I know....this should be moved but I'm hoping this gets read by everyone before it does.

From The IndyStar msg. board
-------------------------------------------

Hey all,
Didn't see this posted anywhere. As many of you around the Indianapolis and surrounding area know already, 2 Greenwood Police Department officers were shot last night (2/21/07). One of them, Officer Eric McElhaney, is a neighbor to my boss and his family. Their young sons are best friends. He is expected to make a full recovery but is in ICU and on a ventilator. According to his wife, it was worse than what the media let on.
We are in the process now of trying to set up and "Emergency Recovery Fund" for Officer McElhaney and his family but are having difficulties. If anyone knows what we could do to speed this process up, it would be greatly appreciated!
I don't care what your team affiliation is...this is a very serious matter. Please do not respond like an a*s*s*clown did on the Greenwood board. http://www2.indystar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=188820
Second comment "arthurk"...this guy should get flamed!
Your prayers are appreciated! Any information that I come up with will be passed along...

Thank you,

Brian
S63R