Thread: Cavs vs. Bulls

The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar

Default Cavs vs. Bulls

Who do we want to win? On one hand the Pacers could gain some ground on the Cavs, but on the other hand we can give ourselves a very small cushion against the bulls. Anybody gonna watch the game tonight on TNT? Pacers aren't on and I need my basketball fix.

streets ahead

Default Re: Cavs vs. Bulls

i think i want the cavs to win, because the bulls face a much easier schedule over the next few weeks. the cavs have a more difficult schedule and i think it'd be best to have the bulls lose now. unfortunately the bulls are up by 7 with about 6 min in the 2nd quarter
    This is the darkest timeline.

Don't the Bulls have to face Washington tomorrow? I'd like the Bulls to win tonight and lose to Washington tomorrow either way though Bulls vs. Cavs and Bulls vs. Washington helps us out either way. I'm hoping for a split with the suns but I think we'd have to win at home for that to happen, don't see us beating phoenix at their place. Just a question does anyone know if Quis and Tinsley will be playing with us against Toronto?

streets ahead

i don't know of quis and tinsley's status but i assume they'll both be playing. indictments do not mean they're guilty so i don't know what would impact their play at this point.

i guess because i see the bulls' schedule as weaker it makes sense for them to lose now.

CHICAGO SCHEDULE...
    Feb 23 vs Washington
    Feb 25 at Detroit
    Feb 26 vs Orlando
    Feb 28 vs Golden State
    Mar 2 vs New Orl/OKC
    Mar 4 at Milwaukee
    Mar 7 at Miami
    Mar 8 at Orlando
    Mar 11 at Boston
    Mar 13 vs Boston
    Mar 14 at Philadelphia
    Mar 17 at Memphis
    Mar 20 vs LA Clippers

Mar 22 vs Denver
    Mar 25 at Indiana
    Mar 26 vs Portland
    Mar 29 vs Detroit
    Mar 31 vs Cleveland

CLEVELAND SCHEDULE...
    Feb 25 at Miami
    Feb 27 vs New Orl/OKC

Mar 1 at Dallas
    Mar 3 vs Toronto
    Mar 5 vs Houston
    Mar 7 at Detroit

Mar 10 at Milwaukee
    Mar 11 vs Indiana
    Mar 13 vs Sacramento
    Mar 14 at Memphis

Mar 17 vs Utah
    Mar 20 at Charlotte
    Mar 21 vs Dallas
    Mar 23 vs New York
    Mar 25 vs Denver
    Mar 27 at Indiana
    Mar 28 at New York
    Mar 31 at Chicago

red = above .500
    blue = .500 even
    green = below .500

ah I see...in that case...go king james

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

Looks like this one might go to da Bulls.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

This is a game I'm just watching. I know that no matter what the outcome, it benefits us!

Quote Originally Posted by AesopRockOn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like this one might go to da Bulls.
    Or it might not? I think someone courtside read your post and relayed it to the Cavs!

cavs coming back!
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

why are the cavs wearing orange tonight?
    "GIMMIE DAT!"-DANGER

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyPacersLeft View Post
    why are the cavs wearing orange tonight?
    Cause the Bulls are in town, and they can't get the memory of Jordan over Ehlo out there head!

You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Mood

The turnover story totally changed the game around for Cleveland apparently.
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

Kirk Hinrich picks up the dumbest fouls! He's always in foul trouble for committing stupid fouls

streets ahead

i haven't seen much of the cavs this year, but i've been really impressed by eric snow's play tonight. making great plays/passes, diving for loose balls, showing solid decisionmaking. i don't know if he has been more inconsistent this year but he's looking good tonight

EDIT: as soon as i say something he makes a boneheaded play and gordon steals the ball

EDIT 2: i just noticed before doug collins did too... the cavs put up michigans logo while the bulls are shooting free throws to get the crowd to boo. that amuses me.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidingtheclowns View Post
    EDIT 2: i just noticed before doug collins did too... the cavs put up michigans logo while the bulls are shooting free throws to get the crowd to boo. that amuses me.
    That's very amusing, I think it'd be cool for a little more crowd interaction at the games. I've thought up a couple of ideas in the past but at the moment it's alluding me. Like the Pistons have the annoying "ddeeeettrrrooiiittt basketballll" it's annoying as hell but the home crowd enjoys it and it gets them more involved with the game. Other things I've thought of is back when I was young (7 or 8) it could just be me but I remember that place being pretty dark with only the court to have that much lighting on it. Then I thought it was stupid but it actually makes a lot of sense cause it focuses everyone on the game and not what's going on around them. Another thing was something kind of like the Rockets did giving out season tickets and a special section inside their place reserved for them to really enjoy themselves and get the rest of the crowd into it. It's kind of why so many College games sale-out is to be a part of that certain fan section and they all have their own little cheers and what not to get into the game. Also nicknames are fun and enjoyable to the fan we really don't have anyone on the team with any sort of a nickname other than Darrel Armstrong which slick calls "army" and is known by the players as "Red Bull" when we used to have quite a few back when Reggie was around. Uncle Reg after he got older, D-squared, woody, AD(I know that's more of initials than a nickname), The Dunkin Dutchmen...to the casual fan that made it more fun. The Pacers could also take an idea used by the Colts and take some of the players and take them around all over the state in the off-season to let the comunity get to know the players on a more personal level and get some autographs as well. I don't know I have more ideas but I think the Pacers organization could be more creative or borrow some of these ideas and put their own little twists to them.