Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 146

Thread: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

  1. #51
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,152

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry, did you want a field goal instead?

    Why not take a knee and give the ball back to Dallas? It was a classless play anyway you cut it and was symbolic of the way that franchise is run top to bottom. It was an unnecessary TD. Just another example of the arrogance of Belichick and the rest of the Patriots. I have ZERO respect for the franchise and it has nothing to do with the fact that I am a Colts fan.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. #52
    Member Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,563

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Indy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why not take a knee and give the ball back to Dallas? It was a classless play anyway you cut it and was symbolic of the way that franchise is run top to bottom. It was an unnecessary TD. Just another example of the arrogance of Belichick and the rest of the Patriots. I have ZERO respect for the franchise and it has nothing to do with the fact that I am a Colts fan.
    Right. If you took off your Pats hating blinders, you would realize that the only reason the Pats couldn't run the clock out by kneeling was because Dallas used their final timeout in the final two minutes just for the hell of it.

    Funny that Colts fans of all people are complaining about teams running the score up. The Colts did it NUMEROUS times in Peytons TD record setting year. Speaking of which, many people said on this board that if you gave Tom similar weapons, he wouldn't post numbers even close to what Peyton did in his record setting year...well, he's doing it. Wouldn't be a huge surprise if Brady broke his TD record by years end.
    Last edited by Moses; 10-14-2007 at 09:12 PM.

  3. #53
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,616

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Well Tom isnt posting numbers close to Peyton, hes pretty much blowing Peytons out of the water.

  4. #54
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,152

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Right. If you took off your Pats hating blinders, you would realize that the only reason the Pats couldn't run the clock out by kneeling was because Dallas used their final timeout in the final two minutes just for the hell of it.

    Funny that Colts fans of all people are complaining about teams running the score up. The Colts did it NUMEROUS times in Peytons TD record setting year. Speaking of which, many people said on this board that if you gave Tom similar weapons, he wouldn't post numbers even close to what Peyton did in his record setting year...well, he's doing it. Wouldn't be a huge surprise if Brady broke his TD record by years end.
    You see I don't hate the Patriots though. I just don't have any respect for them. I have no reason to hate them what so ever. Clearly though as ESPN, CBS, FOX etc. have all already told us countless times there really is no reason for anyone else to even play this season. Because the Patriots are CLEARLY the best team in the NFL even though the defending Super Bowl champions also currently have the number zero in the loss column. The Colts have been granted a rare oppurtunity to win a super bowl and still be looked over all season, and I have the Pats, the media, and the NFL hype machine to thank for that.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  5. #55
    Hi! pacercoltfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EARTH.
    Posts
    2,258

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    I'm curious. Other than beating the Cowboys today, has NE beaten another team with a winning record this season?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

  6. #56
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,064
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funny that Colts fans of all people are complaining about teams running the score up. The Colts did it NUMEROUS times in Peytons TD record setting year. Speaking of which, many people said on this board that if you gave Tom similar weapons, he wouldn't post numbers even close to what Peyton did in his record setting year...well, he's doing it. Wouldn't be a huge surprise if Brady broke his TD record by years end.
    That didn't take long at all...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ...will just dig up all the dirt on whomever speaks up, instead of analyzing the play in question. Accusing the accuser instead of deal with current events.

  7. #57

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    This is just going to turn into a "I hate colts/pats" thread. Why not just say that both teams are good, and Nov 4 will reveal a lot.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

  8. #58
    Hi! pacercoltfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    EARTH.
    Posts
    2,258

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Both teams are good. I hope that both teams are still undefeated come Nov. 4.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    2007 Super Bowl XLI Champions!

  9. #59
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,064
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts did it NUMEROUS times in Peytons TD record setting year.
    Interesting...

    Wk 1: Loss to Pats - Doubt we did then.
    Wk 2 & 3: Two wins by 14 points, late touchdowns clinched wins but you can hardly call them running up the score
    Wk 4: 7 point win
    Wk 5: Close to being the first you described but yet the late TD was scored by the defense
    Wk 6: Bye
    Wk 7-8: Two losses, I doubt we did then...
    Wk 9: Last second field goal to win the game.
    Wk 10: Close to being what you described, but the only TD scored in the fourth was by the defense.
    Wk 11: No touchdowns in the fourth.
    Wk 12: No touchdowns in the fourth. Gasp, even Sorgi played.
    Wk 13: Might have an argument here, with a TD at the beginning of the fourth and a late field goal.
    Wk 14: No touchdowns in the second half.
    Wk 15: No points in the fourth quarter, not that we could run up the score against the Ravens.
    Wk 16: Comeback win in OT.
    Wk 17: Throwaway game to the Broncos.

