Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Could I get a rundown...

  1. #1
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Could I get a rundown...

    I've been without the internet for four days now and haven't seen anything on ESPN either so if someone could give me a rundown of anything I've missed in Pacer/NBA land it would be much appreciated.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  2. #2

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Nothing.

  3. #3
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,169

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Javaris Crittenton is apparently the greatest point guard ever to live.

    Nate Robinson + Jerome James + shower = SPEEDBAG

    Ron Artest is still a tool.

  4. #4
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    A hospital is a big building with patients....but that's not important right now.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A hospital is a big building with patients....but that's not important right now.
    I think I hate you.

    We should organize a line of people like the one in the movie. I'd be the guy with the chainsaw.
    Last edited by LoneGranger33; 07-17-2007 at 08:57 PM.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think I hate you.
    You picked a heck of a day to stop drinking.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You picked a heck of a day to stop drinking.
    I hate you too. And, for your information, I have a drinking problem...




    And is anyone going to tell him about the Laker fan invasion of these forums?

  8. #8
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,811

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  9. #9

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, let's see. First the earth cooled. And then the dinosaurs came, but they got too big and fat, so they all died and they turned into oil. And then the Arabs came and they bought Mercedes Benzes. And Prince Charles started wearing all of Lady Di's clothes. I couldn't believe it.
    I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.

  10. #10
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I mean, if we only had a wheelbarrow, that would be something.
    Where did we put that wheelbarrow that UncleBuck had?
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  11. #11
    I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    RoboBoston
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did we put that wheelbarrow that UncleBuck had?
    Over the Lakers fan, I think.
    Narf!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by Robobtowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Over the Lakers fan, I think.
    Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?

  13. #13
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, why didn't you list that among our assets in the first place?
    What I wouldn't give for a 20/10, 6-time all-star.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  14. #14

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    What I wouldn't give for a 20/10, 6-time all-star.
    There, we cannot help you.

  15. #15
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There, we cannot help you.
    Would this do?
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  16. #16
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,811

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Don't you think I'd look good in a moustache?
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  17. #17

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did you get that?

  18. #18
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,621

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by btowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Where did you get that?
    Portland. He fit so nice they said I could keep him.
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  19. #19
    It Might Be a Soft J JayRedd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Age
    33
    Posts
    12,158

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And is anyone going to tell him about the Laker fan invasion of these forums?
    Yes, Indy, there was a Laker fan invasion.


    We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was KStat that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on mockery and rampant hyperbole and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as Pacer fans feeding the trolls.

    Throughout NBA history, we have been dependent on the Lakers to survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony.

    The body of a Pacers fan generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat. Combined with continued responses to their inane and pointless trade requests, Laker fans have found all the energy they would ever need right here at Pacers Digest.

    There are threads, endless threads, where PD members are no longer born...they are grown.

    For the longest time I wouldn't believe it...and then I saw the threads with my own eyes...Watch them stupify their posts so they could be expanded upon by PD members. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.

    What is Pacers Digest? Control. Pacers Digest is a computer generated dream world built to keep us under the control of Lakers fans in order to change a PD member into this.



  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,383

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    I smell a new PD forum award...

  21. #21
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,950

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Jay@ said today there should be a thread of the offseason award. It's gonna be damn hard to beat this one.

    Well done everyone, with special props to Redd.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  22. #22

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, Indy, there was a Laker fan invasion.


    We don't know who struck first, us or them. But we know that it was KStat that scorched the sky. At the time they were dependent on mockery and rampant hyperbole and it was believed that they would be unable to survive without an energy source as abundant as Pacer fans feeding the trolls.

    Throughout NBA history, we have been dependent on the Lakers to survive. Fate it seems is not without a sense of irony.

    The body of a Pacers fan generates more bio-electricity than a 120-volt battery and over 25,000 BTU's of body heat. Combined with continued responses to their inane and pointless trade requests, Laker fans have found all the energy they would ever need right here at Pacers Digest.

    There are threads, endless threads, where PD members are no longer born...they are grown.

    For the longest time I wouldn't believe it...and then I saw the threads with my own eyes...Watch them stupify their posts so they could be expanded upon by PD members. And standing there, facing the pure horrifying precision, I came to realize the obviousness of the truth.

    What is Pacers Digest? Control. Pacers Digest is a computer generated dream world built to keep us under the control of Lakers fans in order to change a PD member into this.


    That was funny

    But seriously, do you want the red pill or the the blue one?

  23. #23
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    So the Lakers fans took over? Sad.

    As is the apparent takeover by Nate Robinson.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  24. #24
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,169

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Quote Originally Posted by indy0731 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So the Lakers fans took over? Sad.
    No, we just converted.

    After all, everyone is really a closet Lakers fan.

  25. #25
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,658

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Could I get a rundown...

    Oh and I guess I should assume we didn't get any Head? Thats depressing.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-28-2005, 08:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •