Thread: Where's Steve Javie when you need him?

Default Where's Steve Javie when you need him?

I'm sick of watching Rasheed prance around the court every time the world has wronged him with no penalty.

Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)

Default Re: Where's Steve Javie when you need him?

You aren't kidding, Hicks. Call me a Pacer homer, but if Ron pranced around like that, cursing a blue streak, I know that he'd have been T'd up, even if he wasn't facing the refs when he did it. It's ridiculous!
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

Yeah seemed like the Pistons were doing alot of showing up the refs tonight and not just Sheed. Shame we never get such respect on our home court.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Oh well, Sheed just isn't known for being a hot head.....I guess they'll just let it slide.

I just wonder if either team will get to play the Lakers like we are playing each other? Yeah...funny, isn't it?
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I said the exact thing just now to my wife. LOL.

It is sickening to see Wallace and his antics on the court. I really don't understand how he gets away with what he does.

The refs get back at him by calling cheap fouls on him.

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Whatever...If they want his attn. they will call a "T"
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Liquid Slap

I'm sick of watching Rasheed prance around the court every time the world has wronged him with no penalty.
    Rasheed Wallace doesn't do anything wrong. He does the same thing as everyone else who feels they have been wronged. JO does it too. Sheed is meaning no disrepect to the refs. He doesn't even yell at them If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at Ben. He shouts and swears at the refs everytime something doesn't go his way.

Rasheed Wallace doesn't do anything wrong. He does the same thing as everyone else who feels they have been wronged. JO does it too. Sheed is meaning no disrepect to the refs. He doesn't even yell at them If you want to be mad at somebody, be mad at Ben. He shouts and swears at the refs everytime something doesn't go his way.
    Yeah I think Ben is alot worse sometimes. I thought early in the game don't remember when he really should have gotten a T. Though I don't know how any piston fan could say Sheed does nothing wrong. Announcers and everyone were talking about how generous they thought the refs were for not Ting him up a few times.

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I'm sorry, but that line about Rasheed not doing anything wrong is the biggest bunch of horsesh*t that has been typed in this forum for a long time. And that's saying quite a bit...

Liquid Slap

Maybe its just me, but I saw a special on NBATV where the head of the refs said they really hate being "shown up" and that will earn you a automatic "t". Sheed showed up the refs by running around like an idiot, and it hasnt only happened once

and he has cursed at more than one ref, and that is only waht I have heard

I dont mind staring the ref down or getting a little mad, granted its still not right, but its part of the game. But you have to draw the line somewhere.
    He didn't direct anything towards the ref or delay the game in any way. He only makes himself look silly.

Liquid Slap

I'm sorry, but that line about Rasheed not doing anything wrong is the biggest bunch of horsesh*t that has been typed in this forum for a long time. And that's saying quite a bit...
    Well, ummm......

Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)

I've always seen refs T up players for doing what Sheed does. Always. I can't believe the NBA front office can be happy with seeing him do that without any consequences.
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

Joey Crawford is back, and due to call a Pacers game and so is Javie look for one of those two to be the lead official Friday night. They won't take any crap from Sheed

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Joey Crawford is back, and due to call a Pacers game and so is Javie look for one of those two to be the lead official Friday night. They won't take any crap from Sheed
    Good point. I've been wondering when they're going to do a Pacers game, and the time is coming shortly. We'll have to see if one of them does the Lakers/T'Wolves game tomorrow night, and if one does, the other is probably doing the ECF Game 4.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.