Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 63

Thread: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

  1. #1

    Default Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Wow another great reason to get rid of JO for Bynum and Crittenton, plus extra

    http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1012

    http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewpr...=12864&Sport=2

  2. #2
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,140

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    WOW! He was the highest rated prospect??

    http://www.nbadraft.net/2003prospects.htm

    2.
    Darko Milicic 7-0 245 SF/PF (Yugoslavia) 1985 Could actually challenge LeBron for the top pick in the draft. He's that good. Unlike James, he has proven himself against top level competition. There are 2 franchise type talents in this draft. Milicic has as much potential as any European player ever and will likely have no trouble adapting to the NBA.
    ...and somewhere way, way down here...oh, here he is, right after Reece Gaines...

    17.
    Dwyane Wade 6-4 200 SG Marquette Jr. Very active and athletic player who seems to play at another speed. His quickness and decision making are excellent, and he has great desire. His size is a detriment, but his athleticism and long arms help make up for it.
    ...and him. Buried behind David Harrison, Mario Austin and Ronald Blackshear, among others....

    49.
    Boris Diaw 6-8 201 SF Pau Orthez (France) 1982 European scouts rave about his athletic ability. He has the total package with skills, and physical ability. He just lacks the aggressiveness and toughness to put it all together.
    ....and at the very BOTTOM of the list, there's this guy....

    50.
    Leandro Barbosa 6-3 PG (Brazil) 1982 There seems to be a stigma against International guards. Maybe because the fundamentals are more important for a guard and international players, particularly South Americans tend to be less fundamentally sound. However, Barbosa has a lot of International experience and has impressed many with his athleticism and quickness. The biggest knock against him is his shooting ability.
    Last edited by Kstat; 07-15-2007 at 11:13 PM.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  3. #3
    Gotta Play Big BlueNGold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    15,398

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    WOW! He was the highest rated prospect??

    http://www.nbadraft.net/2003prospects.htm


    Whoever wrote that should lose their job.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Man just look at that. I would trade JO for Javaris And Bynum in a heartbeat.

    Let's do this Walsh & Bird!!

  5. #5
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,451

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Why are they trying to sell this guy to us? What's wrong with him?

  6. #6
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Conley > Crittenton

    The end.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by LoneGranger33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why are they trying to sell this guy to us? What's wrong with him?
    no i don't think they want to give up odom that's all.

  8. #8
    Opps I farted! Smashed_Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Potato Island - USA!
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d3
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Conley > Crittenton

    The end.
    Their about the same. Javaris is more explosiveness when it comes to scoring.
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

  9. #9
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,966

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    CPKs > Fakers
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,660

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Their about the same. Javaris is more explosiveness when it comes to scoring.
    No, if you want somebody to run your team by facilitating the other players on the floor, from what I've seen Conley is by far the best in this seasons draft.

  11. #11
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Their about the same. Javaris is more explosiveness when it comes to scoring.
    No, they're not the same. It's not even close, actually.

    Conley >>> Crittenton

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    553

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    It wouldn't surprise me in the least if Javaris ended up with a better career than Conley. He's much bigger, as good a passer, and a much better shooter. He just needs to play more under control.

    NBA.com Play of the Day....



    The Laker fans aren't overhyping Javaris any more than Kstat overhyped Delfino and Amir Johnson or we overhype Shawne.
    Last edited by Y2J; 07-15-2007 at 11:46 PM.

  13. #13
    Headband and Rec Specs rexnom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    New Haven, CT
    Posts
    8,751

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Their about the same. Javaris is more explosiveness when it comes to scoring.
    Wait, wait. Are you joking? You are kidding, right?

  14. #14
    Opps I farted! Smashed_Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Potato Island - USA!
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    No. they basically have the same talent. Conley is more better when it comes to speed. but Javaris is more explosive has more atheletism ..etc.
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

  15. #15
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,966

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    If Crit's better than Conley and Bynum's the second coming of Wilt, why won't you people just start measuring your ring sizes and leave us alone!
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  16. #16
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,140

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wait, wait. Are you joking? You are kidding, right?
    Crit/Conley is more offensive to you than Crit/Wade?

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  17. #17
    Opps I farted! Smashed_Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Potato Island - USA!
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If Crit's better than Conley and Bynum's the second coming of Wilt, why won't you people just start measuring your ring sizes and leave us alone!
    Have you been paying attention at all? we can't wait for these guys to develop. we're not in a position to wait. fans have been emailing the Lakers office every damn day to make sure they get something done.
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

  18. #18
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,140

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you been paying attention at all? we can't wait for these guys to develop. we're not in a position to wait. fans have been emailing the Lakers office every damn day to make sure they get something done.
    You don't get it, do you?

    If Crit and Bynam are that good, you're better off trading Kobe.

    Only an idiot would deal away two future hall of famers for the sake of holding on to one...

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  19. #19
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Great gravy, would you people go away.

    Kegboy is right, you're worse than the Cabbage Patch Kids.

    I'm glad Crittendon is so amazing... he'll help Kobe win that championship!
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  20. #20
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,966

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you been paying attention at all? we can't wait for these guys to develop. we're not in a position to wait. fans have been emailing the Lakers office every damn day to make sure they get something done.
    And driving us nuts is going to do, what, exactly? Larry Bird is not reading this thread. Neither is Donnie Walsh, or David Morway.

    The deal is dead. All you people coming over here and insulting our intelligence isn't going to change that.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  21. #21
    Opps I farted! Smashed_Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Potato Island - USA!
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You don't get it, do you?

    If Crit and Bynam are that good, you're better off trading Kobe.
    No because if Kobe is traded then their will be a fire riot next to Staples Center.

    Bynum and Critt have star potential espeically Bynum but we can't afford to wait for them to contribute in a big way. Kobe is 29 years old and I'm sure you know this by now.
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

  22. #22
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    28,140

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No because if Kobe is traded then their will be a fire riot next to Staples Center.
    There's going to be a fire riot if you win the championship too. What's your point?


    Bynum and Critt have star potential espeically Bynum but we can't afford to wait for them to contribute in a big way. Kobe is 29 years old and I'm sure you know this by now.
    yeah....the guy that can't lead his team out of a wet paper bag. great reason for letting go of two guys you say are future HOFers.

    It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

    Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

  23. #23
    Opps I farted! Smashed_Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Potato Island - USA!
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And driving us nuts is going to do, what, exactly? Larry Bird is not reading this thread. Neither is Donnie Walsh, or David Morway.

    The deal is dead. All you people coming over here and insulting our intelligence isn't going to change that.
    I have no idea were this conclusion is coming from. no one is driving you nuts at least not to my estimation. just that you think just because Bynum and Critt are so good we should wait for them while Kobe's prime goes down the drain or wait it already did?
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

  24. #24
    White and Nerdy Anthem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    23,741

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Smashed_Potato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No because if Kobe is traded then their will be a fire riot next to Staples Center.

    Bynum and Critt have star potential espeically Bynum but we can't afford to wait for them to contribute in a big way. Kobe is 29 years old and I'm sure you know this by now.
    We don't care. It's not our problem that you're wasting Kobe's best years by refusing to put a quality team around him.

    Go away.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

    • Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

    Enjoy your time at PD!

  25. #25
    Opps I farted! Smashed_Potato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Potato Island - USA!
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Javaris Rated HIGHER than Mike Conley Jr. Last Year, #1 PG overall By Rivals Look:

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's going to be a fire riot if you win the championship too. What's your point?
    Really? so you think throwing fire sticks next to Staples Center and then protesting is a celebration? its way different then celebrating a NBA Championship instead of Laker flags their will be Death flags waiting in the wing for Good ol Kupchak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah....the guy that can't lead his team out of a wet paper bag. great reason for letting go of two guys you say are future HOFers.
    Why are you putting words in my mouth i beg to differ. Critt to me has a potential to be all-star calibre player. Bynum is a all-star potential to me.
    "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe." - Anatole France

Similar Threads

  1. Javaris Crittenton
    By Pacemaker in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 12:30 PM
  2. Mike Conley Jr??
    By PacerCrazy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:25 PM
  3. Mike Conley
    By PacerMan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 03:55 PM
  4. (Raptors) Mike James.. may very well walk after this year
    By Frank Slade in forum Trade Proposals
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-2005, 06:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •