Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roll Call!

Default Re: Roll Call!

I'm a Sophomore at Ball State, majoring in education.

Obvoiusly I'm a big Pacers fan, for evidence see: This place.

I'll turn 20 this May

I'm the head duck around here, so I HAVE to spend WAY too much time around here

Sports Logo

I am a moron from Fort Wayne (I say moron because I let my boss talk me into coming back to the home office from Florida the home office is in Fort Wayne and it is d@mn cold here)

I am 32 and also spend way too much time in here.

Indy resident. Too old - sometimes crotchity. Name says it all. Been a fan since the first game ever played. Well, the first Pacer game anyway ( smartasses). Career in sports on the professional and international level.
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

I've lived in the Indianapolis area for the better part of my life and a life long Pacers fan. I was well on my way to a find career in software when I was derailed by getting laid off twice in less than a year. Now I am trying to make a career in real estate, but it is tough sledding.

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

22 year old guy from Greenwood...

Pharmaceutical Research Scientist, graduated from school in '03 from Franklin College, in good ol' Franklin, IN...with a major in Pre-Med/Biology and minors in Math and Chemistry...

Long time University of Michigan fan...so, don't hate me...lol

Mood

I'm badinf.... errr naturallystoned and I'm an an alcoh... errr 20 year old para-legal major at VU.... ed:
    * Most Humorous Poster Nominee (2004, 2005, 2010)
    * Off Topic Post of the Year Winner (2009)
    * Off Topic Thread of the Year Nominee (2010)

Formerly a naturallystoned, badinfluence...

Senior at Indiana University down here in Bloomington, majoring in Informatics/Computer Science. 29 years old, will be 30 in September .

Grew up in Indy, my dad used to take me to games in high school (late 80s-early 90s). Became a diehard fan during/after the 1994 playoffs.

I spend wayyyy too much time here.

Classical guitarist from Sweden currently living in New York City. Probably moving back to Sweden soon though, we'll see.

History teacher from Holland, living in Aarhus, Denmark.

Used to fly every weekend, now landed...kid on its way
    Not an Anders Fogh Rasmussen fan

Southside_Pacer

I'm a college freshman at Indiana University's urban instutition in Indianapolis. Better known as IUPUI.

I'm a history education major, and I work with high school students when it comes to music education.

I'm a graduate of Southport High School, I'm single, and that's pretty much it. My life isn't that exciting.

I am a Freshman at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside majoring in sports managment

I am a "long distance" hardcore Pacer fan living in Milwaukee.

I am a curse to the team though. Everytime they come up here and I go watch em play....they lose...EVERYTIME!!!

Freshman at Loyola in chicago. Lived in Indy all my life. Turning 19 in a few months. Major: bio with a track into a medical career or research in a med type area.

Nothing special about me....diehard pacers and colts fan.

Its cold here in chicago. I hate it.

And along with Kstat, big anime fan.

love playing tennis and bball
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Andrew. Virginia. Freshman. Pacers good!

Official Member of the Anti-Alliteration Association

love playing tennis
    Yes... Tennis is awsome.

I hate it when people say "Tennis is not a real sport"
    chances are they have never played a real game of tennis

GO Grosjean!!!

love playing tennis
    Yes... Tennis is awsome.

I hate it when people say "Tennis is not a real sport"
    chances are they have never played a real game of tennis

GO Grosjean!!!
    Tennis is the BEST SPORT EVER. I've played since about 7 or 8, and it is fantastic. And I have to go with my man Andre agassi right now as my fav. Though back in the day i really like sampras, conners, and becker.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.

Though back in the day i really like sampras, conners, and becker.
    Two words: Goran Ivanisivec

NamShub

23 year old, 2nd year PhD student/Teaching Associate in Physics at Ohio State, graduated from Case Western Reserve University with Engineering Physics degree in '02.

Been following the Pacers since '98, this is my first year with League Pass.

Damn you btowncolt for making me respond.

I am a 21 year old graduate student at the University of New Orleans getting a degree in Statistics (hoping to move into Sports Stats eventually). I graduated from LSU about a year ago with a degree is pure mathematics, and I loved it, but stats is good too.

I have been following the Pacers since Travis Best came into the League. The 1994 payoffs were good, but 95 was the year for me. I have had league pass for the past three years which is about how long I have been on the Indy boards. Started on Indystar nearly three years ago, and have never been much more than a lurker. Made the shift to here and love it, but still never really post.

That's about it, so thanks for this thread, punk, and thanks to Hicks for the killer board.

Oh What Could Have Been! fwpacerfan's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I am a moron from Fort Wayne (I say moron because I let my boss talk me into coming back to the home office from Florida the home office is in Fort Wayne and it is d@mn cold here)

You're not very smart are you? You left sunny Florida to move back here?
    "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."
    - Benjamin Franklin

I am a Freshman at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside majoring in sports managment

I am a "long distance" hardcore Pacer fan living in Milwaukee.

I am a curse to the team though. Everytime they come up here and I go watch em play....they lose...EVERYTIME!!!
    Well stop going to the freaking games ROC - Sheesh!
    The best exercise of the human heart is reaching down and picking someone else up.

Im a 21-year old senior at Oakland U. Near Detroit. I major in journalism. I've been a Piston fan for 16 years, and I hope to become their beat writer someday. I play a lot of street basketball, though it has nearly costed me my life on occasion.

My first Pistons game was game 5 of the 1987 ECF- where Bird stole the ball from Isiah to win the game. I've been blessed with two championship teams since then, so everything is all gravy to me now.

Besides basketball, my other hobby is anime. I speak partial japanese, and have been known to bake the meanest Okonomiyaki this side of the Pacific. I'm slowly learning to make sushi, though at present I suck at it.

I also prefer hip-hop/rap music above all else, Eminem is my hero, but for easy listening i'll pop in a tape of japanese music, because its smoother to listen to.

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

I speak partial japanese
    Domo Arigato Kstat

I speak partial japanese
    Domo Arigato Kstat
    Domo Arigato desu ka?

Or is styx the limit of your knowledge...... ed:

It wasn't about being the team everyone loved, it was about beating the teams everyone else loved.

Division Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 1989, 1990, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
    Conference Champions 1955, 1956, 1988, 2005
    NBA Champions 1989, 1990, 2004

Sports Logo

You're not very smart are you? You left sunny Florida to move back here?
    I was here for the summer and he talked me into it then. I dont know what I was thinking. :

At least I get to go down there on occasion. As a matter of fact I am heading to Florida Wednesday. I will miss the Pacer game but thats the only one as I will be back Saturday.

I speak partial japanese
    Domo Arigato Kstat
    Domo Arigato desu ka?

Or is styx the limit of your knowledge...... ed:
    Watashi wa genki desu. Anato mo genki desu ka?