Thread: Pacers Multimedia Section

Default Pacers Multimedia Section

I know we have a photo gallery of the current Pacers squad, but I was wondering if efforts were being put forth to add former Pacers players or video.

I think it would be neat to have a section where fans can look back at some video clips from recent years.

I think the photo gallery section could be immensely better if it included our former Pacers favorites...

Just another couple ideas. :P

Default Re: Pacers Multimedia Section

If someone could volunteer to round up the photos and videos, I'm game.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You really have to be careful the NBA is really cracking down on fan sites using copyrighted stuff , photos I dont think they would care but videos would be another story , there has been a few fan sites that got shut down for videos.

Sauce is very right about this. The NBA gets touchy if people are using their logos, photos, vids, etc. and they find out about it. I know able isn't too worried about anything like that but it's something you should think about.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

hey kind of OT but MSA where'd you find that poster on the internet to make your avi?

hey kind of OT but MSA where'd you find that poster on the internet to make your avi?
    Do you mean my current avatar? or do you mean the several .gif avatars I used to have--the latest being Mark Jackson? OR do you mean a while back when I was searching for Pacers video clips and then found them? e:

Here's a site that has a lot of video...Have fun navigating...It's a little tough--The Whole site is in Russian.
    If you want to find out what words are, copy the text, go to freetranslation.com & choose translate Russian to English, and paste the text.

[web]http://www.slamdunk.ru/video/nbacom/nbaaction97-98/[/web]

Here's a fun clip:

[video width=200 height=250:a7c1a1e9e3]http://www.nba.com/theater/video/davis_d_dunk_5_cc929.avi[/video]

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

no i meant your reggie one. when you had him shooting the shot that everyone in msg knew was goin in.

Here it is, Pig.