    Where are these numerous times that you speak of?

  10. #60
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,653

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by JO4MVP2006 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Tom isnt posting numbers close to Peyton, hes pretty much blowing Peytons out of the water.
    O rly?

    Brady, if he keeps up this clip, will have 42 TDs in the first 12 games. PM, in his record-setting season, had 44 TDs in the first 12 games.

    Don't believe all the media hype.
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  11. #61
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    ...Brady is also doing the same stuff that Pats fans used to rag on Peyton for. Peyton has been (in the past) accused of always throwing TD's when in the redzone, but that pass Brady threw to Brady on first down from like half a yard away from the endzone seemed like what Pats fans a few years ago would have called 'statpadding'...

    Also, we didn't run up the score during Peyton's year. He sat out a bunch of 4th quarters.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  12. #62
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    14,630

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    I have little sympathy when someone complains of the score being "run up" in professional sports. This is the pros. This isn't a big high school running it up on a small school with a far less talented team. This isn't a division 1 powerhouse running the score up on a d2 team.. This is the NFL. Hypothetically, they should all be of equal talent. The Cowboys are supposed to be good. If they don't like it, then they should have stopped the Patriots there.

    And I'm a Colts fan who doesn't like the Pats at all.

    I think everyone throughout the course of their sportsfandom has been on both sides of a team running up the score. Isn't it fair to say that the Pacers ran the score up on the Blazers in 1998 when they DOUBLED their points?(124-59) The Pacers weren't a classless team for that. Portland should have done something about it. There should never be any mercy in professional sports, that is reserved for uneven situations in high school or college when you're trying not to hurt someone's feelings.
    Last edited by Sollozzo; 10-14-2007 at 11:41 PM.

  13. #63
    Member Moses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Posts
    3,563

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Interesting...

    Wk 1: Loss to Pats - Doubt we did then.
    Wk 2 & 3: Two wins by 14 points, late touchdowns clinched wins but you can hardly call them running up the score
    Wk 4: 7 point win
    Wk 5: Close to being the first you described but yet the late TD was scored by the defense
    Wk 6: Bye
    Wk 7-8: Two losses, I doubt we did then...
    Wk 9: Last second field goal to win the game.
    Wk 10: Close to being what you described, but the only TD scored in the fourth was by the defense.
    Wk 11: No touchdowns in the fourth.
    Wk 12: No touchdowns in the fourth. Gasp, even Sorgi played.
    Wk 13: Might have an argument here, with a TD at the beginning of the fourth and a late field goal.
    Wk 14: No touchdowns in the second half.
    Wk 15: No points in the fourth quarter, not that we could run up the score against the Ravens.
    Wk 16: Comeback win in OT.
    Wk 17: Throwaway game to the Broncos.

    Where are these numerous times that you speak of?
    Uhh, from what I remember, the Colts had many of their weaker opponents beaten by half time. Simply going back and looking at the 4th quarter TDs thrown isn't a very accurate way of determining whether or not Manning padded his stats (he did). Either way, thats beside the point. I hope Brady crushes his TD record and better yet, I hope the Pats crush the Colts on November 4th.

  14. #64
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,054

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OMG Super Bowl Preview!!!!!!!
    Well, the game sucked like most Super Bowl games do so I guess they had that part right.

  15. #65
    Wasting Light Hicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,585
    Mood

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    I'll be on the lookout for all of those 3rd quarter instances of running up the score.....

  16. #66
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    23
    Posts
    15,371

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be on the lookout for all of those 3rd quarter instances of running up the score.....


    Didn't think that was possible.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions





  17. #67
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    29,152

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be on the lookout for all of those 3rd quarter instances of running up the score.....
    No kidding obviously different definitions of running up the score. Generally though going in for another TD when you are already up by two scores with 20 seconds remaining seems a little excessive.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  18. #68
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,064
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Uhh, from what I remember, the Colts had many of their weaker opponents beaten by half time.
    They had four in hindsight. It's ridiculous to suggest a football team to stop scoring immediately after halftime, because there is a chance the other team could start scoring. For example, the Patriots did have the Colts 'beat' last January.

