Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: heywoode's Julianne Hough photos thread

Default heywoode's Julianne Hough photos thread

She is the only reason I don't feel gay for watching Dancing With The Stars....not that there's anything wrong with that....

I was shooting some of the Pacers warming up before the game, turned to my right and she was about 15 feet from me. I only brought in the 75-300mm lens, so I actually had to get farther away from her to get any decent shots, and I really didn't get any anyway...The best shots are obviously the ones from when they danced. I only wish that we had moved down to our 14th row seats earlier....sigh....

It's late and I'm too tired to rearrange the photos into chronological order. I use photobucket for online storage and I can't seem to figure out how to organize them into the order I took them, even though the filenames are ascending numbers...Probably simple, but I'm too useless to care!

Hope you all enjoy, I know I did...

=============

RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: heywoode's Julianne Hough photos thread

She is fine as hell.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

holy smokes! shes breathtaking hot
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

That's why I watch every episode of her show.....in High Definition on a 55 inch TV....

....and it lets me spend time with my wife!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Very nice pics heywoode, she is extremely delicious.

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Hough is ridiculously hot. The dancing only makes it that much more insane.

What's she famous for? I mean aside from the free boner givaways.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Julianne Hough is a Goddess!
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

woman without a team

Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What's she famous for? I mean aside from the free boner givaways.
    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    She is the only reason I don't feel gay for watching Dancing With The Stars....not that there's anything wrong with that....

I was going to point out that she won last season with Apolo Anton Ono, but when I found out she'd on Wikipedia that's reason enough to be famous. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julianne_Hough

I have avi's of the high def feed of all of last season's episodes....She doesn't have quite the chemistry with Helio that she had with Apolo, but they will still push for the title this year....

Oh...she's a dancer? I thought you had to a be a star to be on that show, no? Isn't it kind of cheating to actually be a dancer?

Oh...she's a dancer? I thought you had to a be a star to be on that show, no? Isn't it kind of cheating to actually be a dancer?
    Actually you don't have to be a star, you just have to be a celebrity to be on the show. Mark Cuban for instant.

Each celebrity is then partnered with a professional dancer who choreographs a dance and then teaches the celebrity the dance.

Julianne is a professional dancer, and not only is she not cheating, but her and her fellow professionals dancers are essential to the shows success.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

They pair the stars with professional dancers. Kind of like pro/am golf.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    They pair the stars with professional dancers. Kind of like pro/am golf.
    Gotcha...I guess the only remaining question then is: Who's more well-breasted? Her or Phil?

woman without a team

She doesn't have quite the chemistry with Helio that she had with Apolo
    I'm assuming Helio's fiancée might have something to do with that.

She's only 19??? Wow. I'd never heard of her until the Pacers broadcast and I thought she was in her mid to late 20s.

Very hot indeed. And she's only two years younger than me...

And way out of my league.
    WE ARE NOT GETTING ERIC GORDON

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    I'm assuming Helio's fiancée might have something to do with that.
    Well, on the surface I would agree with that, but the girl from 90210 (Jenny Garth) is married (with two kids) to the guy who played the jerkoff in 'Can't Hardly Wait' and she and her pro dancer have all kindsa chemistry...

Her husband (Mr. Jenny Garth) is at every single show, so I assume he is being as nice about it as he can....I know I wouldn't be having my wife out there getting tossed around by some professional dancer with 1% body fat, no matter how good looking I was....I'm not saying the guy dancers are hetero, but most of them look to be....

Of course, Julianne's brother Derek is one of the pro's also...Apparently he is a pretty good dancer in his own right...

I actually like the show. The dancing is good, the girls are hot, the outfits are skimpy, and the format is entertaining. My wife and I enjoy watching it together. Monday nights are for the new week's routines and Tuesday nights are for the results of the voting by the fans....both shows, of course, LIVE.

Pretty entertaining watching Marie Osmond faint on live TV...Youtube it and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Aw Heck View Post
    She's only 19??? Wow. I'd never heard of her until the Pacers broadcast and I thought she was in her mid to late 20s.

Very hot indeed. And she's only two years younger than me...

And way out of my league.
    NEVER admit that. EVER. We're all in the same league; you just have to have the balls to realize it and act that way.

NEVER admit that. EVER. We're all in the same league; you just have to have the balls to realize it and act that way.
    That's testosterone talking. (grin)

I disagree with everything you said. For instant, sometimes knowing your not in someone's league drives you to get there. So admitting your not, is important.

