Thread: PACERS!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!! BOOM! I TOLD THEM KATS 2!

Default PACERS!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!! BOOM! I TOLD THEM KATS 2!

I told them down in miami! I told em! We were going to end it in 6 and I was right! I was talking to kenny anderson after the game (he had a beer in his hand ) And i'm like we finally broke this streak and i was like you know they said all this talk about there invincible here and i'm just like i never seen a fan block your shot. Or make you miss! He was laughing .
    I got al's arm band ! (woo hoo my second one) got some kick @$$ seats! 5th row! behind the bench! NBC was filming me, it was great .
    And man all the people bumping me and crap when i was leaving , flipping my hat. What sore losers! Oh yeah some guy intentionally (On accident ) with an eddie jones jersey dumped a beer on the pacers security! Then he just ordered another one, he didn't even apolagize! wow...whata game tho! LOL
    Was worried when Miami took the lead 62-61 after we had the 59-52 lead to start the 4th. But Ron Ron came through! !
    on to the ECF! hah!
    YEAH!

Default Re: PACERS!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!! BOOM! I TOLD THEM KATS 2!

You're a trip, kid.

I won't ask if you had a good time in Miami last night.

I think we have a nominee for most loyal and rabid Pacer fan.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

JOneal7, how quiet was AAA at the end of the game when it became evident the game was over?

"20,000+ Heat fans quiet as mice.......PRICELESS!!!"

That should have been your sign!

yeah something to the point of
    drive=4 hrs
    Meals=20$
    Hotel=200$
    Silencing AAA=Priceless!
    man was it crazy when i left! They only have like 2-3 downwards escalators! so they were packing almost the whole arena on them! Took forever! Then some foriegn guy was messing with me and i'm like yo you got a problem? and he starts speaking in spanish or some crap i'm like wtf...
    a fan behind me kept yelling "Why not just give them the game like you did the lakers" lol...and when we had that lead going into the 4th he sounded like he was giving up! LOL he's like "Hey pacer! they won't be as nice in Detroit!" LMAO...funny stuff!
    anyways way to give a fan a heart attack ron! LOL. i thought man he makes 1 and we ice this! he missess both! LOL I Feel kinda mad at myself for not razzing them as much as they did me after game 4...but it was sweet leaving! The kid who looked at me and i pointed to the indiana on my jerseys and he's like "Pacers suck" so yelled up "Yeah we suck so much, were going to the ECF" Enjoy fishing!
    hah!

i was there too...was a hell of a game...pretty sure I saw u, considering I only saw one other person w/a JO jersey. People were throwin **** at me and whatnot, but I didnt care, I was still screamin and goin crazy...especially after JO's block~

yeah i was going nuts after that block! you only saw 1 person with a JO Jersey? or white one? Cause i saw this kid with a yellow one (this is a heat fan i know for a fact cause i heard him talking "It's coming off in a minute" after he got JO's sig!)
    I didn't see the pacer guy at this game tho

Man, I never get crap like that when I go knicks games in my reggie jersey. One would think that place of all places would want to get into **** with me..

sweabs

Man, I never get crap like that when I go knicks games in my reggie jersey. One would think that place of all places would want to get into **** with me..
    But was it during a playoff game???

yeah the playoffs make it intense! I remember being in game 2 with my tmac stuff on rocking it vs the char. hornets and some guy said if I stand up he was going to break my neck! LOL
    crazy ish!

Graywolf_59

I think we have a nominee for most loyal and rabid Pacer fan.

-Bball
    2nd-3rd-4th-5th Nomination 4 (JOneal7)!

Graywolf_59

i was there too...was a hell of a game...pretty sure I saw u, considering I only saw one other person w/a JO jersey. People were throwin **** at me and whatnot, but I didnt care, I was still screamin and goin crazy...especially after JO's block~
    Sound's like Miami is getting like the Philly fan's at Eagle/Phillie game's?

I've had plenty of beer and popcorn thrown on me during the playoffs at MSA.

Conseco's civilized folks - plus now I generally get better seats.

I take it as a cost of entering enemy territory - sort of like this guantlet you gotta run.
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Graywolf_59

I've had plenty of beer and popcorn thrown on me during the playoffs at MSA.

Conseco's civilized folks - plus now I generally get better seats.

I take it as a cost of entering enemy territory - sort of like this guantlet you gotta run.
    I've been there at some Colt's away game's ))