Thread: So, what's the over-under? and Random Thoughts

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default So, what's the over-under? and Random Thoughts

How long will JO sit? Reading the Arenas thread I can see that being JO too. It just sounds so eerily familiar. So I'm thinking he'll sit 3 games....try it for a game or two and then perhaps end up just like Arenas...out for 3 months or more.

(I also think JT played better with JO out tonight and Dave Harrison should trim his beard so he would be sporting a Lenny Elmore look)
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

Default Re: So, what's the over-under? and Random Thoughts

Seems maybe the team needs to sit JO until fully healthy, then maybe they can wina few games.
    No matter how much success Larry Bird attains in Indiana he'll never top that first command to fire Thomas. -Peter Vecsey. NY Post 12/4/07

This is beginning to sound a lot like Bender. I am very concerned about JO. Considering it is the Pacers it would be par for the course.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by owl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This is beginning to sound a lot like Bender. I am very concerned about JO. Considering it is the Pacers it would be par for the course.
    I mentioned Bender earlier this morning in thinking that we may need to hope that JO can go medical retirement. I seriously do not wish him ill....I have long wished for his departure, but not like that.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

woman without a team

Once upon a time I said something like day to day eventually turns into holiday to holiday so my guess would be Christmas.

I would rather they just say 2 weeks or something like that than we will reevaluate instead of day to day.

It all depends on the MRI, but just throwing a dart 4-6 weeks.

I tell ya, I really like watching them play without him, which seems to be the majority opinion. I think that one win that he had 7 assists in was really the only game I liked watching them with him in the game, but they've lost most of the games he's been in and the couple they have won, he's been a minumally effective.

I'm not throwing JO under the bus here, but if he gets stuffed on a fade away jumper, one more time, in the 4th quarter, being guarded one on one, I may throw the remote at the TV. Commas are fun,
    Last edited by Speed; 11-23-2007 at 02:43 PM.