Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788 LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 2176

Thread: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread

Default Re: The Official JO trade rumors/speculation/discussion thread

Quote Originally Posted by gng930 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well I wouldn't mind mortgaging the future to build a team around Kobe now. But I also argued extensively with KSTAT that even if we were to straight out WAIVE Kobe RIGHT NOW, we'd find a way to contend again soon. But according to you it doesn't seem possible to believe in both so I guess I'll just sit back and let the universe collapse on me now.

http://personalitydisorders.suite101..._mechanisms__v
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Splitting_(psychology)

FYI, I totally think that injuries played a role in many losses. If they were injury-free last year, they would have went on to claim the 4th or 5th seed.

P.S. I also believe Stern would have allowed us to continue playing 80% of our games at home.
    Uhuh...so, back to a question I never got the answer to. Let me rephrase it. What's your end game? What's your point in trying to proove that JO actually stated that Bird is bully GM and all the other things reported in Alipour's article?

Because, I'll confess, if Bird and Walsh somehow drank idiot juice and traded JO for Sasha, VladRad, Kwame, Evans and Cook, I'd soil myself on the spot.

But the trade of JO is a risk for both teams: for the Lakers if his injuries situation isn't actually resolved--because if he's injured as a Pacer, it wouldn't have cost the Pacers anything, like it does the Lakers (Bynum and LO); for the Pacers, they better hope that Bynum, 1. does realize his potential, but 2. and I'd say more importantly, that--let's say Bynum becomes the next Shaq--that they can sign him off his rookie contract. What if Bynum walks away to one of the coastal teams in two years. Indiana doesn't have the glamore that Los Angeles or the tri-state region where he comes from does. What if the Nets find cap space to sign him? He can go back home with a lot of money and still a lot of potential in future contracts because he's so dang young. In other words, if he takes a dip in earnings by not resigning with Indiana when his rookie contract runs out, he won't be far behind signing a couple of back-to-back max contracts once he enters that bracket with his new team all because he's so young.

I don't know, I think Bird knows he can't mess this one up like it looks like he did with the GSW trade. It just looks like it shouldn't happen and I'm fine with that because I'd like to see how Bynum develops as a Lakers bigman. Hopefully he won't disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d3 View Post
    Listen to the tape, then read the article. Everything that was quoted in the article from that tape was completely wrong, and it's obvious by some of the phrasing that the same interview was used.
    Everything? We must of heard different versions of that tape...

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerstroll View Post
    Uhuh...so, back to a question I never got the answer to. Let me rephrase it. What's your end game? What's your point in trying to proove that JO actually stated that Bird is bully GM and all the other things reported in Alipour's article?
    I don't know...what's your point in even confronting me about this? But I'll give you the same answer that I did to Kegboy when he asked the same...to determine the meaning of life.

Because, I'll confess, if Bird and Walsh somehow drank idiot juice and traded JO for Sasha, VladRad, Kwame, Evans and Cook, I'd soil myself on the spot.
    Why would that surprise anyone? You're a Laker fan right?

But the trade of JO is a risk for both teams: for the Lakers if his injuries situation isn't actually resolved--because if he's injured as a Pacer, it wouldn't have cost the Pacers anything, like it does the Lakers (Bynum and LO); for the Pacers, they better hope that Bynum, 1. does realize his potential, but 2. and I'd say more importantly, that--let's say Bynum becomes the next Shaq--that they can sign him off his rookie contract. What if Bynum walks away to one of the coastal teams in two years. Indiana doesn't have the glamore that Los Angeles or the tri-state region where he comes from does. What if the Nets find cap space to sign him? He can go back home with a lot of money and still a lot of potential in future contracts because he's so dang young. In other words, if he takes a dip in earnings by not resigning with Indiana when his rookie contract runs out, he won't be far behind signing a couple of back-to-back max contracts once he enters that bracket with his new team all because he's so young.
    Gosh I didn't realize I had EVER implied that the trade would be completely risk-free for either side. Better go back and check those tapes.

