Thread: Ok, NBA 2K7 for Xbox

Default Ok, NBA 2K7 for Xbox

is now up on my ebay site.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...7637&rd=1&rd=1

Also, I am selling off a ton of VHS tapes some new some old, so take a look if you would like.

BTW, this may sound wierd & all but next week I will be putting up several new microwave ovens & toaster ovens & I will be listing them for prices around $20.00. If any of you guys that are in college or live in apartments or if your Shade & just need to eat more let me know & I'll try & cut you a special Pacers Digest deal.

Anyway good luck on that 2k7. Like my description says, I never even got to play the d@mn thing before my xbox bit the dust. To many hours of playing Call to Duty 3 I assume.

I'm trying to fix my Xbox, but even so I have already listed this for sale so there is no going back now.

Good luck.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Default Re: Ok, NBA 2K7 for Xbox

Did you know that Microsoft extended everybody's warranty period for two years? I just got mine fixed for free last month after being previously denied.

What's wrong with yours?

Default Re: Ok, NBA 2K7 for Xbox

Quote Originally Posted by Clavicus View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did you know that Microsoft extended everybody's warranty period for two years? I just got mine fixed for free last month after being previously denied.

What's wrong with yours?
    Ring of death. I called microsoft & they wouldn't give me anything. Said I was out of luck.

No big deal though. I just salvaged what I could off of the old one & sold it for parts & still got $112.00 for it. Thus my new one only ended up costing me 100.00

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13