Thread: The antichrist himself?

Default The antichrist himself?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68vMbFyF2l0

OMG, this is from a German TV show: Parents call a nanny if they are having big problems with the education of their kids!

Usually they are able to help the parents (at least just a little bit), but this kid is just insane..
    Of course I don't know the whole situation, how they educated him before and so on, but the elder son also seems to be normal..

After having watched this video, I wondered what I would do if I were the kid's father..couldn't find a solution!

Scary..
    Thank you Jeff.

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Default Re: The antichrist himself?

put him up for adoption?

Some rope and duct tape would do that kid good. And maybe electroshock, and a good *** whipping.....daily, nah, hourly.

Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar

I've heard of a therapy where you break the will of the kid by literally laying on top of the him and preventing him from moving his arms and legs for hours. He screams and yells and begs and screams some more until he is exhausted. Eventually, he knows that his life is in your hands, and he will succumb.

Maybe 6 hours later you negotiate with him on what it will take to let him go.

At this point, you've beaten him without beating him and he will never forget who is boss. If the behavior returns, you do it again only this time for longer.

----

That said, when watching this video it seems like the kid's violent actions were an immature "mirror" of the way the father was acting. The swatting, the swearing, the tough guy act. It all came from the father, IMHO.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

“If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar

2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

I'd bet on the kid being mildly autistic.

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The child and his parents need serious help; they do not need to be on some TV show. Seriously. Professional help. I agree with Arcadian; I bet he suffers from some kind of autism.

And where did he learn to swear like he does?

I don't think its autism. I've meet and known a lot of austic kids (my girlfriend is in social welfare) and they are violent but like that, that kid knows what he's doing. Austic kids have a more random violence that comes from frustration.

It's not autism. Not like I've ever seen at least.

The kid makes eye contact with no problem... that's usually a dead giveaway.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I won't argue diagnosis from a two minute clip too much. I didn't see what set him off nor anything else aside from swearing and beating, but it could be something like Asperger's. I've never seen a child act like that without some social disorder.

Spare the rod, spoil the child?

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

OMG I would have beaten him until they came to take me away!!!
    12/27/2005 at Spurs - SamBear - 3

1/2/2008 vs Memphis - SamBear - 19

4/9/2014 - Luis Scola also recorded a season high with 24 points and Evan Turner added 23 for Indiana.