Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Pacers Media Love

  1. #1
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    26
    Posts
    528

    Default Pacers Media Love

    we just got some media love from NBA TV gamenight show.. talked about JOB and DANNY and Dunleavy!
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  2. #2
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,669

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we just got some media love from NBA TV gamenight show.. talked about JOB and DANNY and Dunleavy!
    Media, so quick to hop off the bandwagon and declare you doomed and terrible, and so quick to jump back on....

    I'd rather the media not show us any love.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  3. #3
    J.O. To The T.O. Oneal07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,459

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    LOL. . I know right!!!
    R.I.P. Bernic Mac & Isaac Hayes

  4. #4

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    I have been dissapointed too many times in my life to get too excited now...with that being said, im very excited!
    The eyes of the Granger are upon you.

  5. #5
    Nude Poster Shack80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    I am with you Dg, but at least this team is fun to watch and gives me hope. I am just a bit unsure how long it will last when the tougher games show up, hopefully the team stays positive and fun and away from strip clubs.
    No matter how much success Larry Bird attains in Indiana he'll never top that first command to fire Thomas. -Peter Vecsey. NY Post 12/4/07

  6. #6

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Your right....It's very fun too watch. One thing I love is the fact that we are kinda like a west coast team. We are gonna be up there in the East in PPG. Im sayin around 104 points per game. Maybe shawne got the mary jane out of the way and can stay clean. Im just hoping Jamaal can stay out of trouble. I think we are taking a nice step away from the "thuggish" team.
    The eyes of the Granger are upon you.

  7. #7
    Member NorCal_Pacerfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    1,919

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    The media and the NBA can kiss my arse. All this bs during the summer about The Pacers being a horrible team and then for the NBA to diss us with NOT ONE national game this year? Pffft. F U Stern and all the rest of the naysayers out there.
    :thepacers
    No Linking to your own site if it sells something.

  8. #8
    Member Evan_The_Dude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, In. via Oakland, Ca.
    Age
    33
    Posts
    3,413

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    NBA Live 08 can kiss my arse.

  9. #9
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    26
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    lol @ nba live 08
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  10. #10

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by NorCal_Pacerfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The media and the NBA can kiss my arse. All this bs during the summer about The Pacers being a horrible team and then for the NBA to diss us with NOT ONE national game this year? Pffft. F U Stern and all the rest of the naysayers out there.
    I totally get your point, don't feel that much differnent. Running through the schedule, isn't the first of some national games against CLE December 11th? I might be mistaken on that one. It should be three games ( considering that there are 82, it sure feels like none ), CLE, WSH and SAC.

  11. #11
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Indyboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I totally get your point, don't feel that much differnent. Running through the schedule, isn't the first of some national games against CLE December 11th? I might be mistaken on that one. It should be three games ( considering that there are 82, it sure feels like none ), CLE, WSH and SAC.
    I don't remember having any games on NBATV before...is this recent?

  12. #12
    Release Psycho T pwee31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,171

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't remember having any games on NBATV before...is this recent?
    I think I remember having a few games on NBAtv, but I just saw it as no nationally televised games since I don't have league pass or NBAtv.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    I don't care about being dissed on national TV. I get to see them 72 times according to FSN. Thats all that matters, hopefully they will get a load of us in the post season. I want Granger and Dun to have monster years. I want JO and Tins to be happy. I want JOB to win coach of the year. I want success not Bill Walton.
    "He wanted to get to that money time. Time when the hardware was on the table. That's when Roger was going to show up. So all we needed to do was stay close"
    Darnell Hillman (Speaking of former teammate Roger Brown)

  14. #14
    Boom Baby'er ABADays's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    The Coliseum
    Posts
    6,248

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by andreialta View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    we just got some media love from NBA TV gamenight show.. talked about JOB and DANNY and Dunleavy!
    Has their court date been set yet?
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

  15. #15
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    There are a couple games a week on NBA TV. The pacers were on there a few times last season. Living in NC and without league pass, thats about the only way I get to see the Pacers.

    And UB, I pay for the sports package to get NBATV, its not part of the league pass package on time warner either. I think I pay $1.99 per month for it.

  16. #16
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,988

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There are a couple games a week on NBA TV. The pacers were on there a few times last season. Living in NC and without league pass, thats about the only way I get to see the Pacers.

    And UB, I pay for the sports package to get NBATV, its not part of the league pass package on time warner either. I think I pay $1.99 per month for it.
    It's $4.99 under Comcast, and I get the golf channel, NFLTV, NBATV and a couple of regional sports channels. It is only temporary as I am finally moving in a few weeks

  17. #17
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,756

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacers Media Love

    Quote Originally Posted by Shack80 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am with you Dg, but at least this team is fun to watch and gives me hope. I am just a bit unsure how long it will last when the tougher games show up, hopefully the team stays positive and fun and away from strip clubs.
    And 8 second saloon seeing as how I've been going there quite a bit now. Everyone knows my feelings for Tinsley.

Similar Threads

  1. USA Today has the Pacers ranked 8th
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 11:20 AM
  2. Marc Stein's ESPN Power Rankings (Pacers #14)
    By pwee31 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 05:51 PM
  3. 11/03/2007 Game Thread 03: Pacers at Grizzlies
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 680
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 10:50 PM
  4. 11/02/2007 Game Thread 02: Pacers vs Heat
    By BostonConnection in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 11-02-2007, 09:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •