View Poll Results: The EC team that will make the Finals this year will be:

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Boston

    27 77.14%
  • :thepiston Detroit

    6 17.14%
  • New Jersey

    0 0%
  • Cleveland

    0 0%
  • Miami

    0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

    2 5.71%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
Results 426 to 450 of 450

Thread: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

  1. #426
    Release Psycho T pwee31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,088

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Looks like we have to get ready for Hibachi tomorrow night.

    Losing streak now at 4

  2. #427
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    seriously one of your main option is shooting 80% from the field - yet he is not taking any shots!

  3. #428
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,634

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    I'm ready to see Tinsley (amongst others) shipped outta here.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  4. #429
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by pwee31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like we have to get ready for Hibachi tomorrow night.

    Losing streak now at 4
    no worries it will be 5....

  5. #430
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,748

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Why is Tinsley the go-to-guy down the stretch? How can this end well?

  6. #431
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Well, I just got home about 2 minutes ago, just in time to see the end of this game. Looks like they hung in there a bit, but barring a miracle it looks like both streaks are still alive after tonight
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  7. #432
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,147

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    How Danny has only shot 10 times tonight is beyond me. Dun shot 12 times in 24 minutes, Tins with 12 shots, and JO with 13 shots. So bad...

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #433
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    so much for the pre-season high flyin' scoring team

  9. #434
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,634

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    My Lord, Owens, HTF do you miss that?!
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  10. #435
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm ready to see Tinsley (amongst others) shipped outta here.
    Seriously who wants a point guard who gets 15 and 8

  11. #436
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,716

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was an obvious poke to those of us saying JO can't jump anymore. He was being sarcastic.
    Of course I was.

    Great gravy, Shade, you're driving me crazy. I'm not saying Jermaine's putting up KG numbers. But every time Jermaine misses a shot, you say "It's because he has no legs." Dude's NEVER been able to jump over KG, but now it's because he's washed up? And if Jermaine has no legs, then why can't KG jump over him?

    I'm done. This thread is beyond ridiculous. Of all of the things wrong with this Pacer team (and there's a LOT), you guys focus on Jermaine. I'm not saying he's perfect. I'm not even saying he's played well. But if I was listing Pacer problems, Jermaine wouldn't be in the top 10.

    I'll see you all later this week.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  12. #437
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,450
    Mood

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Lol, no fouls till they cross halfcourt. Good strategy.

  13. #438
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    JO looks angry - could he make it till game 8?

  14. #439
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    I miss the years when we used to sweep the Celts with Bird as the head coach...

  15. #440
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,634

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How Danny has only shot 10 times tonight is beyond me. Dun shot 12 times in 24 minutes, Tins with 12 shots, and JO with 13 shots. So bad...
    That's the main problem. Tins is shooting about 12 times a game, and hitting an average of 3-4. That's way too many shots for Jamaal.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  16. #441
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Unhappy Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Final Score:
    101
    :thepacers 86
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  17. #442
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,450
    Mood

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Props go out to the faithful season ticket holders. I don't think I could so that **** for 41 games a year.

  18. #443
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,147

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the main problem. Tins is shooting about 12 times a game, and hitting an average of 3-4. That's way too many shots for Jamaal.
    Dun shooting 12 times in 24 minutes bothers me more.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  19. #444
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm done. This thread is beyond ridiculous. Of all of the things wrong with this Pacer team (and there's a LOT), you guys focus on Jermaine.

    JO is the guy making $20 million...just saying.

    2013 Pacers Digest NBA 2K13 Champion (Xbox 360)

  20. #445
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,748

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dun shooting 12 times in 24 minutes bothers me more.
    Really? The way he's been hitting em this year, I'd rather see him shooting it than JT.

  21. #446
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,634

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course I was.

    Great gravy, Shade, you're driving me crazy. I'm not saying Jermaine's putting up KG numbers. But every time Jermaine misses a shot, you say "It's because he has no legs." Dude's NEVER been able to jump over KG, but now it's because he's washed up? And if Jermaine has no legs, then why can't KG jump over him?

    I'm done. This thread is beyond ridiculous. Of all of the things wrong with this Pacer team (and there's a LOT), you guys focus on Jermaine. I'm not saying he's perfect. I'm not even saying he's played well. But if I was listing Pacer problems, Jermaine wouldn't be in the top 10.

