Thread: One good thing about us having a "bad" team

Default One good thing about us having a "bad" team

Has anyone else noticed that pacers clothing/merchandise is CHEAP.At least in my area it is..Ive got a pacers pullover hoody originally $100 for $20,And Ive gotten a pacers adidas warm up jacket orginally $85 for $30.

So now im treating this like stocks..they were selling them high,and im buying whatever I can low.

Anyone else notice the dropping prices?
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: One good thing about us having a "bad" team

yeah ive noticed that as well, what it could be though is that its an older style of the item...and they will be getting the newer version in soon so they mark alot of the stuff down. Thats what happened last summer when i got a Reebok Jermaine jersey for like $20 its one of those swingman jerseys that sells for $85 i think...Not a huge Adidas fan so thats why i got the Reebok version
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

I hate to say it, but I have been hoping for this as well. I've seen a few cheaper things but I wasn't sure if it was that specific item or an overall Pacers thing. Time to give the wife my Xmas list, have her get out there before the team hits a winning streak.

(this is assuming that will happen...not sure if clothing will console me if that doesn't happen)

I got a $24 long sleeve t shirt and a $20 t shirt for $3 and $2. Two weekends ago.

Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah ive noticed that as well, what it could be though is that its an older style of the item...and they will be getting the newer version in soon so they mark alot of the stuff down. Thats what happened last summer when i got a Reebok Jermaine jersey for like $20 its one of those swingman jerseys that sells for $85 i think...Not a huge Adidas fan so thats why i got the Reebok version

Yea,I liked the reebok stuff better,but everything ive seen/bought from adidas is the current pacers style.Im just gonna build up my pacers collection.

The rarest thing I have is probably my black on black artest jersey,I got that before the 11/19 thing..And I paid a crapload for that.I havent seen one since.
    LoneGranger33 said

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Yea,I liked the reebok stuff better,but everything ive seen/bought from adidas is the current pacers style.Im just gonna build up my pacers collection.

The rarest thing I have is probably my black on black artest jersey,I got that before the 11/19 thing..And I paid a crapload for that.I havent seen one since.

Give you $30 for it.

Where do you guys shop for stuff like this?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo

I'm debating which player's jersey to get for my son.

The problem is that I don't know which player to get since I already got him a Granger Jersey.

Any suggestions?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post

The problem is that I don't know which player to get since I already got him a Granger Jersey.

Any suggestions?
    You know,I wondered the same thing.But just getting one for myself,just because I really dont know who will be on this team in another year..Since JO isnt really "untouchable" anymore.

Im not going to waste anymore money on jerseys untill im more than 30% sure of who will be on the team.

But just with the odd's of being able to move their contracts,Id say either Dunleavy or Murphy.
    LoneGranger33 said

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Where do you guys shop for stuff like this?
    Ive found stuff at dicks sporting goods,tj maxx,finish line and foot locker.Tj maxx is where I found my pacers boxers.

(everything pacers related ive found has been in one small corner of all the above stores) So you do kinda have to look a little bit.
    LoneGranger33 said

Quote Originally Posted by intridcold View Post
    Give you $30 for it.

Haha,sorry man.Ive only "worn" it for 5mins.Im keeping it.
    LoneGranger33 said

Any suggestions?

Wow, I'd say DG is about the only sure thing, really sad.

Why not get a shawne williams jersey? LOL
    or diener
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Is there an online store? lol

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    You know,I wondered the same thing.But just getting one for myself,just because I really dont know who will be on this team in another year..Since JO isnt really "untouchable" anymore.

Im not going to waste anymore money on jerseys untill im more than 30% sure of who will be on the team.

But just with the odd's of being able to move their contracts,Id say either Dunleavy or Murphy.
    Since I live in the SF Bay Area and only go to 1 game a year ( when the Pacers visit the Ws ), I can see many Warrior Fans ask, "Why on earth is your son a MurphLeavy fan?"

J/K....I was thinking of getting one of the younger players...like Shawne or Diogu. I will probably lean towards Diogu since his name is more recognizeable.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Oneal07 View Post
    Is there an online store? lol
    Bump....

Since us Pacer fans that live outside of Indiana can't stop by their local Sports Store to get Pacer gear, are there any stores that may have an Online store that I can order stuff?

The only place that I have ever purchased stuff from is from Conseco Fieldhouse.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

I've only ever bought one hat. I wish an ABA hat would come out some time.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

Bump....

Since us Pacer fans that live outside of Indiana can't stop by their local Sports Store to get Pacer gear, are there any stores that may have an Online store that I can order stuff?

The only place that I have ever purchased stuff from is from Conseco Fieldhouse.
    LIDS sometimes has stuff.

http://www.lids.com/did/503
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird