Thread: The riddle game.

Default The riddle game.

Since we're about a month away from football gearing up let's play a game. I will post a question and we'll see if someone can guess the answer. Warning, the questions will be strange and totally disgusting at times, but hey you won't find the answers in the paper.

On a side note... These questions are things that have occurred in the last 5 years.

Q1...

Name the Colt's player who cracked a toilet just by sitting down to take care of business?
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Default Re: The riddle game.

Albert Bimper?

woman without a team

Corey Simon?

Quote Originally Posted by grace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Corey Simon?
    Very good guess, try again as it is someone on the line, but which line?

Q2.....

The Colts have had a very good reputation for towing the line with few problems in their training camps. In a survey among host sites, what team received the worst reviews for their conduct and acts of destruction?

One hint....It's an NFC team.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    Since we're about a month away from football gearing up let's play a game. I will post a question and we'll see if someone can guess the answer. Warning, the questions will be strange and totally disgusting at times, but hey you won't find the answers in the paper.

On a side note... These questions are things that have occurred in the last 5 years.

Q1...

Name the Colt's player who cracked a toilet just by sitting down to take care of business?
    Tarik Glenn?

Very good guess, try again as it is someone on the line, but which line?

Q2.....

The Colts have had a very good reputation for towing the line with few problems in their training camps. In a survey among host sites, what team received the worst reviews for their conduct and acts of destruction?

One hint....It's an NFC team.
    Since it's a survey it could be based on what you hear in the news. so individuals come to mind which would lead me to say the Cowboys or Falcons, but I think I'll go with:

Minnesota Vikings?

Quote Originally Posted by pwee31 View Post
    Since it's a survey it could be based on what you hear in the news. so individuals come to mind which would lead me to say the Cowboys or Falcons, but I think I'll go with:

Minnesota Vikings?
    Yes, it was Tarik and it was the Cowboys. Well done my friend

Almost afraid to ask this question and if you know the answer then what in the he!! are you doing on this forum Mr. Irsay.

Q3......What former player brought in his own interior decorator before arriving at camp?

Yes, it was Tarik and it was the Cowboys. Well done my friend

Almost afraid to ask this question and if you know the answer then what in the he!! are you doing on this forum Mr. Irsay.

Q3......What former player brought in his own interior decorator before arriving at camp?
    Well you said Simon was close and he was on one of the lines, which lead me to believe it was the other line so I went with Tarik. The reason the Cowboys came to mind was b/c it was a survey and TO, Romo, and Parcells always seemed to be in the tabloids.

Ha I have no clue about the interior decorator one. It's a former player so I'll say Jeff George b/c he was a cocky prick when I met him and camp was held at Anderson University so..

Jeff George?

Dean Biasucci

Edge? to decorate the interior of his mouth?

Quote Originally Posted by wooolus View Post
    Edge? to decorate the interior of his mouth?

Not sure about decorating the mouth/teeth, but yes it was the Edge. He would have the decorator in early who would then order the furniture (always two large sectional couches) and then the video folks (always two big screen televisions with surround sound) and the most current video game systems with all the current games. Apparently he liked fake palm trees also.

Q4.....Question for the ladies, but hey if you guys want to guess what the heck.

What player wore red satin boxers to lounge in? I told you some of these questions would be disturbing.

It may be time for a Drew Rosenhaus moment

Tony Sergusa? I don't know how to spell his name....

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    Tony Sergusa? I don't know how to spell his name....
    Yeah, I'm sure the ladies stay up at night for dream boy.

Now to end this obnoxious game I've been told the Rocket armed one has a warped sense of humor and for as straight laced he is out in public he loves to razz his teammates. I think JO tried to be that way with the Pacers, but some guys have it and some don't.

Quote Originally Posted by McClintic Sphere View Post
    Dean Biasucci

Sphere, glad to see you posting again. Seemed like you took a break for awhile from the place.

So I was right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    So I was right?
    No it wasn't Goose.

You know I have to be somewhat cryptic when I blow off useless idle chatter my friend.

Makes me wonder if PM is going to take over for MJordan soon?

Q4.....Question for the ladies, but hey if you guys want to guess what the heck.

What player wore red satin boxers to lounge in? I told you some of these questions would be disturbing.
    Bratzke
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Quote Originally Posted by SoupIsGood View Post
    Bratzke

You guys are killing me. It's that perverted Peyton Manning, but then again I was the sick person who brought up the subject. No more questions directed for PCF or Grace.

Yeah, I'm sure the ladies stay up at night for dream boy.

Now to end this obnoxious game I've been told the Rocket armed one has a warped sense of humor and for as straight laced he is out in public he loves to razz his teammates. I think JO tried to be that way with the Pacers, but some guys have it and some don't.

Am I the only one that caught that and knew it was Peyton?