Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crit/Conley is more offensive to you than Crit/Wade?
    No...I never saw the Crit=Wade thing except for in passing and I really thought that that was a joke.

I ignored some of these Crit threads but man...this is getting ridiculous. Entertaining...but still ridiculous.

Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

Oh yeah Javaris is not a HOF caliber player but Bynum definitely is, I have been saying all along we should get bynum at all costs. Obviously Crittenton i think can be a better player than Odom, that's why it might be a good trade.

Any chance this could get merged into the official thread?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

streets ahead

any chance this idea may have worked better as a PM to the Mods than posting on each thread?
    This is the darkest timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post
    any chance this idea may have worked better as a PM to the Mods than posting on each thread?
    Any chance it would have been funny to all of us if he had gone that route?

Now we can pick on him unmercifully about combining threads.

I think I'll ask the mods if they can merge it into "Ignore this thread"

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Jamaal Tinsley played better in his rookie season than Javaris Crittenton has in summer league.

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

I picked a heck of a 5 mintues to stop drinking.
    Narf!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d3 View Post
    Jamaal Tinsley played better in his rookie season than Javaris Crittenton has in summer league.
    That's an unfair comparison. I mean, you wouldn't compare Shawne Williams to Michael Jordan before his first game now would you.

Quote Originally Posted by Robobtowncolt View Post
    I picked a heck of a 5 mintues to stop drinking.
    I vote for a temporary ban on all Airplane! references.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post
    Well, that's one idea.

But I'm trying to reinforce to our valued new members that it's really getting annoying.

Besides, plenty of things have been posted in all three Laker threads, not just my 1-line request.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    That's an unfair comparison. I mean, you wouldn't compare Shawne Williams to Michael Jordan before his first game now would you.

I vote for a temporary ban on all Airplane! references.
    Who was referencing Airplane? People picked times to stop drinking before that movie came out. And I just so happened to pick 12:36pm.
    Narf!

We'll stop the Airplane! references when we get a big man coach, since that's how it all started.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Is it just me or do others cringe when they hear the words "potential" and "Pacers" in the same sentence. We've had several of those "potential" players. Jonathan Bender to name one. No doubt both Javaris and Bynum should have respectable careers but the word potential still scares me.