I don't know, I think Bird knows he can't mess this one up like it looks like he did with the GSW trade. It just looks like it shouldn't happen and I'm fine with that because I'd like to see how Bynum develops as a Lakers bigman. Hopefully he won't disappoint.
    Hey I got no problem with that either, as long as we can contend while we "see". Ask me if I'd rather give up Odom or Bynum in a deal for JO and I'll say Odom 11 times out of 10. But I realize it's impractical so I've accepted that there's no way a deal can be completed without Bynum.

I just wish Bird would admit to himself that he needs to start again and rebuild this damn theam and try for a window of pportunity to arrive when Miami/Celtics/Detroits window's are closing (3 years) - otherwise, he is wasting his, JO's and the Fans time.

"instead of defending that attitude you should start thinking for yourself."

Maybe "lemming" has a different connotation in the UK.
    ...sign of the desperate.
    Maybe it does, maybe you went Alipour on us again by misquoting me whilst maintaining your refusal of "Reading 101"

It was in this context:

"A reporter who's honesty is being questioned has an issue at hand he needs to address, when he doesn't the issue goes beyond "right or wrong" it goes straight into "integrity" and for that reason alone he should produce evidence, since he doesn't he should seriously consider another occupation.

The larger public's acceptance of lies is a worrysome development, one that in the past has never lead to anything good, perhaps instead of defending that attitude you should start thinking for yourself."

Read it a couple more times and perhaps you will start to understand that I was not even referring to you.

As for you final remark there; I would seriously stop trying to insult people, mods don't take nicely to that around here.

Ehhh...I don't think Alipour considers Internet message board posters to be his colleagues.
    Perhaps you might consider paying attention, at least one professional reporter (Indy Star's M. Montieth) has asked him "the" question and he has not let him hear the tape either, whilst leaning towards believing him at that stage, MM has since changed his stance by the appearance of the tape in public. Eric Pincus, who should be known to you, has also confirmed that the soundbites floating around are the same as his, which leads to the conclusion that most likely Alipour made this up, as he did with the other quotes he had, and which in no part resemble the soundbites.
    It were his words that condemned him, stating that more reporters were present, yet no one printed those remarks, no one has come to his support, if it looks like a duck...........

Exaggerate much? I wonder if the username "Strawman" has been taken.
    Again you seem to have to resort to namecalling to refute an argument, it only shows you have no case and your argument is merely held up to troll this board.

LOL, when did PacersDigest become equivalent to a Senate Judiciary Committee?
    And your argument here being that only a SJC has the right to question people's integrity? Or are you suggesting that asking for proof of allegations that were denied, as in everyday life, is something one should not do?
    Surely you can not be suggesting that the "little group of Pacers fans" is not worthy of knowing whether someone is smeering the reputation of their franchise player, or that the same person perhaps does the bidding of the mighty Lakers and tries to create a situation where there is none?
    I can fully understand why you wouldn't want to know, but I am no Lakers fan, so I don't have that hangup.

Except I don't think an ESPN writer feels threatened when accused by a small minority that (as a whole) have there own biases. Kind of like how I don't feel the need to prove my self-worth to every crackhead that I pass along the way to work. If you do, then I guess more power to you. Me? I'll just settle for the approval of my colleagues and superiors.
    I don't need approval of any person, except myself, as that is the one I am to live with all my life, but that has nothing to do with people accusing me of lying in which case IF I'm innocent I would do all I could to prove them wrong.

Comparing the people on this board with crackheads and calling us a small minority does not take away from the argument that there is proof that makes it far more likely that he fabricated the quote then that he has proof of it, you should stick to discussing the facts, not your believes and misconceptions.

Make no mistake, Alipour may be mocked for eternity at PD, but he'll continue to write because the rest of the world will continue to take him seriously. Don't be so presumptuous as to exaggerate the clout of PD.
    That cloud is big enough to bring you here, and the thought that I'm presumptious is yours, I never made that presumption, nor did I make any assumptions, I just stated facts, which are perhaps hard for you to understand, but they usually are what holds the truth, not believes.

Whether this episode will cost him being taken serious or not is irrelevant, for at least all the Indy Star readers, the PD posters and those visiting here will now take his integrity in doubt, something I am sure doesn't bother ESPN as they have proven that other things then the truth occupy their minds.

I think it is time you brought proof to the table or shut up, innuendo and "believe him please" do not hold up here.
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Seriously, guys, true happiness comes from ignoring this thread. Let our West Coast friends talk all they want, as long as it's in here we don't have to see it.

You'll be amazed how much better you feel once you stop worrying about this and go on with your lives. This thing will just drag you down.

The deal is dead. Now it's time to let the thread die.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I think able (among others) have hit the nail on the head.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Seriously, guys, true happiness comes from ignoring this thread. Let our West Coast friends talk all they want, as long as it's in here we don't have to see it.

You'll be amazed how much better you feel once you stop worrying about this and go on with your lives. This thing will just drag you down.

The deal is dead. Now it's time to let the thread die.
    Or, put another way:

International Counter bellisimo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by count55 View Post
    Or, put another way:

but what am I supposed to do with leftovers now? It would make no sense to throw away perfectly good food

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Does throwing food at them count as feeding them?

I'm with Anthem on all this, I think it's all moot at this point. Pat has come through and it's time to get on board and see how he/she pans out.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    I'm with Anthem on all this, I think it's all moot at this point. Pat has come through and it's time to get on board and see how he/she pans out.
    Haha, so true. That's the best part of Stand Pat - the unpredictability. All you have to do is change the coach and add a few role players and BOOM, the intrigue returns. I've said it before and I'll say it again: JO will not be traded before the season, no way, no how.

Okay, so you're not answering the question, no biggie. It looks like the thread's going nowhere. That's fine by me.

In the future, maybe not exhibiting boorish behavior will get your farther. Cheerio

I don't know...what's your point in even confronting me about this? But I'll give you the same answer that I did to Kegboy when he asked the same...to determine the meaning of life.

Why would that surprise anyone? You're a Laker fan right?

Gosh I didn't realize I had EVER implied that the trade would be completely risk-free for either side. Better go back and check those tapes.

Hey I got no problem with that either, as long as we can contend while we "see". Ask me if I'd rather give up Odom or Bynum in a deal for JO and I'll say Odom 11 times out of 10. But I realize it's impractical so I've accepted that there's no way a deal can be completed without Bynum.

I know that a "JO to LA" trade is pretty much dead right now. But, I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on some of my trade scenarios.

This first trade is my ideal scenario. But, it's probably not going to be enough for you guys:

Odom, Bynum, Kwame, Farmar, and draft pick(s) for JO, Granger, and Murphy

A twist on that trade is involving the Nets and making it a three-way trade:

Nets outgoing: Richard Jefferson, Marcus Williams, Jason Collins, and Josh Boone
    Nets incoming: Odom, Dunleavy, Farmar, Harrison

Lakers outgoing: Odom, Bynum, Kwame, and Farmar
    Lakers incoming: JO, Granger, and Murphy

Pacers outgoing: JO, Granger, Murphy, Dunleavy and Harrison
    Pacers incoming: Jefferson, Bynum, Marcus Williams, Kwame, Collins, and Boone

As you can see, I really want JO and Granger on the Lakers. But, I don't know if there's a scenario in which that could happen that is both realistic and makes sense for all teams involved. So, I'm willing to compromise. Would you guys be willing to give up Shawne Williams?

Odom, Bynum, Kwame, and Vujacic for JO, Shawne Williams, Murphy, and Harrison

I'll only comment on this one (the other hurts to think about):

This is a giveaway to the Lakers. The only players here that matter are Odom, Bynum, JO and Granger.

Both Granger and JO played all-star weekend. I don't remember seeing Bynum or Odom. JO is a better PF than Odom by a large margin. Granger is a better player right now than Bynum...by some distance as well...and most definitely more proven.

I know Bynum, Farmar and the picks have potential, but if you want to talk about potential, let's discuss Jon Bender or David Harrison. Potential does not pay the bills or win games. This franchise is not in a position to give up their current franchise player and their most promising young player for Lamar Odom and an unproven player.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by THE DAGGER View Post
    I know that a "JO to LA" trade is pretty much dead right now. But, I just wanted to get your guys' thoughts on some of my trade scenarios.

This first trade is my ideal scenario. But, it's probably not going to be enough for you guys:

No f'ing way on that one. We give up our two best players for that? There is no way you've got what it takes to get JO AND Granger - you don't have the assets to get JO alone, let alone to add Granger.

-snip-
    As you can see, I really want JO and Granger on the Lakers. But, I don't know if there's a scenario in which that could happen that is both realistic and makes sense for all teams involved. So, I'm willing to compromise. Would you guys be willing to give up Shawne Williams?

You'd need to add one of your PGs (I don't care which one) and at least one draft pick.

Under any of those scenarios, Odom wouldn't be staying in Indy long (as we don't need forwards but you have no guards worth discussing except Kobe) and Kwame would presumably be bought out immediately, so adding a PG and a pick might get it close enough that it would depend on what we could flip Odom to a third team for (preferably help at SG.)

Would the Clippers want Odom back in exchange for Maggette (+ salary cap necessities)?

Could a third team get us a really good SG in exchange for Odom + Brown. If I'm the Lakers, that's what I'm trying to accomplish while the rest of the world assumes that a Lakers-Pacers deal is dead.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Quote Originally Posted by THE DAGGER View Post
    Like Jay said, I'd be fine with this if we got JC instead of Sasha. The pick's not a deal-breaker for me, since it would be one of the last ones in the first round. You'd probably be getting three starters from us, though, so it's not unreasonable to ask for a pick back.

EDIT: But on your "ideal" trade, why stop there? Go ahead and offer to throw in Mo if we give you Ike and Foster.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

streets ahead

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    EDIT: But on your "ideal" trade, why stop there? Go ahead and offer to throw in Mo if we give you Ike and Foster.
    and since there is kind of a limit to the number of draft picks we can give... i'd like to give you our firsts in 08, 10, 12 and the right to switch picks with us in 09 and 11. would that be enough to get vladrad ::crossingfingerscrossingfingers::
    This is the darkest timeline.

I have no problem replacing Vujacic with Farmar in my trade scenario that involved Shawne Williams. That was my initial trade idea, but it didn't work under the cap. ESPN Trade Machine said that the Lakers would have to cut $157,580 from the incoming trade value for the trade to be successful.

I'm not the most savvy with the cap rules. But, can the Lakers send $157,580 in cash to make up the difference for the trade to work?

So, basically:

Odom, Bynum, Kwame, Farmar, and $157,580 for JO, Shawne Williams, Murphy, and Harrison

Can that be done?

Quote Originally Posted by Lakerstroll View Post
    Okay, so you're not answering the question, no biggie. It looks like the thread's going nowhere. That's fine by me.

In the future, maybe not exhibiting boorish behavior will get your farther. Cheerio
    I didn't answer your question because there is no answer other than that I wanted to engage in a basketball discussion. Initially I wanted to discuss potential deals, but I've obviously gotten side-tracked a little. Sorry if that isn't earth-shattering enough for you.

As for my boorish behavior, you're on the money. I have absolute contempt for anyone who dismisses those he disagrees with as "instant gratification, computer gaming kids, that have never probably worked a day in their lives."

But that's as far as I'll take it. Like I've said, I need to get back on track. If you have nothing to say in that regard that I guess we're done.

