var yuipath = 'clientscript/yui';
var yuicombopath = '';
var remoteyui = false;
else // Load Rest of YUI remotely (where possible)
var yuipath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/2.9.0/build';
var yuicombopath = 'http://yui.yahooapis.com/combo';
var remoteyui = true;
2. The playoffs will be 4 rounds. The first round will be 5 games, then 7 games for the remaining rounds.
3. The Division winners get the top 2 seeds in each conference, after that. the next 6 teams will be ranked by W-L record. Ties will be broken by average score per game.
4. Players that are dropped will be on waivers for 24 hours. We could go with first come first served or worse record gets top priority. Depends on which is easier for Able.
5. Trade dead line will be 9PM Indianapolis time on Monday February 18th. Thats the day following the All Star game.
6. Trades can be challenged with in 24 hours by anyone in the league. We'll put the trade up for a vote & give it 24 hours to see which way it goes.
7. At the beginning multi-position players will be determined by how they are listed on NBA.com. After the draft owners can post a thread, using the "poll" feature & as much evidence as they feel they need to sway the voters.
8. Trade challenges & position change votes are vaild if 16 owners vote & pass with a simple majority.
9. This one might change, its really up to Able. Lineups must be set 5 minutes before the tip off of that games opening tipoff.
10. Most importantly - Owners that repeatedly fail to check in to manage their team, will be replaced. Weak ownership weakens the league which puts a real damper on the fun we're all suppose to be having.