Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: what classic Movie are you?

  1. #1
    2014 IKL Champion DrBadd01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,967

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default what classic Movie are you?

    http://similarminds.com/movie.html

    I got Apocalypse Now.

  2. #2
    How are you here? Kegboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Northside Bias
    Posts
    12,966

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by DrBadd01 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ditto. Of course, I've never gotten myself to sit through it, so I must really hate myself.
    Come to the Dark Side -- There's cookies!

  3. #3
    Thanks Kesty! Pig Nash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Age
    26
    Posts
    6,478
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    I'm the Godfather.

  4. #4
    Member Mr. Pink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Scottsburg, IN
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,349

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    I got Raiders of the Lost Ark
    AKA Sactolover05

  5. #5
    Brian Mac_Daddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    University Heights
    Age
    28
    Posts
    569
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Hmmm... I got Apocalypse Now as well...


  6. #6
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    I don't have to take the test to know that I am "Debbie Does Dallas".
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  7. #7
    Release Psycho T pwee31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    7,171

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    I got Schindler's List?!

    At least it's not Killer Clowns from Outer Space!

  8. #8
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,631

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Easy Rider
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  9. #9
    Fear my small avatar Gyron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    6,366

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Easy Rider

  10. #10
    woman without a team
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    7,055

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easy Rider
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyron View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Easy Rider
    Since my result was the same I guess that means we ride together.

  11. #11
    All is full of Orange! Mourning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bilthoven, The Netherlands
    Age
    38
    Posts
    9,007

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Los Angeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't have to take the test to know that I am "Debbie Does Dallas".




    I got Platoon ...

    Regards,

    Mourning
    2012 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2011 PD ABA Fantasy Keeper League Champion, sports.ws

    2006 PD ABA Fantasy League runner up, sports.ws

  12. #12
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,475

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Sunset Boulevard

  13. #13

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    The nine-question test got me ... Mr. Smith Goes to Washington?

  14. #14
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    31,047

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    The Godfather.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  15. #15
    One man show ajbry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Cod, MA
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4,696

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    The Godfather as well.

  16. #16
    Cheeseburger in Paradise Los Angeles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Venice, CA
    Posts
    9,690

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Took it for real.

    I am Raiders of the Lost Ark.





    Bow to me.
    “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” - Winston Churchill

    “If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to serve as a horrible warning.” - Catherine Aird

  17. #17
    I consume tiny briefs Robobtowncolt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    RoboBoston
    Posts
    829

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Gigli
    Narf!

  18. #18
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sunset Boulevard
    Ditto.

    Quote Originally Posted by Robobtowncolt View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gigli
    This is my "shocked" face. --->

  19. #19
    Member LoneGranger33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    17,458

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by pwee31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got Schindler's List?!

    At least it's not Killer Clowns from Outer Space!
    I also got Schindler's List...I was hoping for Dr. Strangelove, but whatever.

  20. #20
    Member campy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Spearfish, South Dakota
    Age
    26
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?

    The Godfather

  21. #21
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,417

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: what classic Movie are you?



    If anyone gets this, I'll buy you a Coke.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •