I give you, Peck's wet dream:

Pacers starting lineup

PG - Tinsley
    SG - Miller
    SF - Artest
    PF - O'Neal
    C - Croshere

That is all.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Default Re: Ladies and Gentlemen...

Maybe Foster was the only ego who wouldnt be damaged...

Cro is giving us what we used to have Brad give us: Spacing. In fact, because of his 3 ball, he's giving us more. Now, he's not Brad II, but in that one aspect he does a terrific job of doing what Mr. Miller did, and it's working splendedly in combination with our SUPERB energy tonight.

I'm just floored Rick Carlisle, who to this day is still criticized for being too rigid, altered the STARTING FIVE. Wow!

And he just hit a crucial 3 to end the half.

If Cro keeps playing like this, I can live with it.

I wish he'd stop with the double-pump/dunk attempt/blocked by Ben Wallace combo, though. Pass that ball, Cro!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Cro is a badass, really, I heard rumors about him starting. But I really wondered who he would start for. He could play every position but PG on offense. He has really played good D too. I think Sheed hittin those fade aways over Cro is more Sheed thinking he owns Cro, a mental thing. He woulda missed those against JO. Not to mention the disrespect Cro gets from refs like he was Samaki Walker out there or something....

but ya go Cro!