Thread: Jason Kidd: 43 minutes, ZERO points.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Jason Kidd: 43 minutes, ZERO points.

Brutal game for J-Kidd. Detroit is gunna be tough.

Default Re: Jason Kidd: 43 minutes, ZERO points.

That might have been more due to his injury.

That might have been more due to his injury.
    exactly, it is hard to judge just how good Detroit has been playing since they were facing a Jason Kidd at an obvious less than 100%.

It is still going to be tough, but remember NJ wasn't that good this year and they were hurting.

I believe the Pacers have the upper hand in this series.

Kidd was gimpy and over the last two years the Nets have gotten weaker as a team in general. The best two EC teams made the finals, now, let's get it on.

Kidd was gimpy and over the last two years the Nets have gotten weaker as a team in general. The best two EC teams made the finals, now, let's get it on.
    Well Pistons fans would like to think they beat the Lakers and we beat a team unfit for the playoffs ed: (Miami is better than NJ)

I disagree that the team has gotten weaker in general. I think Jefferson has developed into an All-Star level talent - he's made a big leap. And K-Mart has improved every year.

The main reason they won't be back in the Finals this year is because Detroit and Indiana have improved, not because NJ has gotten worse.

I disagree that the team has gotten weaker in general. I think Jefferson has developed into an All-Star level talent - he's made a big leap. And K-Mart has improved every year.

The main reason they won't be back in the Finals this year is because Detroit and Indiana have improved, not because NJ has gotten worse.
    Oh I agree with Indiana and Detroit getting better too. I meant in terms of their bench. They've lost pieces that were key each of the last two offseasons and while KMart has maintained his level from last year and Jefferson is blossoming (and he's on my Keeper League team woohoo!), they don't have much outside of those two and Kidd. They're certainly not the class of the conference anymore and I didn't expect them to beat Detroit. I just meant from top to bottom they're a weaker team.