Thread: Grant Hill to Phoenix

Default Grant Hill to Phoenix

http://www.nba.com/suns/

Just caught this on ESPN Radio...thought it was interesting. Where will he fit in out there?
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
    - Margaret Mead

Default Re: Grant Hill to Phoenix

Quote Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    http://www.nba.com/suns/

Just caught this on ESPN Radio...thought it was interesting. Where will he fit in out there?
    Starting SF. He's gonna be great for them. Ridiculous vision and understanding of ball movement, spacing and what the right pass is. He's gonna be an assassin at the high-post/wing. Him and Boris both get 23-28 minutes per night and are gonna pick defenses apart. Amare might average 28 a night.

Quote Originally Posted by JayRedd View Post
    Starting SF. He's gonna be great for them. Ridiculous vision and understanding of ball movement, spacing and what the right pass is. He's gonna be an assassin at the high-post/wing. Him and Boris both get 23-28 minutes per night and are gonna pick defenses apart. Amare might average 28 a night.
    So Shawn Marion will play PF and Amare Center? Sounds reasonable or am I mistaken? Wasn't it already like that?

Quote Originally Posted by GrangerRanger View Post
    So Shawn Marion will play PF and Amare Center? Sounds reasonable or am I mistaken? Wasn't it already like that?
    If Marion is still there...

Heck yeah. He'll do great in Pheonix.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by GrangerRanger View Post
    No, They kept playing Shawn at SF most of the season, then they didn't run any plays for him. It's was kinda sick. He was supposed to freelance for what they needed, whether it was hanging around the three point line, or trying to go after an Amare miss, or a just inside the perimeter jumper.

I didn't like how the offense flowed with that lineup. It was basically a two man game with Shawn being the odd man out. Late in the season, they started shifting him to PF more and his stats took big bump and they ran some plays for him, since they seem to run the offense through the PF spot.

IF they keep shawn, and they should, I think letting Hill take the role that Marion had makes MUCH more sense, with Shawn at PF, where he IS comfortable playing and Amare at C.

Giev Grant's injury history last year, I can see Shawn bouncing back and forth from SF to PF when Grant sits out back to back games.
    Hey! What're you kicking me for? You want me to ask? All right, I'll ask! Ma'am, where do the high school girls hang out in this town?