Thread: Could the Pacers & Sacramento Kings hook up again?

Banned

Default Could the Pacers & Sacramento Kings hook up again?

How about Jermaine O'neal to Sacramento for Mike Bibby, Ron Artest and the number 10 pick in this years draft?

Why do the Pacers do it?

Because Artest should never had been traded to begin with. What got him upset was the talk that Bird was trying to move him to Sacremento for Peja....Yeah that trade did wonders didn't it. Artest makes your team stronger defensively, right now and is a tireless competitor who plays with injury, unlike O'Neal. Having been away for two years now has given Ron-Ron a new outlook to the Pacer franchise and I'm sure he would be all for JO going away, not to mention he's at the end of his contract. Bibby brings you in a tweener guard to run with Tinsley, he is also at the end of his contract. The final piece would be the draft pick at number 10 this year. That should nab you someone who will contribute immediately.

Yeah, I can here it now....say no to Artest....He's a cancer.....He's nuts, crazy or eccentric beyond means.

The one thing no one mentions is that when he was here he was an All star and averging 24 points not to mention Defensive player of the year....Has O'Neals stats ever been close to that?

Default Re: Could the Pacers & Sacramento Kings hook up again?

OMG, if we trade for Ron Artest You already said that he is nuts and all that.

Who cares if how well he played because you can't count on him to be in games. Granted he has managed to make little racekt in Sacramento he has done something to make them want to trade him.

Don't even get me started on Artest. Please. Sorry DeSMASH but that is a terrible idea.

Even if it was a good idea for us to bring Artest back I can't see the Kings doing that deal. It really doesn't help them. They need to re build and they will most likely keep their pick. I can see them trading Bibby and Artest but not together. I can see something like Artest to the Heat for Jason Williams and a pick and then trade Mike Bibby seperate. They could get more out of both if they trade them seperate.

And I thought the cutting Gerald Wallace statement was nuts. This takes it. Ron is nothing but fool's gold. He was a total locker room menace in Sacramento and there's a reason they want him GONE. People for whatever reason can't get that through their skulls. Yeesh.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Some people never learn.....

when will he ever learn? underwave's Avatar

there is a line between good player and team fitting player. after what he done here? come on. no jokes.

Some of you guys don't know when Smash is pulling your leg. He didn't say this was a rumor.

I would like to see that trade though just to watch all the Pacer forums do up in flames! (grin) Actually all the Pacer servers would be down for two days! Heck, that might just cause the whole Internet to go down!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I think everyone knows its not a rumor. Just the fact that he wants this to happen is absurd to say the least.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Will Galen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some of you guys don't know when Smash is pulling your leg. He didn't say this was a rumor.

I would like to see that trade though just to watch all the Pacer forums do up in flames! (grin) Actually all the Pacer servers would be down for two days! Heck, that might just cause the whole Internet to go down!

Oh come on Will, The PAcers could pick up Tank Johnson, I hear he's looking for a team and we could get him cheap...

Whoops, wrong sport !!!!

Yeah, lets bring Artest back and trade the fans!