Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dominic Rhodes Under Arrest

Default Re: Dominic Rhodes Under Arrest

Sir, I gotta go.....
    PSN: MRat731 XBL: MRat0731

Dominic had no problems with this stuff until he spent a day at Disney World with that Mickey Mouse guy. It has to be MM's influence that turned DR to the dark side.

Peeing on himself is bad. Maybe he was just nervous and has a weak bladder. After all he took a pounding in Miami just days prior to this speeding incident.

82 mph at 3:00 am is normal for Indy. Even in the daytime if you don't drive 80 you could get run over by the fast traffic. If you drive around 465 in the home of the Indy 500 you had better be fast.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

He's either an extreme light weight, which I doubt, or he really had to go.

There's no way he was "**** drunk" at .09. At .09 I'm just catching a buzz, and he outweighs me by over 10lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

There's no way he was "**** drunk" at .09. At .09 I'm just catching a buzz, and he outweighs me by over 10lbs.
    Um, uh ...
    The poster formerly known as Rimfire

Nerd.
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

Flawed logic. Invalid argument.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

You don't lose control of bodily functions at .09.

Up until 2002, .10 was the legal driving limit. Do you really think that it would have even been that if at .09 you lose control of bodily functions?

I seriously doubt he was "**** drunk." I'm not defending his actions, he should be punished if he was driving while intoxicated.

Not a smart move for a free agent.
    If you asking yourself Cato or Dom, does this change your choice?
    I sure do like the 2 running back approach.
    Who knows? I do think Polian & Dungy will make the right call.
    1 - 2, Tinsley's coming for you.
    3 - 4, You're not a team no more.
    5 - 6, He's gonna plead the 5th.
    7 - 8, He's gonna stay out late.

Not a smart move for a free agent.
    If you asking yourself Cato or Dom, does this change your choice?
    I sure do like the 2 running back approach.
    Who knows? I do think Polian & Dungy will make the right call.

They always say how they want a team that did things the right way.
    1 - 2, Tinsley's coming for you.
    3 - 4, You're not a team no more.
    5 - 6, He's gonna plead the 5th.
    7 - 8, He's gonna stay out late.

Colts' Rhodes will keep license for now

By Vic Ryckaert
    vic.ryckaert@indystar.com
    February 26, 2007

A Marion County judge allowed Indianapolis Colts running back Dominic Rhodes to keep his driver?s license Monday after a defense attorney argued there were inconsistencies between two police documents filed in the drunken driving case.

Superior Court Judge Barbara Collins sided with Rhodes? lawyers and took the unusual step of reinstating the license of an accused drunken driver while he awaits trial. A license suspension is typically automatic, but in this case, the judge found that the arresting officer failed to properly file his paperwork.

?The court did not suspend the driver?s license because the affidavits were inconsistent,? defense attorney James Voyles said.

The ruling only postpones the suspension of Rhodes? license, said David Wyser, the Marion County prosecutor?s chief trial deputy.

?You can?t change the fact that he blew a .09 (blood-alcohol level),? Wyser said. ?We only have to prove he blew a .08 or higher.?

On Feb 20, Indiana State Police Trooper Ahmad I. Hafez stopped Rhodes in a silver GMC at 3:02 a.m. on northbound I-65 near 71st Street. Rhodes was driving 81 mph in a 55-mph zone and briefly swerved onto the shoulder of the road, according to court records.

Rhodes, 28, was charged with misdemeanor operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
    If convicted Rhodes could receive up to a one-year sentence. A conviction on a first-time offense typically results in probation, a fine and treatment.

His contract with the Colts expires this week ? and a game-high 113 yards rushing in the Colts? Super Bowl victory over Chicago had given him a chance for a contract windfall when the NFL?s free agent signing period begins Friday.

Rhodes started all 16 regular-season games in 2006, rushing for 641 yards and five touchdowns while sharing running back duties with rookie Joseph Addai. The six-year veteran has rushed for 2,274 yards in his career.
    IndyStar*com

Why Not Us ?

Colts' Rhodes will keep license for now

By Vic Ryckaert
    vic.ryckaert@indystar.com
    February 26, 2007

A Marion County judge allowed Indianapolis Colts running back Dominic Rhodes to keep his driver?s license Monday after a defense attorney argued there were inconsistencies between two police documents filed in the drunken driving case.

Superior Court Judge Barbara Collins sided with Rhodes' lawyers and took the unusual step of reinstating the license of an accused drunken driver while he awaits trial. A license suspension is typically automatic, but in this case, the judge found that the arresting officer failed to properly file his paperwork.

The court did not suspend the driver's license because the affidavits were inconsistent, defense attorney James Voyles said.

The ruling only postpones the suspension of Rhodes? license, said David Wyser, the Marion County prosecutor's chief trial deputy.

You can't change the fact that he blew a .09 (blood-alcohol level), Wyser said. We only have to prove he blew a .08 or higher.

On Feb 20, Indiana State Police Trooper Ahmad I. Hafez stopped Rhodes in a silver GMC at 3:02 a.m. on northbound I-65 near 71st Street. Rhodes was driving 81 mph in a 55-mph zone and briefly swerved onto the shoulder of the road, according to court records.

Rhodes, 28, was charged with misdemeanor operating a vehicle while intoxicated.
    If convicted Rhodes could receive up to a one-year sentence. A conviction on a first-time offense typically results in probation, a fine and treatment.

His contract with the Colts expires this week and a game-high 113 yards rushing in the Colts? Super Bowl victory over Chicago had given him a chance for a contract windfall when the NFL's free agent signing period begins Friday.
    Indy*Star

Why Not Us ?