Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Results 176 to 200 of 200

Thread: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

  1. #176
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    summer is around the corner and i've just started this 12 week program...anyone else up for doing a little follow up on this workout/losing excess weight/etc?

  2. #177
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    summer is around the corner and i've just started this 12 week program...anyone else up for doing a little follow up on this workout/losing excess weight/etc?
    i'd be up for it.

  3. #178
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    I don't mind participating.

  4. #179
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    I could use it again.

  5. #180
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    anyone else?
    think Monday after Easter weekend would be a good time to start no?

  6. #181
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    I'm in.

    And your asses are going down.

    You HEARD!!
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  7. #182
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm in.

    And your asses are going down.

    You HEARD!!
    I'm fine with the date that Belli stated.

    Time to get serious.

  8. #183
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,373
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    I'm glad I'm eating a ton this weekend, then!

  9. #184
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    You buncha pansies. Don't have a clue what real weight is.

    5'8" and 246 lbs. I've added 49 lbs since they put me on meds for diabetes.
    anywhere from a 46 to a 49" waist and a 45 chest. Gotta wear suspenders (braces) or the damn pants just slide right on down. And if you think I'm proud of this you're wrong. I hate to see friends and clients now...I do it only because I'm tougher than any "pride" allows.

    I'm in...the meds will make it tough...but I gotta do it. I run outta breath bending over to tie my shoes.

    This Monday huh? I better eat all my Jelly Beans on Sunday then.


    Oh and just to give y'all a visual to live with....I always weigh in the AM before breakfast and just after going to the john.....naked. Don't want clothes affecting my weight.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  10. #185
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    I would wan tot do this again, but I'm headed to China and Thailand for a month and don't have any idea how I'll come back. Some of my friends come back having lost weight because they didn't like the food, but I have a feeling I'm going to come back heavier since I'm visiting food and candy factories for 3 of the 4 weeks......

  11. #186
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,354
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I would wan tot do this again, but I'm headed to China and Thailand for a month and don't have any idea how I'll come back. Some of my friends come back having lost weight because they didn't like the food, but I have a feeling I'm going to come back heavier since I'm visiting food and candy factories for 3 of the 4 weeks......
    Just pick up a parasite first thing, they're relatively cheap...

  12. #187
    - .-- ... ... Natston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Timbuktupolis, IN
    Age
    31
    Posts
    8,354
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    And I'm in...

  13. #188
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    So I should avoid those shots the Doc says I should have before I go?

  14. #189
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So I should avoid those shots the Doc says I should have before I go?
    Get a free dose of Giardia. I can tell you from experience....16 lbs in 6 days.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  15. #190
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by indygeezer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Get a free dose of Giardia. I can tell you from experience....16 lbs in 6 days.
    OH MAN ... I got Giardia from swimming in a river. It was horrifying. Had to get hooked up to an IV because I lost so many fluids.

    Sorry you went through it, Geezer.

    I don't wish that on anybody.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  16. #191
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OH MAN ... I got Giardia from swimming in a river. It was horrifying. Had to get hooked up to an IV because I lost so many fluids.

    Sorry you went through it, Geezer.

    I don't wish that on anybody.
    Ahhh....good ol' Beaver fever....

  17. #192
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Stryder View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ahhh....good ol' Beaver fever....
    And not the kind I'm used to.














    Oh my God did I just go there???

    OH YES I DID!
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  18. #193
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,303
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    OH MAN ... I got Giardia from swimming in a river. It was horrifying. Had to get hooked up to an IV because I lost so many fluids.

    Sorry you went through it, Geezer.

    I don't wish that on anybody.

    I got mine deer hunting. Really felt weird for a few days and then one day I realized that I was hallucinating. I was in a tree stand overlooking a ravine and swore up and down that there was a pink and black Cadillac convertable (the one with the huge tailfins) on the other side of the ravine from me. That's when I knew I was in trouble.
    That night the fluid loss started. Whew, what an odor. 16 lbs in 6 days once that started. One trip to the Dr. and a sample sent to the State Lab confirmed Giardia. One good dose of pills and I was cured....but we burned down the end of the house where I stayed.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  19. #194
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    This is definitly something tough to agree to but I'll give it a try.

  20. #195
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    On Monday i'll create a new thread where everyone who wants to take part can enter by weighing in...

    do you guys want to do this money thing again? cause i'm never taking participation in that part of it...

  21. #196
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Nah, let's just do it for bragging rights this time. Encouragement is sometimes a greater motivator than losing.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  22. #197
    Member Erik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    40
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Yeah, just braggin rights.

  23. #198
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    32
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    works for me

  24. #199
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    Works for me too. I'll chime in with my starting weight on Monday.

  25. #200
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: "Biggest Loser" PD Edition ... WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

    252 lbs is my starting weight.

Similar Threads

  1. Official: "Random thoughts" thread: NBA edition....
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 11:36 PM
  2. OT: ESPN's "dream job"- NBA edition...
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2005, 01:18 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •