Thread: Shaq: I believe Kobe 100%

Default Shaq: I believe Kobe 100%

http://news.kb24.com/index.php?id=306

Shaq: I believe Kobe 100%

Following up on the piece Kobe wrote about yesterday regarding Lakers owner Jerry Buss deciding he wanted to trade Shaquille O'Neal, Shaq says he believes Kobe's side of the story, according to Stephen A. Smith's column today:
    "I believe Kobe 100 percent," said O'Neal, reached yesterday while in Los Angeles on business. "Absolutely. There's no doubt in my mind Kobe is telling the truth. I believe him a thousand percent. I would have respected Dr. Buss more as a man if he would have told me that himself, because I know he said it. But he didn't [tell me]. He never said a damn word to me."
    KB24 admits he and the big fella had their moments, but he never demanded Shaq be traded:
    "Sure, Shaq and I had our issues. So what! We always did and we won three titles. That doesn't change what was told to me. It doesn't change the fact I never, ever, said to get rid of him. And it damn sure doesn't change the fact that all these years later, promises made to make this team better have not been kept. So where does that leave me?"

Anyone still believes it was Kobe's fault that Shaq got traded?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMltKsoDwe8&NR=1
    press pause on the second slow-mo replay around 0:12 mark

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Shaq: I believe Kobe 100%

Ruh roh.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Riley - "we're trading Wade for Kobe"
    Shaq - "errr, hold on a minute there..."

Okay, so my question to the other Oneal would be, "Why would you even thinking about wanting to leave an organization that has a good reputation of honesty, fairness, fair play and integrity for an organization that lacks these qualities?"

To JO: If you have any say whatsoever in this trade rumor, I urge you to really think it through. Learn from your boy Ron-Ron; the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Naptown,

You so crazy!

Quote Originally Posted by NuffSaid View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, so my question to the other Oneal would be, "Why would you even thinking about wanting to leave an organization that has a good reputation of honesty, fairness, fair play and integrity for an organization that lacks these qualities?"
    I have a sneaky suspicion JO's view point may have changed after the way IT was fired after he signed his contract.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....