Quote Originally Posted by able View Post
    Maybe it does, maybe you went Alipour on us again by misquoting me whilst maintaining your refusal of "Reading 101"

It was in this context:

"A reporter who's honesty is being questioned has an issue at hand he needs to address, when he doesn't the issue goes beyond "right or wrong" it goes straight into "integrity" and for that reason alone he should produce evidence, since he doesn't he should seriously consider another occupation.

The larger public's acceptance of lies is a worrysome development, one that in the past has never lead to anything good, perhaps instead of defending that attitude you should start thinking for yourself."

Read it a couple more times and perhaps you will start to understand that I was not even referring to you.

As for you final remark there; I would seriously stop trying to insult people, mods don't take nicely to that around here.

Perhaps you might consider paying attention, at least one professional reporter (Indy Star's M. Montieth) has asked him "the" question and he has not let him hear the tape either, whilst leaning towards believing him at that stage, MM has since changed his stance by the appearance of the tape in public. Eric Pincus, who should be known to you, has also confirmed that the soundbites floating around are the same as his, which leads to the conclusion that most likely Alipour made this up, as he did with the other quotes he had, and which in no part resemble the soundbites.
    It were his words that condemned him, stating that more reporters were present, yet no one printed those remarks, no one has come to his support, if it looks like a duck...........

Again you seem to have to resort to namecalling to refute an argument, it only shows you have no case and your argument is merely held up to troll this board.

And your argument here being that only a SJC has the right to question people's integrity? Or are you suggesting that asking for proof of allegations that were denied, as in everyday life, is something one should not do?
    Surely you can not be suggesting that the "little group of Pacers fans" is not worthy of knowing whether someone is smeering the reputation of their franchise player, or that the same person perhaps does the bidding of the mighty Lakers and tries to create a situation where there is none?
    I can fully understand why you wouldn't want to know, but I am no Lakers fan, so I don't have that hangup.

I don't need approval of any person, except myself, as that is the one I am to live with all my life, but that has nothing to do with people accusing me of lying in which case IF I'm innocent I would do all I could to prove them wrong.

Comparing the people on this board with crackheads and calling us a small minority does not take away from the argument that there is proof that makes it far more likely that he fabricated the quote then that he has proof of it, you should stick to discussing the facts, not your believes and misconceptions.

That cloud is big enough to bring you here, and the thought that I'm presumptious is yours, I never made that presumption, nor did I make any assumptions, I just stated facts, which are perhaps hard for you to understand, but they usually are what holds the truth, not believes.

Whether this episode will cost him being taken serious or not is irrelevant, for at least all the Indy Star readers, the PD posters and those visiting here will now take his integrity in doubt, something I am sure doesn't bother ESPN as they have proven that other things then the truth occupy their minds.

I think it is time you brought proof to the table or shut up, innuendo and "believe him please" do not hold up here.
    Let's end this cycle; most of our posts aren't even basketball related anymore, just responses with derogatory undertones:

* "...sign of the desperate" is a reference to the saying "Personal attacks are a sign of the desperate." It was in response to your suggestion that I needed work on my reading comprehension. If that wasn't your intent then I take it back.
    * "strawman" is a reference to the term "strawman's fallacy" - I would be the strawman, not sure how that is a personal attack or insult.
    * "crackhead" was not meant to demean Indy fans, but indicate how minute they are in the context of Alipour's reader base. I could have exercised better word choice.

I hope the rest of PD saw it that way and that the lack of any warning or revision from the mods is indicative of that.

I finally got a chance to read Montieth's blog and I think he sums it up well - both Alipour and JO and put themselves in compromising situations. He doesn't outright accuse anyone of lying but leaves it up to the reader as to who should be believed without leaving a biased impression.

On one hand, you have (at least) one Indy writer and scores of Indy fans that want to believe JO. OTOH, the majority of the rest of the sports media world and NBA fans are questioning JO's sincerity.

It's clearly a judgement call and I have made mine. Yours happens to differ so let's just leave it at that. You and I fall under the 2 "sides" I described above and our opinions happen to correspond accordingly. Is there really any point to continuing this discussion?

