1) Right now, who is a better coach, Larry Brown or Rick Carlisle.
Experience is the tie breaker for me: Larry Brown
2) Should Jermaine O'Neal guard Sheed or Ben.
I'd try Ben to avoid foul trouble, plus I'm curious if Jeff can do a good job on Sheed. And it may allow JO to roam for shot blocking a little bit.
3) What is a bigger mismatch. Artest over Prince. Billups over Tinsley. Rip over Reggie. Or Ben over Foster.
Artest over Prince.
4) Who will average more points off the bench AL or Corliss.
Sadly, unless Al wakes up it will be Corliss (maybe only 10ppg over Al's 8ppg or something, but all the same)
5) Besides AL harrington who will be the Pacers most important player off the bench
Fred Jones. Maybe Austin will have a big series; who knows.
6) Why does Eldon Campbell play great against the Pacers but horrible against every other team.
God is not a Pacers fan.
7) Should Pollard get any playing time to battle Okur or Campbell.
Yes. Give it a try and only stop if Pollard is a total embarassment.
8) The most important stat in this series will be.
9) If the Pistons win game #1 tonight, that means what.
We're in trouble.
10) Overall the Pacers most important player in this series will be
Reggie Miller/Ron Artest/Jermaine O'Neal At least two of them must come up big for us.
11) The one Pistons player the Pacers must contain is
12) True or False: Right now I am scared to death, nervous as heck, can't sleep, can't eat, can't control my bodily functions, and can't think straight.