Well, I had a good time. I was a little disappointed that I happened to get tickets to a game during a time when there are so many injuries, but I'll definitely take being able to go, and definitely will take the win!

We were sitting in Row 5 of the balcony, at Aisle 340....Everybody was nice except for one a$$hole who decided it was a good idea to talk ***** to my 14 year old cousin instead of being a man and talking ***** to me. Apparently we didn't move our feet out of his way fast enough when he was coming back from his fourth or fifth beer run....Ah well, he shut up and his wife apologized for him...Other than that, great time.

Pan Am Plaza before the game was cool, and it is shielded from the wind fairly well...I wore a jersey with a t-shirt underneath it and just a zip hoodie (but not the gay Belichick kind ) and I was completely comfortable. We were out there for about an hour and a half before we finally went in to the dome...

On to the photos....

I became acutely aware of the fact that there are plenty of people who like the Colts a whole bunch more than me...

Good natured Chiefs fan...

Practice, Practice, Practice

I just thought this was an odd sight...

Bob was dress casual during pregame stretch...

I thought it was pretty cool of Polian to go around and shake everybody's hand and wish them a good game...

BLUE!!

Warms my heart to see that banner hanging! First time I saw it was also the last...unless somebody else donates tickets to me, that was the last time I will be in the RCA Dome for a Colts game...

Flex it!!

Eleven against ten?!

Joe put an awesome spin move on right here and went for another 8-10 yards...Best move of the game...

One frame later, and you see how much space that spin move got him...

Edgerrin who??

Mr. Clutch (and I didn't mind the boos, do your job and they will stop...)
Upon further review of this photo, that looks like Edge standing beside Dungy's kid, although it obviously isn't...

I thought the defense (and Mathis) played pretty well yesterday in Freeney's absence...

EXCELLENT RUN! He shot through that hole and didn't stop until.....

...he got horse collared...

Might as well give Joe the TD, he got us down there....

Wudup, piiimp?

Nail biting time....(Don't think about San Diego, Don't think about San Diego...)

Hope the plant foot is feeling okay....

COLTS WIN! Oh wait, let's give them a chance at it by leaving a few seconds on the clock.....
(Can you find the ball as it's sailing through the uprights? Look for the little spot of red about 3/4 the way up and slightly to the left....)