    Simply going back and looking at the 4th quarter TDs thrown isn't a very accurate way of determining whether or not Manning padded his stats
    Actually yes it is, because it would be padding stats by almost everyone's standards if Peyton was throwing touchdowns late in the fourth quarter leading by thirty points.

    (he did)
    What's your proof? You're honestly going to have to do better than your uhhhh memory.

    Either way, thats beside the point.
    You're the one that brought the point up in the first place, because it somehow nullifies what the Pats do, have done, and will do.

    I hope Brady crushes his TD record and better yet, I hope the Pats crush the Colts on November 4th.
    I hope Brady does not crush his TD record and better yet, I hope the Colts crush the Pats on November 4th.

  19. #69

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Lost in the shuffle here is the reality that New England beat an undefeated contender on their home field while still being banged up by injuries.

    I'm sorry, guys, but all I have to go on is what I've seen, and I could be wrong (Nov. 4th will be a hell of a game), but New England is simply a better team than Indianapolis.

    I see the two offenses as being comparable, but New England's D is superior. The other thing I don't think you guys are really looking at is that despite all these blowouts of other teams, New England hasn't even had to uncork Donte Stallworth yet. He's a go-to number one options on 80% of the teams in the league, and he's been putting up mediocre numbers simply because he hasn't been needed, or Moss has been so wide open there was no point in throwing to him.

    Point being, even when defenses do whatever they need to do, that offense isn't going to slow down one bit, and the defense is going to get a little better than it is right now. The Colts will get a little better on D due to learning on the field, because the D is young, but all in all, the Colts beating New England would be an upset, based on what I've seen so far.

    It doesn't make the Colts a bad team, and it doesn't make them incapable of winning another Super Bowl. But if I were gambling my life on a best of 7, I'd put my money on the Pats. Again, on the bright side, there's still plenty of season left for Randy Moss to turn into locker room cancer, or someone to get a major injury. Even if not, the Colts still have a chance.

    They're just simply not the better team this year like they were last year. Picking up Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, and Donte Stallworth changes the picture a bit. If I were a Colts fan, I'd focus on winning my division, because there's not a bad team in that entire division this year.

  20. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    8,893

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Congrats to NE first of all - they ARE very good.

    But I really get sick of media hype. Chris Collingsworth at halftime last night was ridiculous - he anointed NE as the best team ever. Brady's already gotten the MVP, there's never been a team with this many weapons, etc.

    Huh? It's only 6 games. Their defense is unimpressive at best - heck, Dallas scored 27 on them after completely sleepwalking through the 1st quarter. Right now they don't have a running game. And I don't see the weapons as being more than what Dan Marino had in Miami or even what Peyton had when Edge, Harrison, Wayne, Stokely and Clark were all healthy (or what they may have now with Harrison, Wayne, Clark, Addai and if Gonzales gets past his rookie-itis later this season).

    Yesterday confirmed what we already knew. NE is very good. Dallas is good but not in their class yet (didn't everyone know the best in the NFC wasn't as good as the best in the AFC before the season started?).

    The real funny thing is during the game there were comments that NE had thrown away the defend-run for a title handbook and decided that winning titles like the Colts - all offense, all the time - was the way to go. Convenient of them to forget that the reason the Colts won the SB was that for a 4-game stretch their defense played like a championship defense and they controlled the ball - they don't win vs KC or Baltimore if it wasn't for that and they were able to run at will late in the NE and Chicago games. All those pass-happy teams didn't win a single title but the one that controlled tempo and played D did.

    The sports media should be covering teeny-bopper bubble-gum flash-in-the-pan "bands" (I use quotes because once upon a time bands played instruments). Then they can find a new darling every few months.

    Or politics.

    None of this is NE's fault but it's still ridiculous.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  21. #71
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,623

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Sorry, I do not agree on the NE defense being all that good, viewing the TD's Dallas made certainly not.

    Dallas gave tis game away, perhaps NE helped them do that, but the protection was bad, defense sloppy and let's not start on penalty situations.

    I will admit NE is a good team, likely on par with the Colts, but up and untill the Superbowl, they will have to prove they are better, in defeating the Colts.

    To bad it cant be the SB game though.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  22. #72
    Inspiration Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    42,653

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Quote Originally Posted by Eindar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lost in the shuffle here is the reality that New England beat an undefeated contender on their home field while still being banged up by injuries.

