Thread: Pretty Boy vs De La Hoya

Default Pretty Boy vs De La Hoya

Who watching?

LMAO Floyd came out with a sombrero and a Mexican flag colored robe.

Default Re: Pretty Boy vs De La Hoya

I hate boxing

Thanks for your input UB.

I got it 3-3 after 6.

Boxing is wack and they hyped this fight up way too damn much. Ain't nobody cared about boxing in like 40 years (except for some of Tyson's craziness).

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Boxing is wack and they hyped this fight up way too damn much. Ain't nobody cared about boxing in like 40 years (except for some of Tyson's craziness).
    Keep it moving then

Thought the fight would be better. I feel bad for all the people that paid for it.

From February in a thread here about the fight

If they are fighting for Oscars title then its another step up for Floyd going to 153. He didn't have the power to really hurt Baldomir at 147 what makes you think he has the power to knock out Oscar at 153 whos only been knocked out once in his career.

Certainly Floyd can tag you all night long but at 153 with his fragile hands I don't think he can knockout Oscar or hurt him too badly.

Don't get me wrong though I think Floyd will still outbox Oscar with his speed and technique. Tagging him all not long and win a decision but it certainly won't be an exciting fight unless you like to watch Floyd dance around the ring and throw half *** punches. It won't be a war have you ever seen Floyd stand in the middle and trade with a guy? That would just be stupid.
    Just like I predicted another boring fight involving Floyd. I don't know why everyone was so hyped to see this fight it was pretty clear from the outset what was going to happen. Floyd hit all the clean shots, never once got hit with a clean shot. Oscar didn't hit one single good shot all night, a bunch of weak body bunches and some arm shots. But of course he looks like the busier fighter cause he throws combos none of which landed or did any damage what so ever.

The only surprise of the night was the poor judging and when i say poor I mean ****ing awful. Clearly 2 of the judges were also part of golden boy productions. The first judge only had Floyd winning by 2 rounds and the last judge had Oscar winning by 2 rounds. The maximum amount of rounds Oscar could have won was 4 out of 12, personally I only had him winning 3 and that was not 3 clear rounds. The one correct judge had it 8-4, the only judge who actually watched the fight. After the fight Max Kellerman also said the judging was awful and he said Oscar could have only won maybe 2-3-4 rounds in a dominating performance from floyd.

Damn, you just got to throw in your fighting expertise all the time. When's the last time you posted here anyway, lol.

What time you gonna be on AIM tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by LouisvilleLip View Post
    From February in a thread here about the fight

Just like I predicted another boring fight involving Floyd. I don't know why everyone was so hyped to see this fight it was pretty clear from the outset what was going to happen. Floyd hit all the clean shots, never once got hit with a clean shot. Oscar didn't hit one single good shot all night, a bunch of weak body bunches and some arm shots. But of course he looks like the busier fighter cause he throws combos none of which landed or did any damage what so ever.

The only surprise of the night was the poor judging and when i say poor I mean ****ing awful. Clearly 2 of the judges were also part of golden boy productions. The first judge only had Floyd winning by 2 rounds and the last judge had Oscar winning by 2 rounds. The maximum amount of rounds Oscar could have won was 4 out of 12, personally I only had him winning 3 and that was not 3 clear rounds. The one correct judge had it 8-4, the only judge who actually watched the fight. After the fight Max Kellerman also said the judging was awful and he said Oscar could have only won maybe 2-3-4 rounds in a dominating performance from floyd.
    The funniest part for me was everytime De La Hoya tried to hit Floyd with those combos, Floyd would just laugh at him.

I agree that the judges where bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ajbry View Post
    Damn, you just got to throw in your fighting expertise all the time. When's the last time you posted here anyway, lol.

What time you gonna be on AIM tomorrow?
    Um idk, I should be on most of the day, playing poker for 10gs tommorow at 8pm. So i'll probably just relax until 8.

I didn't know tomorrow was the finals of the tournament, I thought it was like next week or something.

Either way I'll probably be on tomorrow then.