Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOP THIS TALK ABOUT "PISTONS-LAKERS", PACERS SEASON IS OVER ETC.!!!

Default Re: STOP THIS TALK ABOUT "PISTONS-LAKERS", PACERS SEASON IS OVER ETC.!

yeah really. All this talk about "Were just not good enough" pshh...Amazing what 2 games can do. After game 1 it was like "Can we end it in detroit?"
    sickening...

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

30 years as a Pacers fan and you have the nerve to tell me what I need to think or say ???

I am tired of you running your little parade around and calling everyone who doesn't think it's all roses and candy kisses in PacerLand right now , a bandwagon fan or a disgrace to pacers fans.

yeah really. All this talk about "Were just not good enough" pshh...Amazing what 2 games can do. After game 1 it was like "Can we end it in detroit?"
    sickening...
    JONEAL7, you remind me of me when I was a younger Pacer fan about your age posting on indystar.com message boards lol...i love your enthusiasm.
    See, I was thinking that myself....but he has to prove to me he isnt one of those bandwagoners that only pops up when a team is winning. Its VERY easy to run your mouth when your team is steamrolling people. How you handle losing is what separates the real fans from the fakes. If the Pacers lose this series, and he's still here 6 months from now, i'll respect him a little more.

The guys who are longtimers I have a great deal of respect for. They were here during the times when the Pacers were lucky just to MAKE the playoffs. JOneal7 would do well to emulate those people, because they show a level of appreciation and maturity that you dont have. Being a good fan doesnt mean you should be blind to reality. Usually people like that simply jump ship when things go wrong.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Mood

Also if anyone want's to question where my heart is as a pacers fan , feel free to read my prediction thread and so far I am on the money

http://www.pacersdigest.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3511

wow band wagoner? I Suppose me in my beat up reggie miller jersey way back in the 95 playoffs when the magic went to the finals is a realllll bandwagon fan? PLEASE! I'm a magic/pacer fan. If i was a bandwagon fan, don't you think i WOULD NEVER say i was a magic fan? it just so happens my to favorite teams are the worst/best in the eastern conference/leage. I can't help that. But i am far from a bandwagon fan. And i'd love to show you i'd be here with them losing. But i simply don't see that happening man. BANDWAGON FAN is a slap in the face to me. Sorry but those fans root for a team when they win and they basically don't care if they lose cause they'll jump on the lakers or whoevers hot. I care when this team loses. Matter fact, im in a bad mood for days after lossess. It's funny how you can question me being a fan *Bandwagon* just because i live in orlando. Like i said my family has family in Indianapolis. And it basically goes with the territory when you visit there and stuff. BANDWAGONERS DON'T DRIVE 4-5 HRS TO MIAMI TO WATCH THEM PLAY THEN DRIVE HOME THE NEXT DAY AND BE AT WORK BY 9! SO IF I'M A BANDWAGONER SIMPLY BECAUSE I DON'T LIVE IN INDY OR I HAVE 2 FAVORITE TEAMS THAN YOU CAN ***** OFF. I'm sure you were reppin the pistons 3 years ago when they lost hill and had just ben and chucky and stackhouse. Who the ***** are you to call me a bandwagon fan? Go root for the lakers B*tch. cause you'll want that when we take you out in *****ing 6. MARK IT

Let's all stay cool, guys. Observations were made, not accusations.

I Suppose me in my beat up reggie miller jersey way back in the 95 playoffs when the magic went to the finals is a realllll bandwagon fan?
    You were a fan of a team that went seven games in the ECF and lost to a higher seed? WOW, I really had you pegged wrong.

I'm a magic/pacer fan. If i was a bandwagon fan, don't you think i WOULD NEVER say i was a magic fan?
    Actually, that would make you the DEFINITION of a bandwagon fan.....anyone who simply roots for whoever has the better record is a bandwagoner.

t just so happens my to favorite teams are the worst/best in the eastern conference/leage. I can't help that.
    Sure you can help it....you can be a man and pick a freaking side.

It's funny how you can question me being a fan *Bandwagon* just because i live in orlando.
    Actually, I had no earthly clue where you lived......I question you being a true fan because every post from you is "rah this" and "rah that." You dont show ANY respect to people who were rooting for the Pacers a decade before you were BORN. Your enthusiasm is a good thing, but to a point. After a long time it just comes off as fake and disrespectful.

I'm sure you were reppin the pistons 3 years ago when they lost hill and had just ben and chucky and stackhouse.
    Sure, and I was maybe the only one who still went to the games then. But that team managed 32 wins. If you think winning 32 games is suffering, you're more spoiled than I thought. in 1994 we went 20-62. We went entire MONTHS without winning a game. But that was my first year of truly studying the game, and that team was the greatest thing in the world to me.

Who the ***** are you to call me a bandwagon fan? Go root for the lakers B*tch. cause you'll want that when we take you out in *****ing 6. MARK IT
    .....and that kind of attitude is EXACTLY why a lot of people are growing tired of your act.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Mountain, meet molehill. Take a step back you 3 (especially Kstat and JOneal7). This is silly, unnecissary, and pointless.