    I'm sorry, guys, but all I have to go on is what I've seen, and I could be wrong (Nov. 4th will be a hell of a game), but New England is simply a better team than Indianapolis.

    I see the two offenses as being comparable, but New England's D is superior. The other thing I don't think you guys are really looking at is that despite all these blowouts of other teams, New England hasn't even had to uncork Donte Stallworth yet. He's a go-to number one options on 80% of the teams in the league, and he's been putting up mediocre numbers simply because he hasn't been needed, or Moss has been so wide open there was no point in throwing to him.

    Point being, even when defenses do whatever they need to do, that offense isn't going to slow down one bit, and the defense is going to get a little better than it is right now. The Colts will get a little better on D due to learning on the field, because the D is young, but all in all, the Colts beating New England would be an upset, based on what I've seen so far.

    It doesn't make the Colts a bad team, and it doesn't make them incapable of winning another Super Bowl. But if I were gambling my life on a best of 7, I'd put my money on the Pats. Again, on the bright side, there's still plenty of season left for Randy Moss to turn into locker room cancer, or someone to get a major injury. Even if not, the Colts still have a chance.

    They're just simply not the better team this year like they were last year. Picking up Adalius Thomas, Randy Moss, and Donte Stallworth changes the picture a bit. If I were a Colts fan, I'd focus on winning my division, because there's not a bad team in that entire division this year.
    I wholly disagree with this. Dallas had no problem scoring on NE*, they just simply could not stop NE*'s offense. Romo was picking apart NE*'s defense with short pass plays, the same kind that a certain championship QB specializes in.

    I have yet to see much of a running game for the Pats.* So, I say, fall back on NE*'s receivers and/or put pressure on Brady* and force them to beat you with their running game.

    NE* can't stop the Colts' offense. The question that remains is, can the Colts stop NE*'s offense?
    "I'm not arguing; I'm explaining why I'm right."

  23. #73
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Yeah, I don't think their D is all that great, either. It's not bad, but it's not like they're a powerhouse on both sides of the ball, like some media loons will have you think. I think the Colts and Pats have pretty similar O's and D's, really. Both can score whenever they want, and both have defenses that are probably just 'good.'

    IMO, we've got the edge (sort of) in that we aren't relying on Moss and Stallworth for an entire season + postseason. If something happens w/ either of them, then NE is simply getting what they asked for.

    And Brady isn't getting the record. His last 7 games are in the cold.
    Last edited by SoupIsGood; 10-15-2007 at 10:39 AM.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  24. #74
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    25
    Posts
    17,541

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    Oh, and the suggestion that the Colts should have stopped scoring after halftime is pretty crazy. I don't care what you say, if it's still the 3rd quarter it's too early to pack it in. I mean there's being classy and not rubbing it in, and there's being dumb and leaving your opponent too much time.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  25. #75
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,101
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: New England at Dallas - NFL Showdown Special - 10/14/07

    All week I was telling my co-workers that Dallas simply was not in the same class as the Pats and Colts, or even San Diego. I told them all that I thought New England would absolutely crush Dallas. One of them bet me lunch (GT South's BBQ. Excellent). I gave him Dallas and TWO touchdowns. I gave Dallas 14 points on their own field. The rest of the guys thought I was crazy, but the last thing I told them all before leaving work Friday was that there was no way I'd be losing this bet. Not only did I not lose the bet but I could have given Dallas two TD's and two FG's and still won.

    When the Pats and Colts play, it's gonna be about which defense decides to step it up a notch, because both of these offenses will score a TON.

    And Moses, you need to just take the loss on claiming the Colts ran up all of those scores. They absolutely did not, and I don't care which definition you use. When Peyton and the starters sit out the 4th quarter, and the defenses are scoring the only TD's, you're just plain wrong. Take it like a man and admit that you made a stupid statement that you have no hope of backing up no matter how long you try to talk about it.

Similar Threads

  1. Pic of Marvin spiking the ball against New England?
    By pacercoltfan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-13-2006, 01:57 PM
  2. Going to New England
    By PfanIU18 in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 09:52 AM
  3. How GOOD is New England?
    By Hicks in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-24-2005, 11:17 PM
  4. Pistons = New England Patriots
    By canyoufeelit in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 07:58 PM
  5. Dallas Radio Reporting Dampier to Dallas
    By SoupIsGood in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 08-18-2004, 12:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •