting status and no longer displayed as lurking because of the fact that you've moved onto posting. Once you have posted, you're officially no longer lurking because you've lurked up until that point, but posting makes you more of a poster.

JMO.

Lurking does not mean Posting James Bond. Stop Being a liar and change it already

sweabs

He still hasn't changed it.
    Last edited by sweabs; 11-19-2007 at 02:49 AM. Reason: Just checked 4 seconds later - and he still hasn't.

Not changed yet
    Last edited by N8R; 11-19-2007 at 02:51 AM. Reason: Science Take Forev

Secret Agent Man-O.N.E. James Bond's Avatar

CHANGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    okay. now get off of my back. unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case, I won't ruin your high.

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

LMAO.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

sweabs

I love you man.

(In kind of a freaky way).

I like Gerbles, if you know what I mean

Seen ur posts in game threads so far. thanks for giving me heads up.