    I'll see you all later this week.
    I don't even know what this means. If KG can't jump over JO, that means that JO can jump?

    I've been one of the biggest JO supporters around here for quite some time. I have his damn jersey. But the dude is just not the same anymore. He can't jump as well as he used to be able to. Go watch some old tapes of JO.

    JO is far from the only one to blame for tonight's loss. Like you said, I probably wouldn't even put him in the Top 10 (the refs kind screwed him over hard tonight; think Bill Simmons will write a scathing article about it?). But it is what it is.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  22. #447
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,147

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Really? The way he's been hitting em this year, I'd rather see him shooting it than JT.
    Sure, if he had shot 12 times in 31 minutes like Jamaal I'd be fine, but he shot 12 times in 24 minutes.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  23. #448
    Member OnlyPacersLeft's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    94
    Posts
    3,098

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    JO for the win! we arent that bad..lol
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

  24. #449
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Arrow FINAL BOX SCORE

     Boston
     NameMinFG3PtFTOffRebAstTOStlBlkPFPts 
      P. Pierce418-171-414-141 116121331 
      K. Garnett396-140-16-91 112232318 
      K. Perkins211-10-03-40 201225
      R. Allen406-182-73-31 33201017 
      R. Rondo312-50-01-41 554214
      E. House162-51-20-00 200001
      S. Pollard102-30-01-22 200002
      J. Posey172-40-22-21 311103
      T. Allen80-10-00-20 201201
      B. Scalabrine122-52-53-40 101012
      G. Davis00-00-00-00 000000
      L. PoweDNP - Coach's Decision
      G. PruittDNP - Coach's Decision
     Totals 235 31-73 6-21 33-44 7 42 17 13 12 8 24 101 
     Percentages:   .425 .286 .750   Team Rebounds: 11
     Indiana
     Name Min FG 3Pt FT Off Reb Ast TO Stl Blk PF Pts 
      D. Granger 34 8-10 5-5 3-4 1 7 0 5 0 1 5 24 
      J. O'Neal 33 4-13 0-0 2-2 4 9 2 3 0 1 5 10 
      T. Murphy 21 0-7 0-2 6-6 4 6 2 3 0 0 3
      M. Dunleavy 23 3-12 0-3 2-2 3 7 0 2 0 0 5
      J. Tinsley 30 5-12 1-4 3-4 1 4 8 4 0 0 4 14 
      J. Foster 25 3-6 0-0 1-2 1 7 2 0 1 0 0
      D. Harrison 6 2-3 0-0 1-4 2 3 0 1 0 0 3
      S. Williams 24 2-7 1-4 0-0 0 2 2 1 0 0 6
      T. Diener 17 1-6 0-4 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
      K. Rush 20 1-6 1-3 2-2 0 1 0 2 1 0 3
      A. Owens 1 0-1 0-0 0-0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
      S. Graham 1 0-0 0-0 0-0 0 1 0 1 0 0 0
      M. Daniels DNP - Coach's Decision
      I. Diogu DNP - Coach's Decision
      C. Sims DNP - Coach's Decision
     Totals 235 29-83 8-25 20-26 16 47 16 22 2 2 35 86 
     Percentages:   .349 .320 .769   Team Rebounds: 13
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  25. #450
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    26,395

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 11/13/2007 Game Thread 07: Pacers vs Celtics

    Granger was on fire, no doubt. His turnovers were brain-farts, though.

    2013 Pacers Digest NBA 2K13 Champion (Xbox 360)

Similar Threads

  1. 11/10/2007 Game Thread 06: Pacers vs Nuggets
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 376
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 09:27 PM
  2. 11/09/2007 Game Thread 05: Pacers at Bobcats
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 278
    Last Post: 11-09-2007, 09:29 PM
  3. Game 03 Pacers at Grizzlies Post Game Thread
    By Los Angeles in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 01:43 PM
  4. 11/03/2007 Game Thread 03: Pacers at Grizzlies
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 680
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 09:50 PM
  5. 11/02/2007 Game Thread 02: Pacers vs Heat
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 08:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •