Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 38 of 38

Thread: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22)

  1. #26
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Here are the rest:

    The Report that started it all:

    [yt]m15Kcg_tYBg[/yt]

    The quick, 0-degree influenced response:

    [yt]rHeBiTCvk9o[/yt]

    Will Gnome's booing ever stop? Can children be far behind?

    [yt]jz9mBFKpuJM[/yt]

    Peck interviews Unclebuck:

    [yt]YvGq7TlZKQM[/yt]

    Peck and Gnome inside Conseco Fieldhouse:

    [yt]ZZWRRjab6w4[/yt]

  2. #27
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Is it that hard to tell that I'm pig nash? It is in my sig.

  3. #28
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,914

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it that hard to tell that I'm pig nash? It is in my sig.
    What are you babbling about, n00b?

  4. #29
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    I've been here since Feb 04 of this incarnation, you intar wubs person. Your l33t speak really intimidates me.

    But seriously; should I change it back?

  5. #30
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,914

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been here since Feb 04 of this incarnation, you intar wubs person. Your l33t speak really intimidates me.

    But seriously; should I change it back?
    U d0 wut u f33l iz teh b3st ting 4 u.

  6. #31
    Administrator Roaming Gnome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,946

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadBroChill17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've been here since Feb 04 of this incarnation, you intar wubs person. Your l33t speak really intimidates me.

    But seriously; should I change it back?
    Hey n00b....ya might as well go back to being Pig Nash. All this time, I thought you just left for good, it's not like anyone every reads sigs when they don't know who you are.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

  7. #32
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Alright. If RG says it, it must me true, I'll fire a pm off to Hicks.

  8. #33
    Member Brian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,038

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Funny,I always though a pd party looked something like this....




    Haha..j/k...Ive wanted to go to one sooo damn bad..but at the time these were going on I had a gf who wasnt very supportive of my pacers...or the nba for that matter.

    But now that I have a better gf..I might have to go to one of these..looks like you guys have alotta fun.
    LoneGranger33 said
    Agreed. As the members of Guns and Roses once said, "every rose has its thorn".

  9. #34
    Seize The Day carpediem024's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    27
    Posts
    431

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    K0b3 pwNeD n@$h




    It sounds like you guys play Counter-Strike or something.

    I do.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMltKsoDwe8&NR=1
    press pause on the second slow-mo replay around 0:12 mark

  10. #35
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    42
    Posts
    25,672

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Okay...since I have joined this forum....I only know most of you by name only...but have no idea what you guys look like.....which video is the best one where I can put a face to a name?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  11. #36
    ENABEABLER MagicRat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,852

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Pig Nash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Alright. If RG says it, it must me true, I'll fire a pm off to Hicks.
    Hey, welcome back. Where have you been?
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

  12. #37
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,638

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funny,I always though a pd party looked something like this....


    You say that like it doesn't.


  13. #38
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Released from the Digest Vault - Forum Party Vids (Updated with youtube! Post #22

    Quote Originally Posted by MagicRat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hey, welcome back. Where have you been?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •