Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

Hey, guys, Lakers fan here who just wanted to discuss J.O. options with you guys in a respectful manner. I was actually already registered on this board here from a long time ago. I forget why I registered before.

Default Re: Hello all

Hey, I'm replying to this because I realized I didn't include all the info required in the first post. I won't start an actual post in the other sections until someone responds here. I didn't see any edit feature that I could use to modify my previous post.

I don't remember exactly where I learned of PacersDigest. I think it was 2 or 3 years ago and I saw a link to PacersDigest and it concerned another rumored trade but I don't remember the details. I do know there's a guy called indy_dave00(I think) that posts somewhat regularly concerning Pacers info at Lakersground.net. I think he also posts here. That may be how I first learned of this site. I've read the posts on this site pretty frequently since the J.O. possibility arose but thought I'd throw my two cents in if you give me the opportunity.

I live in Baltimore, Maryland now but I grew up as a kid in the 80s in SoCal so of course I'm a diehard Lakers fan. I'm also a Philadelphia Eagles fan and eagles nut is my regular handle on football related message boards and so I don't confuse my small mind I use that on other boards to

Hello, anybody? I don't have to start talking trash about Larry Bird or something to get a response, do I?

Hey, I think I recognize you from RealGM...I always thought you were pretty reasonable on the Trade Board, despite your debilitating Laker fandom.

Its summer and slow around here. Welcome to PD Enut.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Welcome Enut. Once you post twice here, you should be allowed access to the main forums.

Hello

Welcome E Nut

Superstar

Welcome. I'm also new to this fantasic site.

Okay great, ready to discuss my scintillating Kwame + Radmanovic + Cook for O'Neal + Granger proposal?