Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: There will be NO Pistons Digest (AKA Time to pay up, PistonsDynasty! 8))

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default There will be NO Pistons Digest (AKA Time to pay up, PistonsDynasty! 8))

Username: PacersDynasty
    Signature: [size=20:a883a6aee1]2004 NBA FINALS: acers: VS. -- BOOK IT![/size]
    Avatar: pending -- will be up soon

Default Re: There will be NO Pistons Digest (AKA Time to pay up, PistonsDynasty! 8))

Where have all the Pistons fans gone?

Default Re: There will be NO Pistons Digest (AKA Time to pay up, PistonsDynasty! 8))

Some vandals apparently hit PistonDynasty's sig pic...... :P

PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Nice sig :-D

Nice.

I like the Eastwood pic too. Almost went with a Bronson one myself recently

Silly, I know

Cheryl dude, Cheryl.

Username: PacersDynasty
    Signature: [size=20:627057bf37]2004 NBA FINALS: acers: VS. -- BOOK IT![/size]
    Avatar: pending -- will be up soon

I'm a little slow...but I don't understand this thread's title and this first post...Could someone clue me in?

PistonsDynasty

Don't rub it in

Pistons in 6 BABY

PistonsDynasty

Did you guys have to make this a sticky?

And is Hicks or somebody going to change my name?

Man, I can't wait til game 6 when this series is over!

I'll change your name to PacersDynasty now.

Yeah, I think Detroit will go in 6 too! <giggle,giggle, snort>

Even though it was mean spirited against my favorite person on the face of the planet

that cheryl (sheryl, lol) sign is actually pretty clever and funny IMO.

id still lace into the guy after the game if i saw him tho hehe
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

Where have all the Pistons fans gone?
    Oddly enough, and quite coincidentally, they just happen to be too busy after Pacer wins to post. I'm sure that is it....

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

PacersDynasty....
    Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

Courtesy of Snickers, PD, here's your new avatar.

I also like the "We came. We played. We lost." sig. Use that instead.

Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

PistonsDynasty

Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 196

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:196) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:196) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:196) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 477

That cam up when I tried to add that avator. I told me to write the Admin. So I guess the ah-ve-ah-tor is out the question

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/tmp) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 196

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:196) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 474

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:196) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 476

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/usercp_avatar.php:196) in /home/hicks/public_html/phpBB2/includes/page_header.php on line 477

That cam up when I tried to add that avator. I told me to write the Admin. So I guess the ah-ve-ah-tor is out the question
    Yep, its not allowing avatars for me either. Ive tried everything, wont work.

POST# 3,000!

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Save it to your PC as a bitmap file rather than gif and try to upload it from there. Should work.

It looks like you might have tried to just link off-site to the avatar; we don't allow that anymore. You have to save the picture, then upload it.

In fact, I'll try now for you.

Upload not working for him. Damn.

Upload not working for him. Damn.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

same here, ive tried off-site uploading, re-sizing, file-type changing, NOTHING works. The site simply isnt allowing me to have an avatar.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004