Thread: Daddy, a bunch of half-dressed woman are at the door & want you

Default Daddy, a bunch of half-dressed woman are at the door & want you

Miami Dolphins season ticket distribution promtotion.

Maybe the Colts could do this:

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localne...an_aqua_a.html

The Miami Dolphins, in an attempt to be fan-friendlier with season ticket holders, have employed the team’s cheerleaders this season to deliver football tickets to your home or office.

They’re not mail carriers, they’re female carriers

The offer applies only to first—time season ticket holders who buy four or more seats in the upper bowl of Dolphin Stadium, which is known officially as “The 400” and unofficially as nose-bleed seats.

If you order before Sunday, July 29, this season’s tickets could be delivered to you by the team’s cheerleaders.

The start of something big?

We here at The Blogaroni love this idea, although it probably won’t be as popular as using former running back Ricky Williams to make deliveries to your door.

The cheerleader promotion could turn out to be something other teams might try to copy or build on in other ways. For example …

Atlanta Falcon season ticket holders could get their tickets delivered by quarterback Michael Vick, who would also be available to abuse any dogs in the neighborhood you don’t like.

And what Tennessee Titans fans wouldn’t open the door immediately if their tickets came via Adam “Pacman” Jones and his shoot-em-up posse?

The Florida Marlins could even start a similar incentive, using starting pitcher Scott Olsen to deliver your tickets. You know Olsen won’t stop until he’s at your door. So when you hear the cop cars blaring their sirens in pursuit, be ready to open your front door fast, so you can get your tickets before Olsen gets Tasered.

Oh be-have!

Our concern here at The Blogaroni is that the average Miami Dolphins fan might not quite know what to say when faced with a load of cheerleaders at the front door. Or even worse, the cheerleaders might show up at your door by mistake, and you might say something you regret.

So as a public service, we have compiled …

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Top 10 Most Inappropriate Things to Say When a Bunch of Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Show Up at Your Door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. “Since when did Jehovah’s Witnesses start wearing go-go boots?”

2. “I didn’t know Hooters delivered.”

3. “This time, would you mind if I got to be in the middle of the human pyramid?”

4. “Oh, lookie here. These tickets say I’m sitting in the lap dance section.”

5. “Hang on, let me get my binoculars so I could stare at you the way I usually do.”

6. “If I upgrade my tickets to the club level, will you all join me in the hot tub?”

7. “While you’re here, do you have anything that needs laundering?”

8. “I’ve got a football. Who’s up for a quick game of two-hand touch on the front lawn?”

9. “I knew you were coming, so I shaved a big “D” in my chest hair and painted my face. Come on in and let me show you my tailgate empties collection.”

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Daddy, a bunch of half-dressed woman are at the door & want you

Great idea.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't even live in Miami or even Florida for that matter...but...umm...give me two season tickets
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Top Ten reasons on have 9.