Thread: Now Will the Games Sell Out?

Default Now Will the Games Sell Out?

I mean what else does this team have to do to get total support from their fans. They sweep the first round, go into a hostil environment and close out the second round.

The ECF better be the hardest ticket in town to get. All this talk of people saving their money for a "better round". Let's see if that holds true.

Damn I love this team!

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Now Will the Games Sell Out?

To my knowledge every home game we had last round was sold out , so why wouldn't the ECF be

They were sold out at game time. I'm hoping that this will be the hardest ticket to get. These games need to sell out WAY in advance. There's really no reason for them not to.

I just got so tired of hearing a day before the game, "There's still 1200 tickets available"

The fans should be pumped now. This is going to be one hell of a series.

Mood

I just got so tired of hearing a day before the game, "There's still 1200 tickets available"
    maybe I am getting old but I don't remember any of those things in round 2 , round 1 that was common but round 2 I don't remember such claims.

http://www.indystar.com/articles/1/146409-1561-036.html

About 1,500 tickets remain for the Indiana Pacers' playoff game with Miami on Saturday at Conseco Fieldhouse.

Mood

Remember Conseco holds what 2000+ more seats than MSA did and seeing how we only sold out 11 home games outta what 42 this season. All people who have money aren't pacers fans and there are alot of people who can't afford to just plop down a 50-100 or more every game.

I myself spent last round on 2 games 160.00 +6.25 ticketmaster fee for game 2 , that's not counting the 20 I spent in gas and refreshments and a few pacers t shirts etc , Game 5 I spent another 78.00 +6.25 for ticketmaster fees , 20 for gas and so on.

I bought tickets for game 1 and 2 of ECF that was 84.00 for each game plus the ticketmaster fees and so on.

so in 4 games I will have spent about 700.00 just on the playoffs

To my knowledge every home game we had last round was sold out , so why wouldn't the ECF be
    Exactly.

And I mean it was PACKED when I went to Game 5. PACKED.

Mood

also , I really like being able to get tickets , the only person that benefits from the games that tickets are hard to get is the ticket scalpers and I wont tell you what I think about them

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The ECF better be the hardest ticket in town to get. All this talk of people saving their money for a "better round". Let's see if that holds true.
    I said I was waiting for the ECF, and I have my ticket in hand for Game 2. I plan to attend at least one more game, either in the ECF or the Finals. If we make it to the Finals and it goes to a Game 7, I WILL be there.

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Don't they still release some cheap seats tickets the day of the game, even for a sold out game?
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

The last 2 playoff games they have sold standing room only tickets.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

I'll start off by saying I hate Ticketmaster, so I had my wife stop by the Box Office today in hopes of picking up 2 $16 tickets...One for Sat and one for Mon. Well, I figured I would be lucky to get those since tix went on sale after the game last night. I ended up getting 2 $26 seats only because they were down to scatered singles for both games.

A lot of times, I bet those last 500 to 1000 tickets are singles or just ungodly expensive. Being down to single seats will turn most folks away.
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

MistyRo76

I just bought two tickets to Game 2 on Monday night. It will be the first time that I have gotten to attend a Pacers game. I have been saying for 3 years that I was going to get to a game and I never did. So today I just decided to do it. We are sitting in the Balcony sec 207. It was the best available at that time.

I really can't wait. Hopefully it will be a great game.

Anyone have any advice for a resonably price hotel within walking distance of Conseco??? I usually stay at the Omni across from the RCA Dome cause they gave an incredible discount for my company. But we ended our contract with them this year, so now it's back up to the regular prices. If anyone has any advice, I could use it.

Go Pacers
    Misty