Thread: Some dickheads broke into my car

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Some dickheads broke into my car

they stole my amp, my cd player/stereo, pictures of my girlfriend + her and I together, cd's, the dome light, some cash, snapped the dash, and totally TRASHED my freakin car. Me and my brother in-law spent days in a 30 degree garage installing some of the equipment just to have ripped from me in one night. What really makes me mad is the pictures of my girlfriend, there's really only one thing those sick *******s can do with those. Plus my gf is going to be 4 hours away at college this fall and a lot of the stuff they stole had so much sentimental value to me. I hate people.

Default Re: Some dickheads broke into my car

I feel ya.

Last summer they broke into our house, my laptop was stolen among other stuff. And recently, my wallet was stolen while I was at a bar. It's like you can't trust anyone anymore.

Sucks about the pics of your girlfriend. You'd think they'd at least respect that...but that's probably very naive to say the least.

This is profiling of dickheads. How do you know it was dickheads? It could have been a nice church-attending little old lady......

Just kidding man. Have had the same happen to me before. It really sucks. I guess thats why I don't put much money into my cars anymore. That and having to pay daycare costs.....

Sorry to hear that PF1. As already posted it seems many of us have experienced the same thing in our lifetime.

Of course when my stereo was stolen from my car it was a Pioneer 8 track tape player.

Unfortunately for my son they stole two amps, two 15" inch subs, a top of the line Kenwood head unit and then decided to set his car on fire.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Ugh. I'm really sorry to hear about that. I can't believe the things people would do sometimes. I mean, why would anyone steal pictures of YOUR girlfriend or pictures of you and your girlfriend. Hopefully you and your GF can take more pictures before school starts.

About the stuff, that sucks, but now if you see somebody ridin' around with your equipment, you could go interrogate

I'm glad you're safe though. Things could always be worse.

That sucks dude. Especially the pics and the personal stuff. But at least it's just material stuff. I mean, at least there was no violence involved, and you're okay.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    they stole my amp, my cd player/stereo, pictures of my girlfriend + her and I together, cd's, the dome light, some cash, snapped the dash, and totally TRASHED my freakin car. Me and my brother in-law spent days in a 30 degree garage installing some of the equipment just to have ripped from me in one night. What really makes me mad is the pictures of my girlfriend, there's really only one thing those sick *******s can do with those. Plus my gf is going to be 4 hours away at college this fall and a lot of the stuff they stole had so much sentimental value to me. I hate people.
    People are ****ed up.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

Lol?

My car was broken into last Sat. night. I have a Sirius S50 in there, but the portable unit was inside my house so they didnt take the dock, thank God. They took a converter that I plug into the cigerette lighter and turns it into an electrical outlet, and they took my TMac basketball shoes that are over a year old that were pretty much falling apart.

People are weird.

I had my scooter stolen 3 weeks ago & then this past Sunday night someone smashed the driver side window.

Nothing was taken, they didn't even unlock the door!

They smashed the same window of the car parked next to ours too. Same deal, just broke the window & made no attempt to get anything out of the car.

This month has totally sucked.

Did they find your scooter?

Karma will hit them.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMltKsoDwe8&NR=1
    press pause on the second slow-mo replay around 0:12 mark

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did they find your scooter?
    Not yet, but I talked to a detective in the middle of the week & he didn't know about what happen to the car, or the fact they arrested a guy the same night for breaking windows less than a mile from where I live.

He's looking into it to see of theres any connection.

I also gave him some info about someone I think may have done it. We'll see how that plays out too.

On a slightly brighter note: The insurance company called with a settlement that was greater than what I paid for the scooter. I get the check in the morning & the hunt is on for a new ride.

I had my car broken into two weeks ago. The inconvience bothered me more than anything else. They couldn't have gotten more than 50 dollars worth of stuff yet I had to pay 150 to get my window replaced.

I don't think they were dickheads. I think it was the dickwads. There's a detective on the case to figure that out.

Mood

You know what, I know a couple of people here in the south side Indianapolis area that have been victimized by this type of crime recently. All of em lived in suburb villages so I guess that's the target area for these crooks. Hopefully IPD will put more effort in monitoring our neighborhoods and catch the people that do this.

Make sure you post pictures of your sweet new Hog. Can't wait to see it.