As I told Lakerstroll, my intent in joining PD was to discuss possible deals and I'd like to get back to that.
    Last edited by gng930; 08-15-2007 at 04:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    No f'ing way on that one. We give up our two best players for that? There is no way you've got what it takes to get JO AND Granger - you don't have the assets to get JO alone, let alone to add Granger.

You'd need to add one of your PGs (I don't care which one) and at least one draft pick.

Under any of those scenarios, Odom wouldn't be staying in Indy long (as we don't need forwards but you have no guards worth discussing except Kobe) and Kwame would presumably be bought out immediately, so adding a PG and a pick might get it close enough that it would depend on what we could flip Odom to a third team for (preferably help at SG.)

Would the Clippers want Odom back in exchange for Maggette (+ salary cap necessities)?

Could a third team get us a really good SG in exchange for Odom + Brown. If I'm the Lakers, that's what I'm trying to accomplish while the rest of the world assumes that a Lakers-Pacers deal is dead.
    What do you think of this:

JO, Harrison for Bynum, Maggette, and Farmar (no picks).

Quote Originally Posted by BlueNGold View Post
    Both Granger and JO played all-star weekend. I don't remember seeing Bynum or Odom.
    Well, Bynum AND Farmar played in the "Rookie/Soph" game also... Along with Granger...

I think we can put all these JO trade ideas to rest...for now.

It's obvious that since he openly stated to the (local) media that he wants to remain a Pacer and the fact that JOB, Bird and DW have all said they want him here that JO's not going anywhere...at least not in the near future.

Frankly, I doubt he'll get traded at all which would be fine by me. While the Lakers do have a few pieces that would fit in nicely here, it would mean gutting their team, and neither Kupchak nor Kobe wants that. Heck, even JO doesn't want that as he has stated he doesn't want to be on a team that is going through a rebuilding phase (Pacers in particular, but I'd imagine any team going through that would be off limits). And while the trade to the Nets would seem decent enough, they'd still be a few pieces away from truly being contenders themselves. And we haven't even begun to talk about how to make the salaries match no matter what combination of players you put together in a trade for JO. It's still going to mean some team will have to give up either a ton of players or a ton of cash just to balance things out.

So, in the final analysis I seriously doubt a trade featuring JO will get done any time so, if at all this year. As has been stated several times before, unless a third team gets involved, I doubt JO would be easily moved. And at this stage of the off-season where teams are starting to really nail down the dynamics of their rosters, it's doubtful any team is willing to make any more trades at this point anyway. If anything, they're looking for those last minute cast-offs - players who have been released and can pick them up for the bare minimum - to plug holes. Thus, anyone who's still hoping to see JO, Tinsley or Murphy moved any time soon may as well forget it. If it hasn't happened by now, in all likelihood it's not going to happen.

Can we start focusing in on the roster we now have and get excited about some new and improved Pacers basketball? I am!! First tip-off for the Pacers pre-season is on October 10th.

"GO PACERS!"

'Nuff Said.

Administrator/ The Real Jay ChicagoJ's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

What do you think of this:

JO, Harrison for Bynum, Maggette, and Farmar (no picks).
    I could be interestd in that one. I have no qualms really, about Bynum. I just don't think his potential (which also means, potentially plateauing where he is now) is enough for a six-time, 28 y/o all star that is a legit post player. But the other stuff you've got to offer (Odom, Brown's contract) does nothing for a team that, even without JO, is still stocked with forwards and in need of guard help.
    Why do the things that we treasure most, slip away in time
    Till to the music we grow deaf, to God's beauty blind
    Why do the things that connect us slowly pull us apart?
    Till we fall away in our own darkness, a stranger to our own hearts
    And life itself, rushing over me
    Life itself, the wind in black elms,
    Life itself in your heart and in your eyes, I can't make it without you

Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I wonder if TPTB have noticed what a trade has done to the Celtics tix sales.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..