Also if anyone want's to question where my heart is as a pacers fan , feel free to read my prediction thread and so far I am on the money

Um, you got one game right. ed:

30 years as a Pacers fan and you have the nerve to tell me what I need to think or say ???

I am tired of you running your little parade around and calling everyone who doesn't think it's all roses and candy kisses in PacerLand right now, a bandwagon fan or a disgrace to pacers fans.
    Why are you taking what he says so personally? If what he says bothers you so much, don't read his posts.

better resize your sig^^^^
    thats cool tho. how'd you meet reggie?

OH I GET IT! Since i don't come on this board saying GO MAGIC! i'm not rooting for them? i post on realGM and my sn is MacIsGod...That's where i root for the magic. Don't you think it would be odd coming over here GO MAGIC on a pacers board? when they arent even playing? and why can't anyone have 2 favorite teams in the first place? that's really some bs right there. But if that's how you people feel ***** yall. Then whatever you say. I'm a bandwagon fan! I mean hey! I can't be going around saying we might lose. And be sad and sulk and all that. BECAUSE A NON BANDWAGON FAN WOULDNT ACT LIKE ME RIGHT? ok ...the pacers WILL LOSE TODAY ...i'm afraid we don't have what it takes to beat the pistons who are way better coached than we are ... i'm sorry i just had to speak how i feel.... (pshhh)
    w.e

Mood

I am probably the biggest Pacer fan on here.

[size=18:7e28a017b6]I'M A BANDWAGON FAN! RIGHT KFAG? I MEAN KSTAT[/size]

I'M NOT DIE HARD! IF WE LOSE TONIGHT! I'LL NEVER BE BACK!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

ENOUGH. Everyone, chill out and come back tomorrow. This thread is under lockdown.

JOneal, please remove that line from your signature.

JOneal, please remove that line from your signature.
    Already done for him. JOneal, you know I was just talking to you about having huge images in your sig, and on top of that you have the flame on Kstat. You know better than that.

Why are you taking what he says so personally? If what he says bothers you so much, don't read his posts.
    I hope someday you'll learn what most all people who visit forums have learned over time, and that's that the "if it bothers you don't read it" argument is pure crap. I'm not saying that to pick on anyone, it's just not a good argument. This forum had standards, and everyone's expected to go by them. In this case they weren't broken, but some really unnecessary attitudes have cropped up and caused people to get testy with one another, and a much better solution than pretending it doesn't exist is to grow up and knock the childish **** off (this is not you I'm talking about; I'm referring to the badgering between the long-time fans and the younger ones when it comes to who is and isn't a "real fan").

The only thing I would pass along to you JO is Kstat is a respected member of this board. Even though he is a Pistons fan, most of us have enjoyed his insight, perspective, posts and discussion. You are more than welcome here but tone it down.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

*yawn*

Please close this thread, all of this senseless arguing from way too many people.

Hip-Hop ,Guitar & Martial ArtsEnthusiast
    Tony Jaa could beat you up with his pinky.

PistonsDynasty

Um, you got one game right. ed:
    HOLY CRAP!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've read on this site in a WHILE!!

I hope someday you'll learn what most all people who visit forums have learned over time, and that's that the "if it bothers you don't read it" argument is pure crap. I'm not saying that to pick on anyone, it's just not a good argument.
    Listen Hicks, I'm trying to be real patient with you, but I'm getting a little tired of this condescending, self-righteous tone you take with me. "I hope someday you'll learn...?" I hope someday you'll learn, Hicks, that I don't care what "most" people think or what they have or haven't learned. I'm not most people.

I stand by what I said. If what he says bothers you so much, don't read his posts. Or at the very least, don't respond to them. I think it's pretty sound advice versus being "pure crap." I'm sure my mother and certain people I know and respect would agree.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Its funny... I thought Kstat's first couple posts on here were completly on-target and mostly free of name-calling.

Actually, considering the first two posts in this thread, I was unintentionally following bp's advise of staying away. I guess that's my own 'unofficial' IGNORE feature. But I *was* curious how this thread grew to 25 posts.

Now that I've seen this, I'll revert to bp's advise and re-invoke my IGNORE feature.

Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

[size=9:6539d51609]<Jay@Section222 has elected to ignore anyone under the age of 22>[/size]
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

sweabs

[size=9:781684fe80]<Jay@Section222 has elected to ignore anyone under the age of 22>[/size]

I hope someday you'll learn what most all people who visit forums have learned over time, and that's that the "if it bothers you don't read it" argument is pure crap. I'm not saying that to pick on anyone, it's just not a good argument.
    Listen Hicks, I'm trying to be real patient with you, but I'm getting a little tired of this condescending, self-righteous tone you take with me.
    Oh that's rich, coming from you. I've held the same thoughts about your attitude for over a month.

And btw, "I hope someday you'll learn..." wasn't meant to imply you had to learn it from me. And it's something I've learned over time, and I think you will as well (or maybe you won't; but most do). It's always better to deal with a problem than pretend it doesn't exist. Or maybe I'm just talking as an admin here; because I CAN deal with it.

i'm not a fan ...because i like 2 teams