Thread: Tinsley inadvertantly killed us.

Default Tinsley inadvertantly killed us.

Not with his play, but his fouls. I don't know how many were legit or caught in the wake that is Salvatore, but either way his foul trouble murdered our offensive rythm. Just killed it. I really think that's the ultimate key to this game. Both teams played hard, great D, but they did that last time and we won. I think Tinsley's foul trouble was huge.

And Pistons fans, spare me "But Ben was too". Yeah, he was, and you guys played kick *** D anyway. I don't want to hear it.

Tinsley had to sit, and our team offense went in large part with him.

Default Re: Tinsley inadvertantly killed us.

That's a good point. The offense always flows much better, regardless of the opponent, when Tinsley is on the floor. Hopefully he won't be in foul trouble in the next game.

I just hope he's feeling ok. I thought I saw him get hurt at the end.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

I think most or all of Tinsley's fouls were legit. They were just really dumb fouls too. I don't think he fouled his own man once. But yeah that really killed us tonight among other things. Do wish Kenny was even an option there but guess he never is gonna be.

year of the black rainbow obnoxiousmodesty's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Kevin Lee reported trainer David Craig was working on Jamaal's leg during the game, and then he probably re-aggravated the injury at the end of the game there. The Pacers must have Jamaal in the game to have a chance to win this series.
    Take me out to the black, tell 'em I ain't coming back. Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me.

Well thats just it Hicks, Tinsley went out and we faultered.

Ben went out and other Players stepped up and played great D.

The pistons played better than us. The pistons had every reason not to play that well with ben on the bench...but they found a way.

Now I don't ever expect Tins to get in foul trouble like that again.

sweabs

The pistons played better than us. The pistons had every reason not to play that well with ben on the bench...but they found a way.

I'm not sure if we'll even see him again the way he landed on that leg .

I'm not sure if we'll even see him again the way he landed on that leg .
    He'll play. He even kept playing after he hurt his ankle.

PistonsDynasty

I just think the refs need to just let them PLAY!!

But the NBA won't allow that because Detroit gets all up on you and teams start to call them dirty with taps, grabs and bumps.

I guess we can't have our cake and eat it too.

Ya it was like some total BS calls to make up for the Ben fouls...

It seems obvious to me now that Tinsley is more important to us than Ben is to Detroit.

I mean that knowing how good Ben is. That is gonna be biggest prob for the Pacers in this and the next series. They have become accustomed to Tinsley and his magic moves. When he goes out and it becomes a defensive struggle of lucky shots, we got as good as chance of anyone who isnt named Kobe.

Tim

Not with his play, but his fouls. I don't know how many were legit or caught in the wake that is Salvatore, but either way his foul trouble murdered our offensive rythm. Just killed it. I really think that's the ultimate key to this game. Both teams played hard, great D, but they did that last time and we won. I think Tinsley's foul trouble was huge.

And Pistons fans, spare me "But Ben was too". Yeah, he was, and you guys played kick *** D anyway. I don't want to hear it.

Tinsley had to sit, and our team offense went in large part with him.
    I could not agree more, without Tinsley the Pacers are ordinary.