Thread: Mark it down - The Lakers will get ALL the calls in Game 6 at Staples

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Mark it down - The Lakers will get ALL the calls in Game 6 at Staples

Prepare for one of the worst-officiated, most lopsided games in NBA history on Monday. I could even see DICK Bavetta reffing that one.

Default Re: Mark it down - The Lakers will get ALL the calls in Game 6 at Staples

What makes you say this? Looking at the score now, I'm seriously doubting we'll get a game 6.

Default Re: Mark it down - The Lakers will get ALL the calls in Game 6 at Staples

I'm guessing he feels LA's NOT getting calls tonight....

Which I don't see; they've gotten some questionable calls tonight. But then, it's Salvatore out there, so....

GODAMN WHAT A SHOT BY HOIBERG! YOU GO MAN!

AcneBrain

Wait... didn't you start the other thread saying LA would finish it up tonight?

Get'm!! *grabs a spear*

Get'm!! *grabs a spear*
    Reverse jinx?

Shade seems to have been wrong a lot during this postseason...

Shade seems to have been wrong a lot during this postseason...

Lately Shade's predictions have been the exact opposite of what really happens so I'll hope that holds up for this one also.

Guess not. (In regards to the title of this thread).

sweabs

Laker fans are booing the refs pretty loud...they have never seen fouls called on their guys.

We'll see. We'll see.

Lately Shade's predictions have been the exact opposite of what really happens so I'll hope that holds up for this one also.
    I hope to God I'm wrong, fellas. About both this game and the Pacers/Pistons series.

shade were you the one who said they wanted to redeem themselves from the heat series (predicting the backdoor sweep?) and predicted the paces would win this one in 6 or whatever? i forget. god so many predictions.

shade were you the one who said they wanted to redeem themselves from the heat series (predicting the backdoor sweep?) and predicted the paces would win this one in 6 or whatever? i forget. god so many predictions.
    Oh God. I DID pick the Pacers in 7!

We're SCREWED.

AcneBrain

Oh God. I DID pick the Pacers in 7!

We're SCREWED.
    No, it's all good. Your predictions have been off so far, and some time you have to get one right. The T-Wolves will beat the Lakers, and the Pacers will win in 7