Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 52

Thread: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Disclaimer- DaSmash only writes items that are being talked about and being thrown against the walls at Conseco Fieldhouse. To say that these "rumors" will or could come true is not what I am saying. So if you feel the need to "call me out" because I've said something that didn't happen , go right ahead. As they say Ignornace is Bliss.
    fficeffice" />>>
    >>
    >>
    Just suppose this trade was on the table……………..
    >>
    It’s a Three-team trade involving Indiana, Charlotte & San Antonio. The trade does work within the NBA collective Bargainning agreement (Real GM trade # 3754879)
    >>
    >>
    Charlotte sends – Gerald Wallace, Raymond Felton, Sean May, Walter Herrmann and their highest 2007 draft pick to the Indiana Pacers.
    Charlotte sends to the Spurs, point guard Brevin Knight
    Charlotte Gets in Return from San Antonio, Swingman Bruce Bowen and Power Forward Jackie Butler.
    Charlotte gets in return from Indiana, Jermaine O’Neal.
    >>
    San Antonio gets from Charlotte, point guard Brevin Knight and the lower 2007 number 1 pick.
    San Antonio gets from Indiana, Power forward center Jeff Foster & point Guard Orien Greene
    >>
    Indiana Gets from Charlotte Power Forward Gerald Wallace, Power Forward Sean May, Small Forward Walter Herrmann and Point Guard Raymond Felton
    >>
    Indiana Gets from San Antonio Small Forward Brent Barry and Point Guard Beno Udrih
    >>
    Why this trade COULD get done.
    >>
    Why Charlotte does this trade:
    >>
    Charlotte now has Michael Jordon alone at the wheel. Still having young talent in the form of Omecka Okafer and Adam Morrison & Matt Carroll they would be adding Veteran Help in the form Of Jermaine O’Neal, Bruce Bowen and Jackie Butler. Still having their second round pick and having enough cap room to sign other free agents. What this does for Charlotte is make them a contender for the NBA southeast conference title right now and for the next 4 or 5 years. With teams like Orlando & Washington on the rise and Miami on the decline, building through the draft is no longer conducive for improvement to this franchise. These trades are right thing to do for the Bobcats.
    >>
    Why San Antonio does this trade:
    >>
    The Spurs are getting older at the wings. Bringing in Jeff Foster to compliment Tim Duncan will help right now and will make them one of the top rebounding teams in the league. Orien Green will be a nice cheap player to backup the guard corps. Bringing in Brevin Knight from Charlotte will make Tony Parkers Job way easier and free up Ginobli to start at the 2. The Spurs would also have two first round picks, Charlottes 2nd 2007 first round( Toronto’s) and their own. With this being a deep draft the Spurs could reload and get younger overnight. Keeping up with the Mavericks, Suns in the West is what it is about right now and if San Antonio falls in the 2nd or 3rd round this trade would be the smart move to infuse new younger talent to the franchise, while getting rid of contracts.
    >>
    Why Indiana does this without hesitation:
    >>
    The Pacers are in full blow rebuild mode. No One on the roster is safe. Bringing aboard Gerald Wallace Sean May, Raymond Felton & Walter Herrmann, plus Charlottes #1 pick in the 2007 draft only begins the rebuilding process. Gerald Wallace will not be resigned, but Walter Herrmann will. Wallace and Herrmann are in the last years with team option contracts that are at the Pacers discression. The Pacers acquire Brent Barry and Beno Udrih from San Antonio giving them some outside shooting and a point guard with upside. The Pacers had interest in drafting Udrih, but San Antonio beat them to the pick.
    Obviously the Pacers need a center and this is where the number 5 pick in the draft , Jamal Tinsley and either Danny Granger or Shawn Williams come in. The firsat trade is if Memphis gets the #1 pick in the draft. The Pacers would then trade Jamal Tinsley, Shawne Willliams and Charlottes 1st pick to the Grizzlies for Brian Cardnial and Hakim Warrick and the Memphis first round pick (Real GM trade # 3754922). Why does Memphis do this trade, it gets two good players and a lottery pick, not to mention gets rid of Cardinals overinflated contract. If Boston gets the pick The Pacers would send Danny Granger and Charlottes pick for Brian Scalabrinie and the number 1 pick (Real GM trade ID 3754934). This trade would surley be addition by subtraction, not to mention Boston gets rid of Scalabrinies overinflated contract, but also is a a great chance of the Pacers getting the rights to Greg Oden.
    >>
    New coaches on a short sheet for the Pacers: Mike Brown (Cavs) Mark Jackson (Former Pacer) and of course Rick Carlisle.
    >>
    What I have given you here is a bluebrint to remake the Pacer franchise so that all of you who complained about the character issues wont be able to until the next incident happens. What I have given you is a roster that has a chance of looking something like this.
    >>
    After trade with Charlotte and San Antonio –Memphis option:
    >>
    C-Oden- Murphy
    PF- May-Warrikk -Diogu
    SF-Granger-Herrmann-Cardnial
    SG- Dunleavy-Daniels-Barry
    PG-Felton-Tinsley-Udrih-Armstrong
    Baston and Harrison are cut or traded for future 2nd rounders
    >>
    After Trade with Charlotte and San Antonio –Boston Option
    >>
    C-Oden- Murphy
    PF- May-Diogu-Scalabrinie
    SF-Williams-Herrmann-Baston
    SG- Dunleavy-Daniels-Barry
    PG-Felton-Tinsley-Udrih-Armstrong
    Harrison is cut or traded for a future 2nd round
    >>
    >>
    I’ve only provide the scenarios for Boston and Memphis. Milwaukee could be a player, heck the Charlotte pick might become the number one pick. Anything could happen.
    >>
    Now its time for the Pacer Digest nation to play this Seanario(s) up or tear them down, but do so only at your own risk, because those on the Digest that know what you can and can not do as far as trades are concerned in the NBA. Digest diehards will know if YOU know what your talking about or just throwing ideas at the fan. Many of you would be VERY surprised to know where I got these trade SUGGESTIONS.

    My only question is:

    Whatcha Think Peck?
    >>

  2. #2
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,968

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Okay, I know I'm sick, but I must be delusional. I swear somewhere in there it says Greg Oden would be a Pacer. I think I better go call a doctor.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, I know I'm sick, but I must be delusional. I swear somewhere in there it says Greg Oden would be a Pacer. I think I better go call a doctor.
    Yeah - nobody's trading the 1st or 2nd pick in this year's draft unless Lebron makes a wierd demand. I'm not even sure Kobe, KG or TD get it done because of their age.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  4. #4
    I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    RoboBoston
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    No words..........should have sent a poet......
    Narf!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Smash... are you serious? These teams would give up the #1 for Granger or Williams and a #5??

  6. #6
    Banned Fool's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    2,408

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Only if we find out tomorrow that Raymond Felton is the one who killed Jordan's dad. You talk about the Pacers' interest in Beno and hardly mention you are getting the Felton. Then you want Herrmann over Wallace? Herrmann is a fine little back-up but ...

    Forget the poet, send the dude who blew himself up.

  7. #7
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    55
    Posts
    12,193

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Umm - it goes without saying that this would be considered a steal for the Pacers and should upset no one but the strongest player-jockers (as opposed to team fans). I'd be absolutely floored (in a good way) should this happen, but see it as very unlikely.

    However, just to play along, some thoughts...

    Getting Sean May would be a windfall for the box office and the feeling people have for the team, never mind the talent potential. If you can't get a Hoosier, get a son of a Hoosier...

    I don't necessarily see the Memphis trade as viable, since I can't see anyone giving up Oden without gunplay involved, but the first part of the trade is huge. Without the Memphis scenario we're very vulnerable at 5, but there would be time to do another deal before camp.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    27
    Posts
    488

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Take that trade, run far far away, then point and laugh at Jordan, this is an absolute steal for the Pacers. Gerald Wallace you keep over Herrman, you don't let go a dude putting up 18/8/2/2 per game.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Was this post supposed to start out with a "Man, I had a CRAZY dream last night......." ?


    DaSmash - while I certainly appreciate the creativity and imagination that goes into your posts - this one has to be the most "homer" post of them all.

    My god - are you sure the Heat don't want to give us Wade for Dunleavy?

    By the way - since almost all of your posts center around trade proposals - have any of them ever came to fruition? Even close?

    As for this part "diehards will know if YOU know what your talking about or just throwing ideas at the fan. Many of you would be VERY surprised to know where I got these trade SUGGESTIONS". Aren't you just throwing "ideas at the fan"? Or does using trade checker make it legitimate? As far as being very surprised at where you got these "suggestions", unfortunately you will never say and could never substantiate anyway- thus we are left to assume you got these suggestion from the hot dog vendor.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by DisplacedKnick View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah - nobody's trading the 1st or 2nd pick in this year's draft unless Lebron makes a wierd demand. I'm not even sure Kobe, KG or TD get it done because of their age.
    If its Memphis or Boston they will trade it.

    Both teams are tird of trying to build through the draft. With Granger or Williams both available and a pick no lower than #5 in this years lottery, not to mention thatyou get rid of some really bad contracts Cardinal of Memphis (19 mill in the next 3 years) & Scalabrinie (9.5 in the next 3 years) of Boston. Your not moving your top players (Gasol & Pierce) and you are able to land a top 5 pick in this years DEEP draft....Yeah, I'm told these deals could easily get done. Both Boston and Memphis would have to trade someone to accomidate the draft pick.

    So I would like to hear your reason, with support, as to why this wouldn't happen and not because its what you think. But have the Celtics or Grizzlies come out and said it? Then provide the link please.

  11. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by FSU-IU View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Was this post supposed to start out with a "Man, I had a CRAZY dream last night......." ?


    DaSmash - while I certainly appreciate the creativity and imagination that goes into your posts - this one has to be the most "homer" post of them all.

    My god - are you sure the Heat don't want to give us Wade for Dunleavy?

    By the way - since almost all of your posts center around trade proposals - have any of them ever came to fruition? Even close?
    Please read my disclaimer atthe beginning of the post, no this isn't a homer post, not in the slight. Its a trade that benifits each team.

    San Antonio loses age and salary and adds a first round pick and salary cap space.

    Charlotte adds an All Star and former DPOY.

    The PAcers Begin rebuilding the correct way, through SMART trades with younger players with upside. Much like the Dale Davis Jermaine O'Neal trade.

  12. #12

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    [I]So I would like to hear your reason, with support, as to why this wouldn't happen and not because its what you think. But have the Celtics or Grizzlies come out and said it? Then provide the link please.[/I]

    Wait - when did they come out and say that they would trade the pick?

  13. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by wooolus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Take that trade, run far far away, then point and laugh at Jordan, this is an absolute steal for the Pacers. Gerald Wallace you keep over Herrman, you don't let go a dude putting up 18/8/2/2 per game.

    Yes you do let a dude thats averaging 18/8/2/2 and always hurt go, especially when it gives you cap relief.

    Every team in this trade and senarios addresses need, financial & age.

  14. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only if we find out tomorrow that Raymond Felton is the one who killed Jordan's dad. You talk about the Pacers' interest in Beno and hardly mention you are getting the Felton. Then you want Herrmann over Wallace? Herrmann is a fine little back-up but ...

    Forget the poet, send the dude who blew himself up.
    Wallace is always injured and his contract is a team option (salary relief for the PAcers).

  15. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobol Sam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smash... are you serious? These teams would give up the #1 for Granger or Williams and a #5??

    yes, because your not asking for each teams superstar, your going after bad contracts packaged with a good player and top 5 pick....yes, it would be the best deal either Boston or Memphis could get and still remain with one of the top 5 picks.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Okay, I know I'm sick, but I must be delusional. I swear somewhere in there it says Greg Oden would be a Pacer. I think I better go call a doctor.

    Yes, I wrote it!

    Yes, I believe that this very trade has been discussed, San Antonio was brought into the fold I am told earlier this past week.

    Greg Oden could very easily be a Pacer. It depends on how much more losing that Danny Ainge and the Celtics or Jerry West and the Grizzlies want to do. Greg Oden on either one of those teams does not make them that much better with their current suporting cast. The Celtics might win 10 more games, The Grizz 10 more games and both would still be out of the playoffs and then they would have to trade their Superstars.

  17. #17
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Why isn't this in the trade forum? This is silly.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Frankfort, IN
    Posts
    9,136

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    So I would like to hear your reason, with support, as to why this wouldn't happen and not because its what you think. But have the Celtics or Grizzlies come out and said it? Then provide the link please.
    Let me get this straight:

    YOU post a goofy trade proposal and then you ask me to prove a negative?

    Uh, sorry - it doesn't work that way in the real world.

    I somehow doubt the Celts or Grizzlies are going to come out and talk about whether they'd trade a pick they don't even have.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

  19. #19
    Member OakMoses's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Montana
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,031

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yes, I wrote it!

    Yes, I believe that this very trade has been discussed, San Antonio was brought into the fold I am told earlier this past week.

    Greg Oden could very easily be a Pacer. It depends on how much more losing that Danny Ainge and the Celtics or Jerry West and the Grizzlies want to do. Greg Oden on either one of those teams does not make them that much better with their current suporting cast. The Celtics might win 10 more games, The Grizz 10 more games and both would still be out of the playoffs and then they would have to trade their Superstars.
    If you add Oden to the Celtics and they stay healthy next year, they're a playoff team. Maybe even a home court playoff team.
    "A man with no belly has no appetite for life."

    - Salman Rushdie

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Smash... everybody seems to be jumping all over your posts lately. What'd you do to **** everyone off?

    I'm surprised Boston and Memphis wouldn't want to keep guys like Oden and Durant. Everyone is talking about those two guys like they are hall of famers in the making.

    Why would a GM think its worth giving up those guys just to clear a few years of bad contract?

  21. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    272

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobol Sam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Smash... everybody seems to be jumping all over your posts lately. What'd you do to **** everyone off?

    I'm surprised Boston and Memphis wouldn't want to keep guys like Oden and Durant. Everyone is talking about those two guys like they are hall of famers in the making.

    Why would a GM think its worth giving up those guys just to clear a few years of bad contract?

    You know Cobol, I think the reason why people jump all over my posts is probably because I have let it be known that I have worked in the past for a number of years as a communications sub contractor for the Pacer franchise, specificlly for satellite feeds to the opposing teams and the Simon brothers themselves. I do have "friends" that still work for the Indiana Pacers, these friends I do talk to from time to time keep me well informed of "hallway" and "attitude" talks around Conseco. Many of these "posters" who jump on my posts and dismiss them as homer would love to have walked in my shoes, to have been around one of the best NBA franchises in the past 20 years of the NBA and to see the changes "popular and unpopular" happen. What it comes down to is thatI am privy to what they are not. I can look at one of there posts and laugh, because they want to believe in their heart thatthey are right, but don't understand why the PAcers won't follow their suggestion.

    No matter what you think...the draft is not an exact science for every Lew Alcindor and Magic Johnson there is a Pervis Ellison, Joe Barry Carroll, Kent Benson and Larue Martin. For every Michael Jordan and Dawayne Wade theres a Chris Washburn, Dwayne Washington and a Len Bias. There are circumstances that create an NBA all Star and NBA bust almost daily.

    How about Steve Alford for Reggie Miller....if the Indiana fans would have had it their way.....

    GM's today such as Ainge and West have talent in place, be it young talent, but talent. You don't keep getting younger and expect for your team to win. Would Dwayne Wade be as effective without SHAQ, would Kobe...obviously what has Kobe won since SHAQ left? Teams need older Vets to teach and mature the younger studs....David Robinson did that with Tim Duncan, Oscar Roberston did it with a young Lew Alcindor (Kareem). Shaq with a young Kobe and Penny Haraway.

    Adding a Greg Oden or a Kevin Durrant to Boston or Memphis would only be a band aid to what the real problem is for those franchises (to many untradeable young players).

    Memphis has Gasol and Miller, but after that ???? Milwaukee has Redd, but after that???? Charlotte has Okafer and Morrison, but after that.

    Look at the teams that are in the playoffs the longest- San Antonio with Duncan, Parker and Ginobli. Detroit with Wallace, Hamilton and Billups. Phoenix with Nash, Marion and Stodemire.Miami with SHAQ, Wade and cast of thousands it seems like. Dallas with Nowitski, Harris, Howard and Terry.
    They do it with complementary vets that make the chemistry, not try to force the chemistry as the PAcers did this year.

    GM's like those mentioned above have to produce now, or they won't be GM's very much longer...On the Hotseat...Ainge, McHale, Bird, Danny Ferry to name a few. Thats why they move the property.

    Why didn't the Houston Texans draft Reggie Bush, or Vince Young number 1? Theres alwasy a reason that we don't know about, much like most of the naysayers on this forum.

    Hope that answers your question.

  22. #22
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,852

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Good call on the meniscus tear, btw, Mr. DaSmash..........
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,312

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know Cobol, I think the reason why people jump all over my posts is probably because I have let it be known that I have worked in the past for a number of years as a communications sub contractor for the Pacer franchise, specificlly for satellite feeds to the opposing teams and the Simon brothers themselves. I do have "friends" that still work for the Indiana Pacers, these friends I do talk to from time to time keep me well informed of "hallway" and "attitude" talks around Conseco. Many of these "posters" who jump on my posts and dismiss them as homer would love to have walked in my shoes, to have been around one of the best NBA franchises in the past 20 years of the NBA and to see the changes "popular and unpopular" happen. What it comes down to is thatI am privy to what they are not. I can look at one of there posts and laugh, because they want to believe in their heart thatthey are right, but don't understand why the PAcers won't follow their suggestion.

    No matter what you think...the draft is not an exact science for every Lew Alcindor and Magic Johnson there is a Pervis Ellison, Joe Barry Carroll, Kent Benson and Larue Martin. For every Michael Jordan and Dawayne Wade theres a Chris Washburn, Dwayne Washington and a Len Bias. There are circumstances that create an NBA all Star and NBA bust almost daily.

    How about Steve Alford for Reggie Miller....if the Indiana fans would have had it their way.....

    GM's today such as Ainge and West have talent in place, be it young talent, but talent. You don't keep getting younger and expect for your team to win. Would Dwayne Wade be as effective without SHAQ, would Kobe...obviously what has Kobe won since SHAQ left? Teams need older Vets to teach and mature the younger studs....David Robinson did that with Tim Duncan, Oscar Roberston did it with a young Lew Alcindor (Kareem). Shaq with a young Kobe and Penny Haraway.

    Adding a Greg Oden or a Kevin Durrant to Boston or Memphis would only be a band aid to what the real problem is for those franchises (to many untradeable young players).

    Memphis has Gasol and Miller, but after that ???? Milwaukee has Redd, but after that???? Charlotte has Okafer and Morrison, but after that.

    Look at the teams that are in the playoffs the longest- San Antonio with Duncan, Parker and Ginobli. Detroit with Wallace, Hamilton and Billups. Phoenix with Nash, Marion and Stodemire.Miami with SHAQ, Wade and cast of thousands it seems like. Dallas with Nowitski, Harris, Howard and Terry.
    They do it with complementary vets that make the chemistry, not try to force the chemistry as the PAcers did this year.

    GM's like those mentioned above have to produce now, or they won't be GM's very much longer...On the Hotseat...Ainge, McHale, Bird, Danny Ferry to name a few. Thats why they move the property.

    Why didn't the Houston Texans draft Reggie Bush, or Vince Young number 1? Theres alwasy a reason that we don't know about, much like most of the naysayers on this forum.

    Hope that answers your question.
    Actually yeah it did. Thanks man.

  24. #24
    Tyrant maragin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Whether this happens or not, one interesting thing is that Duncan and Foster are good friends. If Foster did leave, that would be a destination I would wish on him.

  25. #25
    flexible and robust SoupIsGood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Lappy Go Hucky
    Age
    26
    Posts
    17,540

    Default Re: Pacer Blueprint for the future- Blockbuster Trade coming?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaSMASH View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You know Cobol, I think the reason why people jump all over my posts is probably because I have let it be known that I have worked in the past for a number of years as a communications sub contractor for the Pacer franchise, specificlly for satellite feeds to the opposing teams and the Simon brothers themselves. I do have "friends" that still work for the Indiana Pacers, these friends I do talk to from time to time keep me well informed of "hallway" and "attitude" talks around Conseco. Many of these "posters" who jump on my posts and dismiss them as homer would love to have walked in my shoes, to have been around one of the best NBA franchises in the past 20 years of the NBA and to see the changes "popular and unpopular" happen. What it comes down to is thatI am privy to what they are not. I can look at one of there posts and laugh, because they want to believe in their heart thatthey are right, but don't understand why the PAcers won't follow their suggestion.
    Well, you are wrong on at least one count. I really don't care what it is you do or don't do. I tend to jump all over your posts (got an infraction once ) because they are ridiculous - and you know they are ridiculous. I've read Peck post before about how you will post absurd stuff just to rile up the natives, or whatever. Well, I don't enjoy it. I wish you'd stop.

    Er, well, I don't read PD as much, so I guess I've only gotten on your case a few times now. But, ya know what I mean.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •