Thread: Balcony seats

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Balcony seats

I go to about 15 games a year because that is about all I can afford at the present time, but I was just wondering if the Pacers brass would ever come to the reallization that they need to lower the prices in the upper bowl? Personally, I don't think the seats up there are bad in a lot of places, but it seems like more often then not, seats in the balcony that are not premium seats (ie. center court) are usually empty, especially durring the week. I feel if they reduced all the balcony corner seats to $20, all the end line seats to $10, altered the prices on some of the higher center court seats that are not quite at a premium, then put together a strong marketing effort on fan friendly prices for "decent" seats wouldn't hurt instead of being told "Home game doesn't mean stay home". I think they might encourage more of a season ticket ticket base in those seats and bring some youthful energy to the Fieldhouse. I personally think that a lot of the Balcony seat are overpriced and the ones that are $10 are so bad that you couldn't give them away.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

Default Re: Balcony seats

I agree.

Default Re: Balcony seats

They really need to think about it.

You can either pay about $32 to seat middle-ish in the upper-deck, or $60-70 to sit 16 rows from the floor behind or at an angle from the baskets.