Thread: Marquis knee

Default Marquis knee

Is killing us. Is this the same problem he had in Dallas? If so, is that perhaps part of the reason he was available to us? Is staff worried this could be a chronic condition?

Default Re: Marquis knee

I think so. He hasn't played more than 62 games in a season. It doesn't look like he reach that high this year either.

NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Goldfoot View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think so. He hasn't played more than 62 games in a season. It doesn't look like he reach that high this year either.
    And his MPG were running lower, so it's not a case of added work wearing it down.

Definitely worrisome. But what I want to know is where are all the people that hated Tinsley for being injury prone? Let's hear the hateful rants about Quis and his always being injured. At least Tins put in 2 full years and was available to Rick for nearly all of season 3 before injuries hit him the last 2 seasons.

(btw, I'm not in the hate Quis camp, just in the hate double standards camp)

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    And his MPG were running lower, so it's not a case of added work wearing it down.

Definitely worrisome. But what I want to know is where are all the people that hated Tinsley for being injury prone? Let's hear the hateful rants about Quis and his always being injured. At least Tins put in 2 full years and was available to Rick for nearly all of season 3 before injuries hit him the last 2 seasons.

Well as a somebody who really loves Daniels game my patience is starting to get tested with him.I think alot of pacer fans are starting to think of him as the second coming of Bender. As to why there isn't the same level of hatred for Daniels as there was for Tinsley is simple.Tinsley was banged up with injuries the past couple of seasons and many people thought his injuries where due because of his lack of conditioning.Not being in the greatest shape.I don't know if that is true or not. If Daniels keeps it up I guarantee people will turn on him like they turned on Tinsley.

Quote Originally Posted by Naptown_Seth View Post
    -snip-Definitely worrisome. But what I want to know is where are all the people that hated Tinsley for being injury prone? Let's hear the hateful rants about Quis and his always being injured. At least Tins put in 2 full years and was available to Rick for nearly all of season 3 before injuries hit him the last 2 seasons.

There's no double standard.

Nobody thinks Quis is faking part of the time, or not taking care of himself, or suffering from Sinupoutinitis. Also, Tinsley earned his reputation over multiple years as a Pacer under the watchful eye of Pacer fans and Pacer media. So even if you believe ALL of Tinsley's absences have been for real injuries and illness, it's too early to expect fans to put Quis in the same boat.

It's not like every Pacer fan was following Quis' time as a Mav and paying attention to his medical report.

-Bball
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

-John Wooden

Sports Logo

Its sad when the entire season is dependant on a single player.

This team is simply poorly built....we have a Franchise player surrounded by a bunch of 3rd/4th scoring options that are inconsistent.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

1..2..3.. lil old blue sportsmusicxboxpacer's Avatar

feels like whole bender thing again
    IF YOU A PACER FAN DONT BASH TO THE PACERS..!!!!!

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by sportsmusicxboxpacer View Post
    feels like whole bender thing again
    Except that we were never really dependant on Bender playing to actually win games.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.