And we're not all in the same league, we're just all human.
    Being in someone's league has a lot to do with compatibility, age, station in life, etc., so no everyone is not in the same league.

Take a clean cut guy, that works hard, etc, etc. Then take a slovenly, dirty girl, that only wants to sleep all day. Neither is in the others so called league. However, both CAN change leagues.

Another for instant, Take an 80 year old woman and a 20 year old man. Are they in each other's so called league? No, but if you take a 80 year old man and a 20 year old girl, some time's the man thinks he's in the girl's league. (grin)

So does that mean I think I'm in Julianne Hough's league? Well . . . let's just say she's not in mine. (snort)

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    That's testosterone talking. (grin)

I disagree with everything you said. For instant, sometimes knowing your not in someone's league drives you to get there. So admitting your not, is important.

And we're not all in the same league, we're just all human.
    Being in someone's league has a lot to do with compatibility, age, station in life, etc., so no everyone is not in the same league.

Take a clean cut guy, that works hard, etc, etc. Then take a slovenly, dirty girl, that only wants to sleep all day. Neither is in the others so called league. However, both CAN change leagues.

Another for instant, Take an 80 year old woman and a 20 year old man. Are they in each other's so called league? No, but if you take a 80 year old man and a 20 year old girl, some time's the man thinks he's in the girl's league. (grin)

So does that mean I think I'm in Julianne Hough's league? Well . . . let's just say she's not in mine. (snort)
    You're just arguing meaningless semantics. If you think someone is out of your league, exactly how would you put that motivation to "get there" to use? What would you 'need' to get into her league? Plastic surgery? Taking "cool" lessons? Hiring 'Hitch'? Buying a whole new wardrobe and getting in better shape? That last one is remotely possible, but chances are, even if you dressed better, and were in better shape physically, you would still lack the confidence to make a difference. You would still probably not be paying attention to the most important detail about being in someone's league.

I have always lived my life by the premise that I don't care how hot a woman is, I have a chance if I strike her fancy. Many a stunning woman is lonely and bored because all she gets is gold-chained, slick-hair poseurs who are full of testosterone hitting on them. Women of all types (at least the ones worth being with) are far less concerned with perfect looks/perfect body than we men think. I always approached every woman as though she were exactly that...a woman. Not some unattainable piece of ***. Treat women as though their hotness is secondary to stimulating conversation and personality matching, and you will agree with me.

I was speaking strictly in the context that was presented. A normal looking guy ( I assume) thinking a very, very attractive female is out of his league. The examples you give are of people who are both humans, but would have nothing in common because of lifestyle/life experience. Many a hot girl that my friends thought was waaaay out of my league turned out to be waiting for someone who put their hotness aside and talked to them like their personalities were what mattered most, which of course it does.

I can guarantee you that Julianne Hough, or any other woman is in my league, as long as the personalities/beliefs can find common ground.
    Last edited by heywoode; 11-05-2007 at 11:24 PM. Reason: correct usage

I can guarantee you that Julianne Hough, or any other woman is in my league, as long as the personalities/beliefs can find common ground.
    You just made my point!

You just made my point!
    Uncommon personalities/beliefs doesn't mean "out of my league". It means "not compatible". There is a big difference. It should have been obvious what context I was posting about, but you countered with examples that didn't really apply to the statements I made....

I agree with you that the examples you gave would not be compatible, but those examples are meaningless to the subject I was discussing....That's all I was saying...

Do you disagree with me, given my further explanation of my statement "nobody is out of my league"?

wow, unbelievable...and 19? wow. nice pictures

Uncommon personalities/beliefs doesn't mean "out of my league". It means "not compatible". There is a big difference. It should have been obvious what context I was posting about, but you countered with examples that didn't really apply to the statements I made....

I agree with you that the examples you gave would not be compatible, but those examples are meaningless to the subject I was discussing....That's all I was saying...

Do you disagree with me, given my further explanation of my statement "nobody is out of my league"?
    I think what it boils down to is how a person defines "Out of my league."

I think what it boils down to is how a person defines "Out of my league."
    I can't imagine a 20 year old man saying that an 80 year old woman is out of his league. The implication of the statement "out of my league" is that someone is too hot for you. Everyone (I thought) knows that. That was my point. Nobody is too hot to date. You may find out that someone who is really hot is not compatible with you, but you should never balk at approaching someone because they are too hot (and out of your league).