Thread: heywoode's photos from Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07

Default heywoode's photos from Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07

Well, I had a good time. I was a little disappointed that I happened to get tickets to a game during a time when there are so many injuries, but I'll definitely take being able to go, and definitely will take the win!

We were sitting in Row 5 of the balcony, at Aisle 340....Everybody was nice except for one a$$hole who decided it was a good idea to talk ***** to my 14 year old cousin instead of being a man and talking ***** to me. Apparently we didn't move our feet out of his way fast enough when he was coming back from his fourth or fifth beer run....Ah well, he shut up and his wife apologized for him...Other than that, great time.

Pan Am Plaza before the game was cool, and it is shielded from the wind fairly well...I wore a jersey with a t-shirt underneath it and just a zip hoodie (but not the gay Belichick kind ) and I was completely comfortable. We were out there for about an hour and a half before we finally went in to the dome...

On to the photos....

I became acutely aware of the fact that there are plenty of people who like the Colts a whole bunch more than me...

Good natured Chiefs fan...

Practice, Practice, Practice

I just thought this was an odd sight...

Bob was dress casual during pregame stretch...

I thought it was pretty cool of Polian to go around and shake everybody's hand and wish them a good game...

BLUE!!

Warms my heart to see that banner hanging! First time I saw it was also the last...unless somebody else donates tickets to me, that was the last time I will be in the RCA Dome for a Colts game...

Flex it!!

Eleven against ten?!

Joe put an awesome spin move on right here and went for another 8-10 yards...Best move of the game...

One frame later, and you see how much space that spin move got him...

Edgerrin who??

Mr. Clutch (and I didn't mind the boos, do your job and they will stop...)
    Upon further review of this photo, that looks like Edge standing beside Dungy's kid, although it obviously isn't...

I thought the defense (and Mathis) played pretty well yesterday in Freeney's absence...

EXCELLENT RUN! He shot through that hole and didn't stop until.....

...he got horse collared...

Might as well give Joe the TD, he got us down there....

Wudup, piiimp?

Nail biting time....(Don't think about San Diego, Don't think about San Diego...)

Hope the plant foot is feeling okay....

COLTS WIN! Oh wait, let's give them a chance at it by leaving a few seconds on the clock.....
    (Can you find the ball as it's sailing through the uprights? Look for the little spot of red about 3/4 the way up and slightly to the left....)

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: heywoode's photos from Colts-Chiefs 11/18/07

Wow, amazing pictures.

Do you have some sort of tricked out, expensive camera or something?

Really nice pics Woode.

Always gotta be some dumb@ss at the game friend.

Mrs. RWB and I had the pleasure of meeting a group of young folks who drove all the way from Toronto for the game. We were in the Budzone looking for some seats and sat at their table for awhile. It was a 9 hour trip for them and they said they like to travel around to different sporting events.

Talked some CFL football which made them happy. Apparently Warren Moon and Doug Flutie are still considered Gods in the Great White North.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by dcpacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow, amazing pictures.

Do you have some sort of tricked out, expensive camera or something?
    Thanks, and yeah, it cost more than my wife would've liked....It took me many side jobs of "slush fund" money to be able to afford it and all the lenses and other crap that goes with it...

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really nice pics Woode.

Always gotta be some dumb@ss at the game friend.

Mrs. RWB and I had the pleasure of meeting a group of young folks who drove all the way from Toronto for the game. We were in the Budzone looking for some seats and sat at their table for awhile. It was a 9 hour trip for them and they said they like to travel around to different sporting events.

Talked some CFL football which made them happy. Apparently Warren Moon and Doug Flutie are still considered Gods in the Great White North.

Thanks, RDub...

That drive from Toronto probably isn't too bad...Once again, I'm reminded that there are plenty of people who are into the Colts more than me!

Glad you represented Indiana well for us, and glad you had a good time...That's crazy; I can see Moon, but I didn't know Flutie did so much across the border...ah well, at least he still gets some love somewhere. After the bust he kinda turned out to be in the NFL, and knowing what a quality human being he is, it is nice to hear he gets some respect...

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

sweabs

First of all, amazing pictures like always. I love football pictures and being able to see the blockers and everything. Thanks again, heywoode for all your work in doing this.

And the drive is well worth it to go to your state and catch a game! It's not quite 9 hours though from Toronto

Every time I have visited to watch the Pacers, for the most part the people have been exceptionally nice and warming.

...And yes, Flutie is still considered as the best football player to ever grace our country here by MANY. He had a big time impact on the CFL.