Thread: Anyone collect Sports Memorabilia? Cards, autographs?

Default Anyone collect Sports Memorabilia? Cards, autographs?

i was just wondering if anyone else collects as well and would like to share there prized possesion. Mine has to be my game worn shoes i have from jason terry and deshawn stevenson (SOON JO :P ) as well as my jermaine oneal game worn wristband .
    so anyone else collect?
    :-D

Default Re: Anyone collect Sports Memorabilia? Cards, autographs?

I have collected MLB autographs over the years. Currently, I have the signatures over virtually every major record holder (or former record holder) in MLB . . . Gehrig, Cobb, Johnson, several Ryan, Rose, several Williams, several DiMaggio - 14 perfect game pitchers, etc. You get the picture.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

I collect MLB, NBA, & NFL cards...Haven't bought any new ones for months, though.

The only autographed items I have are a Mike Piazza signed Dodgers card and two signatures from Bill Walton, and a signed Hines Ward rookie card, and a game ticket signed by Derrick McKey. My brother has a baseball signed by several Reds/Giants players, for those of you who follow baseball, the most notable on the ball is Jason Schmidt.

isupacerfanatic

I have collected many pacers autographs that I have obtained at games, and also collected a few head bands, arm bands, and towels from the games. I think I have got everybody on the Pacers autograph besides Reggie Miller. I also have collected some Indianapolis Colts autographs as well.

I have a Antonio Davis Jersey Autographed and framed in my office. I also have a piece of Gym Floor that was autographed by Jonathon Bender, also autographed and framed in my office. I haven't bought anything in a couple years, but am always on the prowl for something

sweabs

I have a Erick Strickland autographed photo, Jamison Brewer autographed photo, and probably my best a basketball signed by Shawn Marion.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I have a basketball signed by the entire 96-97 pacers, coach included. (won by my father for me during a silent auction at a Wolves Vs. Pacers away game when i was like 13 years old! I did not get to meet reggie b4 the game by the court, and it was my first pacers game, and i was *CRUSHED* so my dad went and put some outrageous bid on this ball to make sure i won it... my name was on the jumbotron and everything... my dad rules!)

retro authentic jersey (from this year) signed by JO, made out "To: Tyler" (me)
    photographs each individually with myself and JO, JB, Jeff, Erick Strickland, Donnie Walsh, Slick Leonard. The JO one is autographed.

Autographed Reggie Miller Beckett Mag from 1994 (i love this one!)

Several misc cards auto'd by JO, Austin Croshere.

Two hats with misc autographs, including: Rick Carlisle, Anthony Johnson, Ron Artest, JO, JB, Austin, Jamaal Tinsley, Brad Miller, Ron Mercer, Fred Jones, Primo Brezec, Al Harrington

Autographed authentic away shorts by JO and Primo Brezec (first personally obtained piece. I still wear these, since i dont care about primos sig and I have JO's on like 20 pieces LOL, and they are good luck!!!)

A few Misc auto'd 8x10's By JO.

I am hoping obviously to collect more things as time goes on, Its fun and I love decorating my room with nothing but pacer memorabilia, its great.

its not much of a collection, but it means alot to me anyways!

Oh and I forgot to mention-- Last preseason at a game vs the wolves, I got to sit next to Donnie Walsh for about the entire fourth quarter of the game (we got KILLED, but I didn't care lol)
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"