Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Itching to go!!!

Default Itching to go!!!

Congrats to Tom Moore you dedicated SOB. First coach or player to arrive at camp.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Default Re: Itching to go!!!

What a big surprise. So far about 12 members of the media have arrived, but no Bob Kravitz. Will keep you posted on this late breaking news.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Kravitz already decided to throw cold water on any continuing fan enthusiasm by informing them in his article today that the Colt's, in his esteemed opinion, would not repeat.
    Do the vets ever get tired of hazing rookies and turn on "journalists." Krappy could use a good full body shave.

Quote Originally Posted by McClintic Sphere View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do the vets ever get tired of hazing rookies and turn on "journalists." Krappy could use a good full body shave.
    Funny thing is they kind of did that with Jeff Gorman last year. One thing they stress big time is it's ok to have fun like floating the carts, taking off tires, etc; but if anyone touches anyone you're good as gone. They do not look kindly on personal hazing at all.

P.S. They couldn't take any revenge on Krapitz anyway. His body never shows up. If I remember correctly he may have attended one practice last year, maybe?

A certain Ohio State WR just arrived.

As a shout out to ABAdays your favorite Chappy is here as always and is pestering some laser rocket arm guy.

How to turn a golf cart into a low rider? Simple, have Bob Lamey and Mike Chappell share one. Though I think Bob may have a little more influence on the situation than Chappell. I don't forsee a Jenny Craig endorsement soon.

Escalades, Mercedes, tricked out Tahoes, and yet Rob Morris prefers a Dodge Ram2500 4x4 work truck.

Holy cow, Charles Johnson just got swamped by the media. Peyton step aside there is a new kid in town.

I just saw that Charlie Johnson was born the same day as me; sweet. (even the same year).

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    A certain Ohio State WR just arrived.
    Which one?
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Congrats to Tom Moore you dedicated SOB. First coach or player to arrive at camp.
    I thought Tom Moore retired? I honestly did. Must have been a nightmare.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Jessica Taft from Faux 59 was giving some live reports from camp. Dallas Clark replaces Stokely as PM's roomie and is required to supply treats. She talked to Gonzo, who is rooming w/ Roy Hall and he said Hall is a complete neat freak.

I assume if there is a sudden eclipse of the sun in Terre Haute we'll know Corey Simon has finally arrived.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood View Post
    I thought Tom Moore retired? I honestly did. Must have been a nightmare.
    He'll be retiring sooner than necessary if he doesn't quit the Winstons.

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood View Post
    Which one?
    The bald headed fair complected one. Also it looks as though he'll be taking over the hitting the golf balls in the woods from Vanderjerk. Hate to tell him he'll probably be too tired to use the nice set he brought.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Please keep the updates rolling in for us "out-of-towners".

Banned

What a big surprise. So far about 12 members of the media have arrived, but no Bob Kravitz. Will keep you posted on this late breaking news.

Krapitz is so anti-colts he might as well have predicted the Colts to not even make the playoffs the last couple of years. Jesus its like its his job to know nothing about football, I will grant him he knows stuff about basketball.

But to even say a team has zero chance is just stupid. Especially when they have most likely improved.

Let's face it: This team has more questions than the average Super Bowl champion.

^ This just proves he has no clue what he is talking about. OH MY GOD WE LOST NICK HARPER

They started meetings about 10 minutes ago and there was no buzz on the Simon situation. One good thing noticed is this is the first time I've seen Bob Sanders in camp without a limp.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

They started meetings about 10 minutes ago and there was no buzz on the Simon situation. One good thing noticed is this is the first time I've seen Bob Sanders in camp without a limp.
    It's always good when he doesn't have a limp...or anybody else for that matter.

So Simon didn't show?

Quote Originally Posted by cramerica View Post
    It's always good when he doesn't have a limp...or anybody else for that matter.

So Simon didn't show?
    I didn't see him but I was pretty busy the last few hours. Still didn't see my favorite writer Bobby either.

It's hot, nothing new to report so I'll leave with this final tidbit. Howard Mudd was the only Colt to arrive on a motorcycle this time. Suspect a certain problem with a Steeler's head may have curtailed some riders. Day one and Mario Mudd has not removed the govenor from his cart. Only a matter of time and he'll again have the fastest golf cart in Indiana.

Nice cammies on Reggie Wayne:

As a shout out to ABAdays your favorite Chappy is here as always and is pestering some laser rocket arm guy.
    Mike's a good guy. He was probably telling Manning about his laser rocket arm on the high school baseball field.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Thanks for the updates!
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.