View Poll Results: My favorite Easter candy is

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Peeps

    2 10.53%
  • Chocolate bunnies

    2 10.53%
  • Chocolate eggs

    2 10.53%
  • Jellybeans

    2 10.53%
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs

    6 31.58%
  • Cadbury Cream Eggs

    4 21.05%
  • Sweetarts Ducks/Chicks/Bunnies

    0 0%
  • Other (please specify)

    1 5.26%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 129

Thread: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

  1. #26
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    JO already has 10 rebounds in the game so far
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  2. #27
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by dubyacop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    your rightwe need him or sombody to have that KILLER cold blooded confidence and acuracy Reggie had, but those guys only come along about every five years, there are only a few in the whole leage now, and only a couple ever that I would say are of his calibermaybe in a couple of years when we have a high draft pick there will be another one waiting for us
    i can live with him having luke-warm blood and so-so confidence as long as he's shooting better than 38% from downtown....

  3. #28
    Member indyman37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    906

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by dubyacop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    your rightwe need him or sombody to have that KILLER cold blooded confidence and acuracy Reggie had, but those guys only come along about every five years, there are only a few in the whole leage now, and only a couple ever that I would say are of his calibermaybe in a couple of years when we have a high draft pick there will be another one waiting for us
    Given the situtation we are in...is it just me or is it ironic that he was taken 11th.

  4. #29

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    9 TO's already. Take care of the ball and we're up 30.

  5. #30
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    alright i don't think i can stay up awake till the end of this game...specially having to work tomorrow...Go Ps! keep it going and get the Win!

  6. #31
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by indyman37 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Given the situtation we are in...is it just me or is it ironic that he was taken 11th.
    ironic? how so?

  7. #32
    Member indyman37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    906

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ironic? how so?
    We would have to get the 10th pick or higher this year...and it is supposed to have great players.

  8. #33

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i can live with him having luke-warm blood and so-so confidence as long as he's shooting better than 38% from downtown....

    I was curious and checked Reggies carrer %... 39.5, I would have guessed it was higher then that

  9. #34
    Member indyman37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    906

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Dang...Ike is almost as bad as Hulk. NBA.com says he has 3 fouls already.

  10. #35
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonConnection View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Telfair in the game for Boston. Talk about not meeting expectations after the big draft day trade the Celts made to get Sebastian. He's been the 3rd guard in the rotation for the C's at the PG spot for most of the season.
    Of course, so far he's hit 4-5 shots for 8 pts in 9 minutes so he might make me eat my words tonight...
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  11. #36
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Is Tinsley out for the season?

  12. #37
    Member andreialta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Pleasanton
    Age
    25
    Posts
    528

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonConnection View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Of course, so far he's hit 4-5 shots for 8 pts in 9 minutes so he might make me eat my words tonight...

    nah he won't , watch he is going to go to his usual turnover sporratic play

    he will eat both of our words. lol
    [SIGPIC]Dun Dun shooting form![/SIGPIC]

  13. #38
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by indyman37 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We would have to get the 10th pick or higher this year...and it is supposed to have great players.
    ah yes....ironic indeed

  14. #39
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    :thepacers 39
    26

    5:39 to go in the half


    Latest Plays
    5:39 BOS - Full timeout (Timeout #3)
    5:45 IND - T. Murphy made a 26-foot three-pointer from the top of the arc. Assist: D. Armstrong
    6:03 IND - M. Dunleavy defensive rebound
    6:03 BOS - G. Green offensive rebound
    6:03 BOS - G. Green missed a dunk
    6:05 BOS - G. Green missed a 14-foot jumper in the lane
    6:11 BOS - S. Telfair offensive rebound
    6:13 BOS - A. Ray missed a 23-foot three-pointer from the left corner
    6:31 IND - K. McLeod hit the second free throw
    6:31 IND - K. McLeod hit the first free throw
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  15. #40
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by dubyacop View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was curious and checked Reggies carrer %... 39.5, I would have guessed it was higher then that
    he was making them count during clutch....

  16. #41
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    The one time I'm not in the state.

  17. #42
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    "These refs are over doing it with these calls" = Slick

  18. #43

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    he was making them count during clutch....

    That is the big difference...Bird, Jordan, Miller.. the best at it that I can remember..... reluctantly I might nudge Bryant towards that group too

  19. #44
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    DunDun and DG needs to become more aggressive on the offense...JO leading the attempts with 7...and only hit 2 so far...he's in a funk either from injury or other reasons...should just stick to defense and rebounding..which he is doing very effectively tonight..already with 11..

  20. #45
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,396

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Well, Memphis cut it down to 17, so that's good.

  21. #46
    International Counter bellisimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Budapest, Hungary
    Age
    31
    Posts
    9,106

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Telfair needs to be shut down...

  22. #47
    Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Richmond, IN
    Age
    24
    Posts
    15,577

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Wow. Mike didn't even touch him. But go ahead and blow your whistle, ref.

    Idiots.

  23. #48
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Telfair needs to be shut down...
    He must of heard me dissin' him when he entered the game - figures
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

  24. #49

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    I'll be GD! Can you say, "Phantom Foul?" MDjr didn't even tough him. You could have squeezed another body between him and the ball handler for goodness sakes!

    What a lousy call!!!

  25. #50
    Member BostonConnection's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Paahking my caahr in Haahvad Yaahd... ;-)
    Posts
    4,694

    Default Re: 04/07/2007 Game Thread 76: Pacers vs Celtics

    Halftime Score:
    :thepacers 51
    43


    Latest Plays
    :00.0 Halftime
    :00.0 BOS - Offensive rebound
    :00.0 BOS - G. Green missed a 46-foot three-pointer from near midcourt
    :01.0 BOS - K. Pinkney steals the ball from D. Granger
    :01.7 IND - D. Granger defensive rebound
    :03.9 BOS - R. Rondo missed a 3-foot jumper in the lane
    :21.6 IND - Layup by J. O'Neal
    :22.9 IND - J. O'Neal offensive rebound
    :24.9 IND - M. Dunleavy missed a layup
    :34.3 BOS - G. Green made a 24-foot three-pointer from the right corner. Assist: S. Telfair
    Your horse is dead, get off it already...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •