Thread: Colts sign OT DeMulling

Default Colts sign OT DeMulling

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2820086

Solid pick-up for us, the dude never worked out in his 2 years in Det. but he was pretty much a run blocking beast for the Colts. Great way to add depth, and we don't have to draft any O-line now.

-Justin

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Colts sign OT DeMulling

yeah i was a fan of his when he was first here and was disappointed to see him leave. I'm sure alot of the guys that left over the last couple of years feel stupid that they left when they did...but eh...we got a championship with what even Peyton admits wasn't their best team they've had here.
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84

Great pickup by the Colts considering DeMulling was on the verge of making the pro bowl when he played for the Colts.

Again this is where good teams don't just get lucky, they make their luck. That's what a championship will do for you. Players start looking for that ring instead of the highest bidder.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

With DeMulling coming back this does remind me that Polian has always been open to the return of former players or guys he has dealt with from other teams.

If Morehead skips out of town like rumored I wouldn't be surprised to see Polian go after someone like Eric Moulds on the cheap to replace the slot receiver. Polian seems to like those guys with a year left in the tank and then dispose of them a year later.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

yeah I wouldn't mind Moulds hes been a pretty decent receiver.
    If you havin' depth problems, I feel bad for you son; I got 99 problems but a bench ain't one! - Hicks
    [/center]
    @thatguyjoe84