Thread: Private Message area broken?

Default Private Message area broken?

Somebody try sending me a private message... all I'm getting is "The Pacers Digest database has encountered a problem."

Thoughts? Anybody verify?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Default Re: Private Message area broken?

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Somebody try sending me a private message... all I'm getting is "The Pacers Digest database has encountered a problem."

Thoughts? Anybody verify?
    Looks broken.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

I have the same problem trying to respond to you Anthem.

I hope you got all that. I'd hate to have to retype it.

I got a message from you. I just can't read it.

I guess we'll just have to find another place to discuss our plan to take over PD.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Damn,

The best laid out plans. I guess we shouldn't use the forum software we are going to try to hack to dicuss our plans huh?

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

Egads. It's out of commision. Now my PM to Gyron is lost forever in the abiss with Mike Dunleavy and a camel.
    Narf!

Woohoo, I've never been this popular with private messages.

I broke the messaging system!!!!!!!Woohoo!

Edit: Oh and Btown, I did get your message, but it wouldn't let me respond, at least I don't think it did.....

Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    Damn,

The best laid out plans. I guess we shouldn't use the forum software we are going to try to hack to dicuss our plans huh?
    Luckily, the broken software means there is no proof of our wrong-doing. Hicks may suspect, but he can't prove a thing.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    Luckily, the broken software means there is no proof of our wrong-doing. Hicks may suspect, but he can't prove a thing.
    :frown:
    he might not be, but you are forgetting someone here.......
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The PM system wasn't l33t enough for me, so I blew it up.

When I say "it's time to blow it up," I mean "it's time to BLOW it UP!!!"

Well, now I can finally check my messages.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar

You guys did a number to this place. Send me a PM describing what you did.
    Narf!

Quote Originally Posted by Robobtowncolt View Post
    You guys did a number to this place. Send me a PM describing what you did.
    Like we're gonna fall for that again.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Thank God you guys got it fixed, now Hicks can send me infractions with no hold ups from the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Jermaniac View Post
    Thank God you guys got it fixed, now Hicks can send me infractions with no hold ups from the system.
    Mocking an admin?

Infraction!

Enjoy your time at PD!